This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Mongolia]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

2617 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome Bob, Ben, and LeQuisha to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor Mongolia.

Please welcome our members of the jury - Qaz, Erik, Brady, Brock, and Jorge voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Bob, Ben and LeQuisha, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail both Mike and I your vote.

Votes are due Monday (3/20/17) at 7pm EST.
2617 days 7 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Hello Jury

As all you know i played a very hardcore backstabbing and flipping game. Some of you may be pissed at me and if so i am sorry but it is just a game. I played a hardcore villain and im happy with the way i played. I want you guys to know exactly what i did so im gonna give a brief summary of my gameplay.

At the start of the game i was on the Sutai tribe. We started off strong winning challenges and a 5 person alliance we called 5 squared which consisted of me LQ Qaz Billy and Brock. We then easily got threw the merge taking out Bernie Nolan and Zach. Then came then the merge which was when alot started happening. At the beginning it seemed 5-5. Then Qaz said that he pulled in Be giving us a 6-4 majority. Me and LQ were then pulled in by Erik Brady and Jorge. Then ofc Will got med evacted -_-. LQ had then decided 100% to join Erik. I was then the swing vote. I felt that Qaz had gotten close to Ben closer than he was to me so i blindsided Qaz. Then was Erik, this was the one vote i wasnt in control. I wasnt being talked to so i just threw a vote for LQ. Then came the Brady vote off. LQ was pissed at me for voting her. So i was able to convince Brock Ben and Billy to trust me after i blindsided them by taking out Qaz. I got them to almost draw rocks for me. We ended up doing Brady cause i was scared of an idol and they wouldnt expect that. Then was Brock, i was able to flip back to LQ Jorge and Bradys BV. The people i just backstabbed. I got them to work with me and took out Brock. Then came the finale. I was able to win 2 immunity challenges. I stuck with LQ cause if it was a f2 i needed someone who was gonna stay loyal to me.

So to summarize, i won 2 immunity challenges more than either of the other two finalists. I correctly voted every single time this game except Eriks vote off (and Jorge since it was a rock) i was able to backstab people then put myself in a position where they still needed me and i was able to join the people i just backstabbed. I was pointed out as the biggest threat in the game multiple times yet i was able to still get people to work with me. I can answer any questions you guys might have or if you want a more indepth reason as to why i vote you out feel free to ask and Gl to Ben and LQ
2617 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
Oh boy...
2617 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Well what can I say guys I'm so honoured and thankful to be in this situation right here! This game has been great and now I would like to tell you why I deserve to be the next winner of M & N's Survivor!

Throughout this game I believe a have been a strong social player on my original tribe of Sutai i immediately locked myself onto a power position with qaz and was in the majority bringing together an alliance! Premerge was pretty plain sailing for me never did I have to look over my back twice as I knew I had positioned myself into safety!

Merge came and I knew I would have to get rid of my closest ally at the time Qaz! There was no way I was able to be at the end with him and still finish this game with a win! I spear headed the flip of qaz bringing the idea forward to Erik, Jorge and Brady along with bob I knew I would have to keep bob close as I thought we would end up being hated together better to have someone who's done wrong with you then be alone

Side note before qaz was meant to go I'm pretty sure ben was going to to get eliminated but because of med evac he was saved! I was also instrumental in that vote happening

Then came the Erik vote as soon as immunity was finished I messaged bob saying 'Do we have to votes to take out Erik' yes that tribal I should of voted Erik however, self voting ended up saving me than hindering I played off to everyone that I didn't have a clue about yet it was my idea to get rid of Erik in the first place! This getting rid of the two head honchos in this game Qaz and Erik successfully blindsiding! 

The first time something didn't go my way was when Brady was eliminated! I went from top to bottom in the matter of one day! This game is so unpredictable but instead of laying low and giving up I kept fighting! Brady would of been here with me but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be!

During this time I had really started to form a sort of relationship with every person in this game! I made sure for the most part everybody liked and respected me... hopefully haha! Me and brock had an f2 deal so did me and Jorge and myself and bob I knew I needed bob as much has he needed so I went on re building that relationship and as soon as brock lost immunity I struck again I gained myself another target I had eliminated!

Then it gets trick I must admit I didn't want Ben or Bob with me in this FTC but with the cards that were dealt that was the best option! Jorge practically committed suicide by taking his self out and Billy became inact at a crucial moment of the game!

But there is the moves I made before I believe these moves were not only instrumental in to course of the game but were socially and strategically correct to hopefully get me the win! And if that doesn't get me the vote alone I should get your votes because the other two were stupid enough to bring me along despite warnings egos got the better as they thought they could beat well I think they were wrong!

I'm open to all question put before me
2617 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Also I never had to hide behind immunity wins I'm positive had certain people not won immunity the course of this game would have been different and others would have been voted out
2617 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
I just want to start by pointing out the best and most important part of survivor: the social game. All of you lacked in that area, but one of you out did the other two.

Bob- You burned bridges with everybody in the game, even until the end, nobody trusted you. The fact that you were the only person to vote for LQ at that one tribal exemplifies this. You had no social game that was able to get you out of that situation. You did not get us to work with you, I got you to work with us. I pointed out that the other side had three tight people and you weren't solidly with them. In my confessional, I talked about you as if you were only a vote, not a person. I knew I could flip you the most easily out of the other side, and so I did. You flipped for no reason. You flipped only because you needed to make "big" moves, but were those "big" moves really necessary; I don't think so.

LQ- Once all our allies were gone, I asked you, "Who do you talk to from the other side?" You said no one, just Brock, but that he wouldn't get along with you. You said you probably wouldn't be able to flip Bob because he hated you and voted for you. You were useless once all our allies were gone. I carried you by flipping Bob. The only good thing you did was take credit for my move. You and Bob had such a bad social game that you started attacking me for flipping. Did you two not realize I was about to join the jury?

Ben- Most people in this final tribal will say you were the worst of the three players, but you were the best. You played the game safe. You stayed loyal because you knew you had no reason to flip on your allies. Your best social move was having me on your side since the last Turgen tribal. Little to anyone, I always wanted to go to the end with you. We connected throughout the game even though we never voted together. I constantly lied to you about how I voted, but you would never get mad at me. In the end, our relationship helped you get here. You were the only person in the final three who had a 100% chance of making it to the end. I only had a final three deal with you because you treated me like a human being, not a sheep. Had Billy voted, LeQuisha would've not been here, and there would've been a good chance that Bob wouldn't have either. I applaud your social game and overall game because you played a safe game, and not a pointlessly chaotic game.
2617 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Jorge I said that to you because I didn't want you to know that I was talking to everybody I was keeping my options open incase I had to move away from you and make a different move, that's wasn't me being useless at all that was me keeping my tracks covered! Also I'm not taking credit for your move but you weren't the only one talking to bob! I had previously spoke to bob and we both discussed getting brock out I admit you decided to play that one move and helped a lot in getting brock out! But I attacked because I thought we were close like friends close! Like outside this game and to know that you had faked that to some degree hurt a lot Jorge and I feel personally you were doing because you had been told to make moves because previously you hadn't
2617 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
** This will probably turn out to be kinda long so excuse my novel **

Alright, I'm sitting at this final tribal council thinking what I should type to convince you guys that I am the most deserving individual... and I find myself feeling like a record as I'm almost in a similar situation I was in my previous game... acknowledging that I did not play the most impressive open game all season that will make me go down as a super strategist or hardcore villain... but instead I'm relying on the fact that as a jury you'll see past people's self attached villain labels as being nothing more than a cover for what was poor social and messy strategic game play.

Coming into this game I was slightly detached in that I didnt expect to be cast as I'd been offline for 10 or so days, and I have been wanting to leave this site for some time so knowing I was now in another game meant I would be forced to endure evenings playing survivor for the 2nd month in row. I knew that my activity would generally be limited to my phone, meaning my social and strategic game would be what I was relying on most throughout my 'journey'. On my tribe I quickly found myself in a difficult position in that Erik and I were once again on the same tribe, after I had previously voted him out and was concerned that it could carry over into this game.

Thankfully that wasnt the case... and Erik became the person socially I was able to speak the most with, whilst I also attempted to utilize social bonds with Jorge and Luis, with the latter causing tension with his voting behavior leaving me with no choice but to align with Erik's group despite the fact I felt I was right at the bottom. During this time I reached out to both Qaz and Brock on the other tribe, hoping to meet them at a swap/merge ... and I believe I also said I wanted LeQuisha on board as I took a liking to her based on how she held herself in the public forum. The pre-merge was pretty uneventful and it was just those on the outs going one by one, leaving me in a position where I felt had we lost again I may have been the next to go. I can't confirm or deny that but it was the general feeling I was getting...

Merge came and immediately I reached out to Qaz and Brock saying I wanted to play with them, but it would come at the price of abandoning my original tribe. Feeling as though I was placed in a much better spot on the new group and having more trust in those players... I decided to go forward and vote with them at the first tribal, only to have Will delay one of our own exits due to the Sutai alliance being messy as hell. As we got to the next vote I spoke more with LeQuisha, who told me that she wanted to make some sort of a deal with me for down the line (which I agreed to)... but feeling as though something was off and getting a tip that my cross tribal alliance had been leaked to the Turgen tribe, I told Qaz that I didnt feel good about the vote... which he assured me was just my paranoia and that LeQuisha wouldnt flip... we all know what happened next.

At this stage I felt pretty much done, and I'd been playing a game in a difficult position for most of the time and felt with Qaz out I was just biding my time before an exit. After it was discovered that Bob was the second flipper, myself/Brock/Billy got together to make a pact to reach the end, feeling we had been forced into an alliance by the others deception. Coming into the next tribal we discussed whether to approach Jorge or Brady in hope of getting someone to flip on Erik, who we felt was taking much of their sides credit and appeared as the most dominant player left... eventually finding that Brady was willing to make a move and along with Qaz's black vote we ousted Erik from the game with his idols in hand.

(next part coming in a sec)
2617 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Jorge yes i burned bridges but i was then able to fix them. For example in the Qaz vote i backstabbed Brock Ben and Billy. Then during the Brady vote i was able to get those 3 people i had backstabbed and get them all to vote with me for Brady. They even stuck with me for the revote even tho there was a chance it could have went to rocks. And yes you were the one who approached me saying we need to take out Brock. However i was the one who had put myself in the position that i could take out Brock or i could have taken out LQ. I was in the swing vote position
2617 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
When I went to flip you, my only intention was to prove to Ben and Billy that you were dangerous and needed to be taken out at the next vote.
2617 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Oh and one more thing i was able to convince Erik to waste his idol at Qaz's vote. I made up a lie about Qaz talking to me about an idol to throw paranoia around. It worked Erik wasted his idol and had he not wasted it he very well could have used it next tribal when he was booted
2617 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
You just said right there that i was dangerous and you needed to take me out. Yet it didnt work, i had a huge target on my back most of the merge yet i was able to flip to avoid it or win immunity
2617 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
After the Erik vote I looked at those outside my three man alliance, and came to the conclusion that personally I wanted Brady gone as it felt like he was the biggest competitor of the three I was willing to vote. Bob appeared out of the loop without any allies and had voted LeQuisha solely the previous tribal, whilst LeQuisha was the individual pushing harder than Brady in the previous few rounds... with Jorge, I felt that he and I had a good social relationship that I wanted to keep both for game sake, and for the fact that I simply got on better with him than I did with those he was aligned with, and I wanted to ensure that if I left this game that someone I liked would go on to win. I believe the vote was initially being pushed towards LeQuisha, but after myself and I believe Brock brought up the notion of idols (as well as Erik haunting people from the grave by sending mails between people), we were able to get everyone on board to change the vote to Brady.... blindsiding the group into a tie and getting the votes we needed in the re-vote. At this point I hold my hands up and say a fuck up occurred... because our goal was to get rid of Bob or LeQuisha simply because both had failed to show concrete loyalty during the game, and having two unpredictable and unreasonable voters felt like too much for us to handle... sadly the black vote came back to screw us along with Bob committing the same act that had seen others go into the minority, sending Brock out the game and leaving me without my main post-merge ally (I love Billy but the silence on his part wasnt comforting).

This final tribal is simple... there was no great positioning by either LeQuisha or Bob... it was simply that mine and Jorge's social bond that we'd utilized since the pre-merge was enough to pull us together to vote someone out, with Billy's self-vote luck being what gave the others the tie to get rid of Jorge/Billy ... so before anyone tries to say "Ben you would have left at the final 10 had Will not gone"... well I'd say the exact same to them at the final 5.

That's basically a very brief summary of my game... I'm not going to sit here and bullshit and call myself a master manipulator, a villain of the ages etc. I think I played the cleanest social game that got me bonds when I needed them and kept me safe when I needed it most, and that we were able to influence votes when we weren't being screwed by others necessity to make big moves that did nothing but put them in the minority the following tribal council. Did I play this game clean? No, I lied when I needed to... but my lies weren't pointless or unnecessarily rude... I didnt have "sheep" or "goats" following me around and instead worked within a group to move forward as a group... I think I absolutely could have pushed myself to wipe people out just so I could sit at the end and say I took x, y and z out the game... but why do that when I had the option to keep my bonds with my close allies, and could keep my hands relatively clean in the process?

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have and am pretty sure I've forgotten to say half the stuff I wanted to ... I'm going to answer everything honestly and I'm not going to blow smoke up anyone's ass... and I'll own up to anything I have to own up to. Good luck LQ and Bob.
2617 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Throughout this game I had like Bob a huge target on back! Yet I was never voted out! I was always in danger but I had strong social ties and good strategic play that for the most part kept me on the right side of this game! Also as I stated before I never had immunity or idols to hide behind! I also lied to Billy I had an idol but Billy is inactive so that pretty much doesn't even matter... hahaha
2617 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Ben i believe i was the one who brought up the idol and switched it to Brady?
2617 days 6 hours ago
BENLINUS
@Jorge

I'm gonna just say thank you for doing what you did because without that I'd be on that jury and writing your name down tonight, and even though I've said 100 times this game I don't care about winning and I'm happy if I lose to a friend... I'm still grateful that you were willing to do the ultimate thing to show how our social bond truly meant something to you.

It sucks that almost every round we had constant contact but would still lie about who or where we were voting... but as you said I would never treat you like shit because the fact is I can take myself out the game and accept that things wouldn't go my way, something that I dont feel others could really grasp. I'm glad you felt I respected you because I felt that respect in return, and I do truly hope that one day if we play again we'll be on the same side of the votes :P

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!