This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Ethiopia]

Topic » Reunion [Ethiopia]

2242 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Honestly I'm not shocked at how close it was because so many people were bitter but it doesn't even matter because whether it was unanimous or by one vote, I still did what it took to win and I feel accomplished!
2242 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Eli, what happened? Why do you think you lost?

I guess i didnt connect to them on a personal level? idk i dont care really i know i played a good game. zero votes all game like i dont think people really see how hard that is to do in a survivor game but im glad ryan won over gui
2242 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
I was very surprised by Will's vote. I honestly did not expect more than 2 votes
2242 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
I'm just thankful Tyler, James, Josh and John could think for themselves and not listen to Tashi :)
2242 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Ryan, I didn't like your FTC. I probably would have voted for you before Final Tribal
2242 days 8 hours ago
tashi
Eli rlly is Sugar....
2242 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Yea I will say while I love Guilherme, I was even surprised at how close it was. Guilherme is great but I never felt like she was pushing the action in the game.
2242 days 8 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
TRU
2242 days 8 hours ago
tashi
Ryan shut the fuck up pussy hair i literally didn’t try and convince anyone. u stay pressed
2242 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
I would like a question @Newz
2242 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
King Ryan!

Sorry I didn't play with you buddy but I know you'd do well :)
2242 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
@Patrick

Besides Tashi, who were you rooting for this whole season? What surprised you the most as a viewer?
2242 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Honey I'm the opposite of pressed, I won bitch!
2242 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherDonny
king ryan
2242 days 8 hours ago
sergeant
I'll take a question. and I don't have a question for you Newz, but I wanted to say that this season was a blast and you were a terrific host!

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!