This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

Topic » SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

1019 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
We will get back to that a bit later.

Q: But first i want to ask you about In My Way by Julia Wolf. What's your story behind your pick of this song?
1019 days 18 hours ago
BenjaminS
That's a great question. I was on shuffle on Spotify and found her. I loved that she had a bit of Italian in her lyrics, and I took a chance on her. I really love her music
1019 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
Italian rules for all 2021 remember people.

Q: It's gonna sound a bit silly but did you expect to do that well and eventually win the contest?
1019 days 18 hours ago
BenjaminS
I always think I can win in any competition I'm in. I knew this series was new so I had that advantage on my side. And, after Fede said he liked my song the best, I knew I had a good chance to win.
1019 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
Oh yeah Fede was rooting very hard for you that year.

Q: So this is kinda of interesting. You are a competitive person  in general ?
1019 days 18 hours ago
BenjaminS
Well, I try to tone it down a bit on Tengaged, but in real life, I love winning haha. In season two of SSC, It got to be too competitive for me. Lots of strategies, and spamming, and I didn't like that tbh,
1019 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
Oh interesting point Benjamin.

Q: In season 2 you won the ticket for the automatic final. On which criteria did you select your song (which for the record was Late Bloomer by Taura Lamb ) ? How did you felt knowing that you know what " I don't need to pass from semifinals"?
1019 days 18 hours ago
BenjaminS
Honestly, I just hoped the judges liked my song, which they didn't haha. I tried to pick based on the sound and rhythm. That's how I'm judging this season.

I felt kind of weird being able to go to the finals without having to go through semi's, but I liked the advantage that gave me lol.
1019 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
Oh you answered to one of my questions I had in my mind. Skinny.

Q: So this season you decided to be a judge. What did you base on this decision?
1019 days 17 hours ago
BenjaminS
I've never judged on any talent competition so this is a first for me. I wanted to be on the other side of this show. I think some of the judges are a bit boring and I wanted to spice things up.
1019 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
*CROWD GOES OOOOOOO. * Looks like we have a fighter in here.

Q: What you mean by spicing things up? Were the previous one not entertaining enough?
*CROWD STARES AT BENJAMIN
1019 days 17 hours ago
BenjaminS
haha, I just like judges who comment on why they think the song sucks or why it's perfect to them. I aim to be the judge who comments on every decision I'm making. I don't want to be too nice nor too mean.
1019 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
Oh actually since you mentioned

Q: When i was judge i felt more pressure rather than when i was a player . When i was judge i felt more pressure rather than when i was a player . Was it the same to you ?
1019 days 17 hours ago
BenjaminS
Yea, I can definitely understand where you're coming from. I just want to be honest as possible so I don't feel bad afterward. If I'm honest, I don't need to feel bad because I said what was true to my heart. I'm excited for feedback from the audience to see if they like me as a judge.
1019 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
So now benjamin

Q: You know that you can write reviews. Please tell us you wrote the ones for the first semifinal.

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!