This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

Topic » SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

1000 days 2 hours ago
BenjaminS
OF COURSE. I wrote a sentence or two for each song, and I'll do it for the 2nd semifinal as well. NO ONE IS SAFE.
1000 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
CROWD GOES WILD

Q: Benjamin you have the opportunity here to spill some tea live with the audience.
Could you please give us some comment - one or two- ( ofc we prefer something nasty but it's up to you the comment you pick). You might not reveal the song. Please we are thirsty of infooos.

*CROWD GETS IMPATIENT*
1000 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
Well, I'll tell you right now if "Sausage" - Lewberger gets to the next round, I'll be shocked. I just feel like that type of song has no place in this competition. No offense to DrG2, but if he comes back for Season 4, he needs to have better taste.
1000 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
No tea or shade. Just facts
1000 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
LMFAOOOOOO

*CROWD GETS SURPRISED*

Well ladies and gentlemen that was a statement. Thanks for the tea. Can't wait to find out the other comments you did and I guess everyone will.

Q: Okay so back on the game in itself. You mentioned early that you think there were strategies and stuff in the past. Mrkk last night admitted there was a like a group of people who were supposed to swap 12's. Were you aware of that ? Were you part in that?
1000 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
I wasn't aware of that or a part of that. I can understand why they did that if there is a big friend group alliance, but I just wish people would vote based on the songs they like the best.
1000 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
Yea mrkk said though that none of these swapping 12's actually took place. Will be forever be a mistery.

Q: People have been critizicing the audience, by saying it should be abolished. What's your personal take on that.
1000 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
hmmm, good question. Honestly, I wish Fede would make a 20-30 person audience who wouldn't be biased, and they would listen to every song and vote for their favorites. That would be my recommendation even though I know it would be hard.
1000 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
*Watches camera* Did you get it Fede ? What a good judge you found it, full of ideas

Q: Benjamin you are a veteran. Imagine a newbie joins this. Would you suggest him to be a judge or a player in his first experience and why ?
1000 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
oh, a player for sure! You need to have the experience first! The voting system is confusing as hell! It would be so complicated for a newbie judge. Tbh, I feel like if you didn't make at least top 5, you shouldn't be a judge. Just my opinion.
1000 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
*Starts laughing*

Lucky me i got 2nd the only time i partecipated even if i still think i was robbed * a tear comes down from his face*

Q: : As you are aware ( I don't know if you know ) I'm Italian and this is been a fantastic year for our nation.
So I'm gonna give you an opportunity to ask if you wanna know something in italian ( a sentence, an expression or whatever you want).
1000 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
L'amore è amore. Non dimenticare mai che sei perfetto così come sei.
1000 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
OHHH i thought you said to say something in Italian. Yes, I would love to learn something in Italian.
1000 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
Our guests seems to be confused at this point eh eh.  Pick a sentence Benjamin
1000 days 1 hour ago
BenjaminS
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!