This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ferm Project House

Topic » The Ferm Project House

1268 days ago
jfaia
Zeno´s CF: Well talk about a comeback, I am so happy that I got so many saves while in the bottom to finally have the win I deserve. I just feel good right now. I know I can keep up with this, let's see what next challenge brings
1268 days ago
Rubes
CF: *breathes in and out deeply with filled up anger inside ready to jump out*
https://media.tenor.com/images/bf8938aa061abac814b79ef351ce28da/tenor.gif

Ok so yes I was in the top this week but I really thought I was gonna win this challenge so I’m extremely disappointed because I feel like I’m just one of the only artists left now without a win and I don’t know what else I need to do to be able to get that win because I feel like I was at the top of my game this week. Maybe I’m just not what this competition is looking for and you know I’m ok with that.
1267 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
*Sarah struts into the house, taking off her heels*

Well... congratulations to Zeno! *claps*

CF: I definitely took a risk with my song & eh, I agree it’s more of a state of mind type of club song, which is fine. As long as I’m still here idc. *Shrugs* I feel like Diamond had the better song & I mean... *smacks teeth* ahhh, Zeno did good. I’m not a sore loser or anything... *the shady producers show a clip of Sarah being shady towards Fish E Minaj and not congratulating her* I mean... she’s cool. But is she really an IT girl? She may have the I, but she definitely doesn’t have the t, honey. When I think of fabulous, I don’t see Zeno. I see Diamond, myself & Stormer. The rest? Fabulous? I-I- I just don’t see it. *the producers would cut off the rest of her extremely rude and bitchy confessional after being tired of her whack ass.*
1267 days 20 hours ago
varlto
a banner flies around the house

FISH E. MINJ IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED
1267 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
another banner flies around the house

【Yung Fianna】IS ACTUALLY 35 YEARS OLD
1266 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
The Whatchamacallit chuckles to himself a little bit as Fianna leaves.

CF: This week was supposed to be straightforward but... Wow, the bottom two itself was crazy. And Fianna went home! The house will be, ahem, a lot quieter now (giggle) Big names are going home now and it's pretty much crunch time. I'm fluffy, mysterious and here to stay! Whatchamacall... That!!
1265 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
oh the girls are just on fkin drugs this week.. first of all.. on what planet is sia UNDERRATED? because i know its not on planet earth! #cantstandthesegirls #lipbingwinner
1265 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Oh the girls really are just on fkin drugs this week...first of all...I said the song was UNDERRATED not Sia? because I know someone needs to get their eyes checked!
#cantstandthesegirls #diamonddayswinner
1265 days 11 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Imagine how tired we are
1265 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
CF: So, i just found out i won along with Tuna Fish & i couldn't be more happier. I do feel like as an artist, i've got what it takes. Like, Yellowtail is just not on my level, tbh. I definitely see myself crushing Mahi-Mahi Minaj in the end. *Nods*

Producer: Her name is Fish E Minaj.

Sarah: https://i.gifer.com/4x6l.gif
1265 days 10 hours ago
jfaia
CF: So, I´m picking up the pace finally. I feel like the win for both of the gurls was very deserved. Also, I think there's some drama happening backstage but what do I know this is my fifth Mimosa.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKUoj3UXRcNls7S/giphy.gif
1265 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
CF: It's another day and it's another WIN for Fish E. Minj! And you know what, I'm not mad it's a double win. I have had and will continue to have a LOT of the spotlight in this industry and so I'm okay with sharing it with Sarah Dix just for a week. Like I love charity work! I'm happy for her. :)
1264 days 21 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Another day another lip bing robbery
1263 days 14 hours ago
kaylee21
CF: Zeno Noel really came guns blazing this week! *Claps* I'm like... not even being shady, chileee. Her song was really good vocally & had a good message. I mean... *Shrugs shoulders* I liked it. But, she needs to stay at the bottom like she does best. I don't need anymore competition.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/59c282e50439737530789ddd7ef6ea73/tumblr_o16mm2IhBN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
1263 days 6 hours ago
ninjohn
The Whatchamacallit comes back into the house after the face off and slinks into a chair.
"Phew..."

CF: Being in the bottom... Sucked. I thought the challenge was all about subtly dropping clues about the theme but... I guess I was too subtle! I knew for a fact Nevra wasn't sending me home, no matter what she sent but... I don't wanna be in the bottom! I have yet to win a challenge! And I think Hannah sees me as a weak competitor! ... What do I dooooo 😭😭😭

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!