This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

Topic » SSC3: LiukBB's Boudoir!

1000 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
Okay there we go

" Sii te stesso e di' quello che senti, perchè a  chi  interessa non sarà di  peso, mentre sarà di peso a chi non  interessa"

Nice sentence Benjamin.

And finally

Q: Is there any other thing you want to say Benjamin to our audience ?
1000 days 5 hours ago
BenjaminS
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and hope you had a great time with Liuk and me. If he invites me back, I'll definitely say yes and spill more tea.
1000 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
And of course ladies and gentlemen we hope there will be another occasion will be there back on the BOUDOIR.

thank you so much BENJAMIN for being with us.

An other round of applause for you

*Benjamin leaves the room*

* Julia Wolf song plays in the background*
999 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
------ Night show 1-------

Hello everyone. In few hours we Will find out Who are the Seven qualifiers from the First semifinale.
I would like to remind all partecipants the voting  system

60% of the score Will be decided by the rank of the 5 judges
40 % of the score by the audience poll.

Shortly After the result we Will start with the CONFERENCE PRESS where the 7 qualifiers Will share their thoughts on the results.
999 days 12 hours ago
LiukBB
*Grabs popcorn and a beer*

This Is gonna be fun

* Eats.popcorn*

I wonder how the rest of the people feel.it
999 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
PRESS CONFERENCE

In this part of the how the 7 qualified players and the three not qualified players might say whatever they want about the result.
At first i polite ask you to say everything with 1 at most 2 posts.

When you do that please state your artists and your song
Example

Liuk BB Lea Rue Watching You ecc

Also the judges might comment the result of the semifinal

After that everyone or at least 40% between players and judge we can start a bit of debate and chat where even players from semifinal 2 might say their way.

This will last until tomorrow.
999 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
Of course the debate will start after at least 1/3 of the judges and the players will have made a statement.

Those are the following people who can have their say

- SEA VIPER
- RIBBONS
- HECTOR
-ASHANTEA
- YSWIMMER96
- ABSOL
- CRYSTAL CLOD

- RYAN5676
- BENJAMIN S
- TBROWN
- J4CKWILKO
- FEDEBENNA

We are curious sisters. The audience wanna know the real tea.
999 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
SeaViper
ZiBBZ
Stones

Speaking as the head of delegation for Sealandia, we are pleased to make the final! The entire delegation is pleased with the outcome, and we hope to achieve a high result in the finale!

ZiBBZ will be spending the next few days preparing themselves for the grand final, and out staging, coordinator has decided to make a new addition to the stage

The delegation is also happy to see the elimination of political rival, KK-land!

We are decently pleased with the comments of the judges and will be taking them on-board for future seasons. We've seen both Vanessa and Jana get MURDERED by the televote, so we are hoping that this season's results will be much better, but overall, we're just all very pleased to make the final, and no matter what happens, we are pleased that we have beaten our political rivals

We wish our fellow delegations luck, and may the best song win :)
999 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
I am such a dumb host. Of course the three eliminated players can have their sea.

UPDATED LIST:

- SEA VIPER
- RIBBONS
- HECTOR
-ASHANTEA
- YSWIMMER96
- ABSOL
- CRYSTAL CLOD

- MRKK
- WAFFLE KING
- DRG2

- RYAN5676
- BENJAMIN S
- TBROWN
- J4CKWILKO
- FEDEBENNA
999 days 7 hours ago
Absol
oh i have a lot of opinions that will be distributed as i see fit
998 days 23 hours ago
tbrown_47
What’s happening? I’m at a bar so I can’t go back and read rn xx
998 days 16 hours ago
FedeBenna
My dear tbrown_47...don't drink too much as we soon have to face the Semifinal 2 phase...we need to be in ourselves to correctly judge all the playing songs... :P

That's said...here I am!! :)
I'm always here even if you don't see me in this Boudoir...because I'm hiding behind the curtains... :P
997 days 18 hours ago
LiukBB
SECOND SEMIFINAL OF SSC 3.

Here we can chat all about the second semifinal from today till tomorrow i guess.

Partecipants to this semifinal can say how do they feel about this big event.
997 days 16 hours ago
LolaIndigo
Hey all a bite nervours wanting to saw if you like it or i choose wrong the song , gl to the rest
997 days 15 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Nervous, because im know im not getting any extra points for Spotify streams.... and both of the players who didnt got "0" went home!!

But GL to everyone!

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!