This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

Topic » SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

963 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
In this 3rd Season we have also a big news in our show!!
The intromission of a special Boudoir...where all of us could be interviewed and could chat each other with someone special (not so much u.u prrr xD)...

The host of this new area of the show will be...who if not him?! Our LiukBB!! ^^
Directly from the first two seasons of this show: an amazing Judge in the first one, while the Runner-Up in the second one... He still wants to try something new, and this time, he has the chance to host something too... Good Luck LiukBB!! This new area is in your hands!!
963 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
*Intro*

963 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
*Enters dancing*

Oh finally i got my boudoir space eh eh.
SCREAMS*FedeBenna this room is still too small for me.
*Looks at camera * He never gives me money -.-

Anyway hi. I'm Liuk. formal winner. ehm runner up of this thing and ex judge RIGHT?
Uff

Anyway back to business. This is the space where

- INTERVIEWS
- PRESS CONFERENCE OF THE QUALIFIERS

and many other stuff will take place.

If you wanna get interviewed we will arrange in private mails. Every interview must be LIVE so we will discuss a time wgere it will happen. Topics will be like this

- YOUR SONG
- THE GAME IN GENERAL
- SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
- EVENTUAL GAME

The duration of the interview might vary according to the convo ofc but I will try not to be too long.

Of course when interviews are on, it will be better if NOBODY jumps randomly. But of course you guys can comment the interview once it's over eh eh.

EVERY INTERVIEW WILL BE UNDERLINED BY " INTERVIEW OF" ecc in order to not make mess.

If you guys wants to be interviewed just mail me and we will figure it out a timezone to do it.

Oh and of course judges also can be interviewed.

I AM GONNA WAIT FOR YOU IN THIS BEAUTIFUL ROOM.

*Lights turns down*

SCREAMS* FEDEBENNA YOU DIDN'T EVEN PAY THE ELECTRICITY I AM GONNA KILL YOU
963 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
*Lights come on stage*
963 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
IT'S TIME TO INTRODUCE OUR FIRST PARETECIPANT AAAA I AM SO EXCITED

963 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
PLEASE WELCOME OUR FIRST GUEST WOOOOO

IT'S CRYSTAL

*LIGHTS ILLUMINATES HIM AS HE WALKS BY*

-INTERVIEW OF CRYSTAL-
963 days 2 hours ago
CrystalClod
HIIIII EVERYONE!!! My name is Kyle or more formally known as CrystalClod on Tengaged. I鈥檓 so excited to be here!
963 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Hey there Crystal. I am so happy you are there.

Q: Okay so first all you prefer being called  Kyle or Crystal ?
963 days 2 hours ago
CrystalClod
Either one, but let鈥檚 go with Crystal so no one gets confused 馃槀
963 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
All right perfect Crystal.

Q: How did you find this game ? What's coming through your mind ? Tell me all !!!!
963 days 2 hours ago
CrystalClod
Well I found the game by getting a mail from the creator. And I had seen Seasons 1 and 2 so it felt awesome to get invited. It鈥檚 one of my first games back on Tengaged so I鈥檓 really excited to be doing this again!
963 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: Oh did you really watch season 1 and season 2? What did you made of the show ?
963 days 2 hours ago
CrystalClod
I wasn鈥檛 too invested with it, but I did like tuning in to see who made it through. I was confused with the format at first and I was really intrigued with how it worked. That鈥檚 why I applied this season, so that I could experience what I thought would be really fun and interesting.
963 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Oh i kinda see your point. Fede has this terrible flaw to write a lot and i think sometimes people get confused but shhhh don't tell him or i'm gonna get fired. *smiles at camera*.

Q: So your song is Paint the Town by LOONA. Please tell us more about your entry.
963 days 2 hours ago
CrystalClod
Okay, so Paint the Town is a song I was looking forward to as soon as I saw the teasers come out. And I wasn鈥檛 disappointed in the slightest. For me Paint the Town gives me the energy I need to take on the day and just gives me an overall mood boost.

This past week I got to perform it, like actually singing, dancing and rapping the song just as LOONA themselves would do. And it was really fun! That鈥檚 why I have made it my selection for this Season 馃憤
963 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
Q: So you didn't pick your song to get a good result ?

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!