This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Saipan]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Saipan]

2533 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome Austyn, Matt, and Mud to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor Saipan.

Please welcome our members of the jury - Crystal, DJ, Eric, Jordan, Dana, JB, and Will, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Austyn, Matt, and Mud, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Mike and I your vote.

Votes are due Saturday (6/17/17) at 7pm EST.
2533 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Now, before yall make your speeches, I just want to say that.....make sure you give it your all in this FTC. What you say here can help or hurt you for votes.

My vote is open right now so you need to convince me that you are worthy of my vote as each one counts. and I will say right now, if you try to tell me to respect your gameplay, your chances of my vote seriously decrease.

Good luck
2533 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi, I'll let everyone make an opening statement but let me first say that the passive-aggressive nastiness and blocking on skype after Dana was voted off was pure strategy as a last-ditch attempt to get Mud and JB to vote with me so I wouldn't go home (I sent a confessional about this that you can look at after this is over), I don't actually hate anybody and I hope we can all be friends after this.  Good luck!
2533 days 5 hours ago
EM002
I'll wait for everyone to make their bullshit speeches
2533 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I don't vote for liars and the only one of you that didn't lie was Matt, so I'm gonna vote for Matt
2533 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I don't care about any of your XD Game Changer speeches because, at the end of the day, Matt deserves to win over someone who's a closet case and someone who reeks of cliche catch phrases
2533 days 5 hours ago
Oysterman11
ok so that was too long LMAO ME EDITING IT DOWN
2533 days 5 hours ago
jman96
why? what you had was fine enough.
2533 days 4 hours ago
Oysterman11
Once Upon A Time; there was a majority alliance created on day one that included myself, mud, jordan M, Tim, Matt and Will... I used this alliance to the best of my ability to position myself well in the game. And because we didn't go to tribal pre swap apart from the first one it gave me time to build bonds with people that I was working closely with. Myself Matt and Mud also made a final three pretty close to day one which as you can see worked out for us. I am not gonna talk a lot of premerge gameplay because my motto was to just not be seen as a threat and even tho that didn't really work out it did it's part. 

I just want to talk about two moves that I did/initiated that helped me make FTC

Now come Merge once I knew that the other side was voting for me (thanks Eric for telling me that) I knew I had to bust my ass off to swing a vote or make Crystal throw her vote away. Crystal and I came up with this plan to blindside Jordan and I was all for that because I knew we would have the votes to get her out once she threw her vote away. I knew I had 5 solid votes and I need the sixth. Here comes one of my three big moves in this game. I managed to convince Eric to flip over to our side and I turned the target onto Crystal so he would agree to it. This helped me not only be spared this tribal council but also eliminate someone who was very untrustworthy the entire game in Crystal.

Now here comes MY move that I take full responsibility for. I made the call to blindside Jordan for 7th. I made this call because out of everyone in the game that was in my alliance he was the one who I thought could win the game. He made bonds with both sides and he played a very strong social game. I knew he was tight with Dana and I felt like he needed to be eliminated sooner rather than later. I had been going for him since the merge but now I had my chance to take my shot. This was a major blindside on Will and Dana who didn't expect this vote to be coming. I made this call and this was a HUGE move which propelled my game further and I put my foot down when Mud wanted otherwise however, they ultimately did what I wanted.

Matt and I were an obvious final two from day one also. I loved playing the game with him so thank you so much bro for just being you. It was funny when we met up while both being in this game.

I busted my ass off this game and gave it my all and working with mud and matt all game made it easier on them because I was always the other sides target. I believe that I made the moves that I needed to make at the right time to advance myself further in this game. including winning the final individual immunity. I played a very strong strategic game and was a tactician when it came to the elimination order. I understand if some of you are bitter or upset, but just because I was the man in front of the bullet all the time doesn't mean I should be crucified for it. I think I played a great game and deserve your vote.

I am more than willing to listen to your complaints and everything and answer your questions. I just wanted you all to know a little bit about my gameplay and such before you question me. I am so thankful for the opportunity to play the game and I played a sound social game pre merge, an excellent strategic game post merge and I won the most important individual immunity challenge... I hope you all can reward my gameplay... I'll answer any questions you have. :)

18th: Brendan D. (BrenLa) [Papago] (9-0)
2533 days 4 hours ago
Oysterman11
@Jordan it didn't fit I had more but it cut me off LOL
2533 days 4 hours ago
GiGi10
Now, let me start by saying that I know a lot of you are QUITE angry with the way I played this game. That’s fine, I get that, but let me explain the way I played. Survivor is a social game, you make alliances, build trust with people, and take people who you think have your best interests in mind further in the game. No one can say they did a better job at that than me. This is proven by the immunity challenge where I won both best social player, always in a good mood, and most likely to hang out with IRL. I had many close alliance members who helped me get further, and when I felt they didn’t have my best interests in mind I cut them off. Nearly everyone in jury knows this, as Crystal, DJ, Jordan, Will and JB all had at minimum a working relationship with me, and helped further me in the game in some way. The only people I didn’t get much of a chance to talk to were Dana, who only stayed so long because we were worried about an idol being played, and Eric, who our alliance was able to use to flip a vote around, and then got rid of.

Continuing along those lines, something that stands out about my game is that I was never considered a “threat” until Dana decided to try and idol me out at f7, which didn’t work anyways. So, despite having a very obvious final 2 from the get go, I was able to build so many close bonds with people that no one wanted to target me until it was too late. I never had to win immunity, as even the immunity I won wasn’t necessary, and I never had to use a hidden immunity idol. That alone is extremely impressive considering the type of game I played, making big move after big move and stirring up a lot of shit.

Now I just want to talk a bit about my final 2 with Austyn. This was really never in question, we knew we were a final 2 and had each other’s full trust. If you weren’t able to see this, maybe buy some glasses or something, it was blatantly obvious. We ran the game together, and every move was made because we said we wanted to. Mud definitely helped us out, and I’m not taking anything away from him as he got to finals by being extremely loyal to us while also building other relationships, but he didn’t have the amount of say that we did.
2533 days 4 hours ago
GiGi10
As a last piece, I’m just gonna go through all of you guys in jury quick:

Crystal, you were an absolute nutjob in this game, but you managed to get people paranoid as all hell which I respect. You just had to go because you created so much chaos.

DJ, I wish we spoke more and earlier because you seem really chill. This honestly should’ve been Dana’s time to go but we were too worried she had an idol.

Eric, you freaked out at me for basically no reason, which is whatever, but we didn’t talk much and you were basically used as a flip vote for getting Crystal out.

Jordan, buddy I truly feel bad for how things went down, but you absolutely had to go here so that we didn’t carry you Will and Dana any further for the fear of a final 3 between you guys. We had an alliance pre-merge that was dope and you were loyal for the whole game, I just feared you were closer to others than to me, which I think is right.

Dana, you are also kinda insane! In a different way than Crystal though, as you didn’t ever blow up your game, and somehow managed to avoid being the vote for a long time even though you were a huge target. I commend you on that, and trying to blow up my game was also probably a good move, even though it didn’t work out for you. I absolutely had to get you out when I did because if you managed to make finals with a target on your back since merge, we would be fucked.

JB, another person I stabbed in the back. I’m sorry buddy, I like you are you were a huge help in this game. I was never really sure if you were 100% with me, but you did vote with me a few times and help me out. Like Dana though, if you made finals you played a good enough game that I couldn’t take you based on the perceived bitterness of the jury.

Will, good game buddy. If you won that final immunity you had a really good shot at winning the game. I wanted to trust you, but I couldn’t bring myself to fully commit when I was hearing things about you, Dana and Jordan that had proof behind it, like how Jordan managed to stay when he swapped tribes and, of course, you and Dana being front page friends. It was just too fishy man.

Thanks for a great game Pie and Newz, you two are amazing hosts. And to the players, be as bitter as you want to be, but I hope deep down you know who the best player was this season, Queen FiFi out =]

PS. I’ve never had 3 people block me over a single game, ESPECIALLY on three consecutive tribals. It was one of the funniest things that’s happened to me on tengaged LMAO, thanks for being a super entertaining group of people!

18th: Brendan D. (BrenLa) [Papago] (9-0)
2533 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dana I TOLD YOU to take me off your friends list smh
2533 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Congrats Final 3! I can't be bitter about y'all voting me out. You guys have had a final 3 for probably majority of the game, and there was no reason to screw it up.

But I'm gonna be the first to say it. This was a shitty season. This is a shitty final three and the person who wins will just be eh. This season was just eh. I would like to thank Mike and Newz for casting me, but apologize that I did not do my part to make this an incredible cast.

This game was too cookie-cutter. The All-Stars-esque swap contributed to that, and we really can't blame anybody for that. But the three people sitting in the Final 3 played the same game. They were loyal to each other, made the same moves, played the same game. At this point guys, I can't differentiate your games. You all made the same moves, voted the same in every tribal council, and really never left each other's side in the game. How do I reward one of you and punish two others with my vote?

In order to earn my vote, you will need to tell me what about your game was different and better than the others.

At this point, Matt is in the lead for my vote. Austyn almost got voted out at the merge, and I believe Mud would have been voted out at Final 4 had Will won immunity.

But, this is still an open vote. EARN MY VOTE.
2533 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello jury! Before I start pleading my case, I just want to let everyone know that every single vote I cast was solely because it benefitted me in this game. None of my moves were personal. I know many of you have been blindsided, but everyone needs to keep in their mind that this is a only a game (even though it sounds cliche lol). Other than that, I did have a great time playing this game, so thank you all for making it that way :)

From the start of this game, I was pretty much on my own. Other than Tim, who was idoled out early, I wasn’t super close friends with anybody on this cast. I may have played with a few people once or twice, but no super close relationships that helped me get far. I needed to rely on my social skills to get me where I am today. On day one, I connected to most people on my tribe. Most of which, including Austyn, Matt, Will, and Crystal, I have either never spoke to before the game started, or spoke too for a little bit here and there. Will I played a group game with AGES ago, and I played in a karma survivor game once with Matt. However, I got many of them to trust me, which got me here.

When we had the double tribal for the first vote, I already was in a good position because of all the connections I made. I talked individually with Tim, Will, Jordan, Matt, and Austyn about creating a 6 person majority alliance so they would feel like they were in a good position within that alliance. They all agreed, and this alliance stuck throughout the majority of the game. The creation of this alliance is the main reason why me, Matt, and Austyn are all sitting here today, which was mostly my doing. In addition to that, Matt came to trust me so much in the first day, he created a core alliance with me and Austyn. We made a f3 pact, and we all stuck to it and are sitting here today. My creation of that 6 person alliance was a result of my social skills, which also included me in a final three from the start. This alliance also explains why Jay, Zyler, and Crystal were on the outs of our tribe.

The pre-swap was smooth sailing for me, and once we swapped, I was ecstatic to be on basically the same tribe since I was in a great position there. The only person we were missing was Jordan, who I continued to talk with and cheer on to ensure that he would stick with us come merge. For the first vote, Jay was the easy vote, but Crystal came to me proposing that we vote Tim. This exposed Crystal as a real game player that already wanted to take out big threats, so that raised a lot of red flags for me. So for the next vote, I targeted Crystal, and she would’ve went home but she idoled out Tim. However, once merge came around, our alliance of 6 (minus Tim) voted for her, and Eric flipped to vote her out as well.

Once we got to final 7, me, Matt, and Austyn were scared of Jordan’s and Will’s connections to Dana. Dana had Will added as a friend (even though she only has 5 friends on her list) and Jordan kept pushing for Dana to stay as well, plus he had connections with her from the tribe swap. So I proposed the idea that we pull in JB and vote out one of them, since we were afraid that it was gonna turn into Mud/Matt/Austyn vs Jordan/Will/Dana. So we voted out Jordan in order to secure our spot in the game. The rest of the game was just voting out anyone that wasn’t in our alliance of 3.

Throughout the game, many of you jury members were mad at us for voting you out, and I figured that I had no chance of winning against anyone other than Matt and Austyn. So I made sure that they both realized that they wouldn’t win against anybody else, that way they stayed loyal to our alliance and we were easily able to get to the final three in the game.

For me personally, I had a great social game because I was able to connect with many people who I barely knew to get me here. On top of that, I ended this game with NO VOTES AGAINST ME, and people normally targeted Matt or Austyn instead, showing that I was the m
2533 days 4 hours ago
GiGi10
JB, I feel like I played a stronger social game overall than either Mud or Austyn. Austyn was a target several times throughout the season and Mud was never seen as a threat. I was both seen as a strong player AND managed to keep my name out of people's mouths for the entire season until it was too late to get me out anyways. I had working relationship with everyone that I believed I needed to have one with, and then cut them at the exact time I needed to.

As for the cookie-cutter season, I'm not gonna argue with you, things went my way basically the whole season. No one did anything about it because they had trust in me, which is what this game is all about. I could've made a move and gotten rid of either Mud or Austyn, whereas I'm not sure they could've done the same. But I'm not gonna do something stupid and cause myself to be a target just to entertain people. I came to win, and I feel like I've done enough that I should win.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!