This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

Topic » SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

1043 days 7 hours ago
Mrkk
Well, the televote already is 100% spamming so asking on pms to 12 each other is not fair, it ruins the whole game
1043 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: So last season was somebody sending mailes to swap 12 * opens mouth by surprise* So you deny that some of you last season were in a kind of agreement (maybe not you ) but some others?
1043 days 7 hours ago
Mrkk
Yeah there were agreements on 12 for 12 last season.

I won't name names tho
1043 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
*Huge boos comes from the crowd*

Q: Are you aware of what are you saying ? But like were they only on paper and then nothing happened or someone followed those ones ?

*Grabs popcorn*
1043 days 7 hours ago
Mrkk
One of them didn't work, it was weird since this person asked multiple people to 12 each other. None of them went well, their strategy didn't work, what a flop
1042 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
*Crowd watches mrkk very strangely asking themselfes if he is lying or not*
Guess we might ask ex players about this I'm sure something more interesting will come up ahhaha

Q: Back to more silly and easy questions. We all kinda like you and SeaViper. Can you please describe your relationship ? You are our favourite veterans

*Crowd nods*
1042 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
Me and Rose are friends from a long time, she made me join the ESC chat Skype group and we had to host a music game but we flopped. She's a nerd sadly
1042 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
*Crowd says oooh*

You guys looks pretty cute

Moving in to Italy. You know It has been a super year for Italy

Q: What makes you proud of being italian? And what doesnt?
1042 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
Well, our determination on getting good things after bad moments (Our soccer team and Olympics team shown that)

Our monuments and beautiful landscapes, and our MUSIC DUH

I'm not proud of the fact we can be very rude sometimes, or dirty... But honestly I'm proud we'll never be as bad as England.
1042 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
Deffo Angela da Mondello Is our best example of music*

I Guess we might have some fans from England.

HEY PIPE.

Now its  time You gonna proo yourself you're truly italian. You gotta answer those three questions in less than three minutes .

Q:

A) In which year Italy was declared unified?

B) Translate this sentence in italian : Eurovision 2022 will be held in Italy in 2022 but we still don't know the city

C) Name at least five kinds of pasta
1042 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
Eurovision 2022 sar脿 condotto in Italia nel 2022 ma non sappiamo ancora la citt脿

Parmigiana
Carbonara
Bolognese
Amatriciana
Ravioli
1042 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
RIGHT ON TIME  WOW

EVERYONE GIVE AN APPLAUSE TO MRKK

HE IS TRULY ITALIAN

*CROWD APPLAUDES MRKK*
1042 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
馃 Thanks 鉂わ笍
1042 days 20 hours ago
LiukBB
And finally Mrkk

Q: Name a reason why you think your song should qualify and win.
1042 days 20 hours ago
Mrkk
Deffo Angela da Mondello Is our best example of music*

Thanks for deciding my song for SSC4

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!