This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ferm Project House

Topic » The Ferm Project House

1272 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
*Struts into the room*

https://49.media.tumblr.com/ccc7bd17090fd93463f9c5630a89f434/tumblr_nqqkx2NW9H1qave47o2_250.gif

Not that FISHY bitch winning for the week with that easily forgotten record. *Cackles* Ah, the lack of taste. Tbh, Fishy, Fish E, whatever her name is... is rank.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0y5e8oKAR1rq0ky7o1_500.gif?quality=80&strip=all&w=450
1272 days 11 hours ago
kaylee21
Confessional: I'm a bit annoyed with the results this week. The "safe" people, were clearly the better performing people. I mean... who is this Hannah chick? Is she even legit? Is this even a real competition? Is there a record deal at the end of this? I've never heard of this fern chick. It's honestly a bunch of mess. *nods head, smirking* Mmhmm.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d0e2e27f195139a1c66451a365121291/tenor.gif
1272 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Confessional: So... I'm not the best at connecting with people. Not a top shocker. It just... chills me to the bone that the judges see my heart but not my strength. I'm so lucky to not be in the bottom... but I kind of HAVE to be in the top the next challenge ~__~
1272 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
【Yung Fianna】lights up one of her synthetic wigs on fire and starts roasting marshmallows.
"Personally I think Dollar Sign-arah Vix is onto something AND if I'm eliminated this week I will be supporting her false, unsubstantial claims that this competition is RIGGED for the fish woman."
1272 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
Confessional: I hear a lot of people are upset about me winning again, I wouldn't know personally because the sound of another hard earned win and the dulcet tones of my latest single "Nobody" are all that is filling my ears. It's so sad that they're letting bitterness overcome them, it's clearly showing in their songs. Maybe they're just not cut out for this career. :(
1271 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
*Betty Lux finding out who stayed in the competition*
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/1f/5e/081f5e09f336fc1ef68fd2497c544f70.gif
1271 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
Confessional: I'm so glad that 【Yung Fianna】is still in the competition and that rat Potatsio is gone. 【Yung Fianna】 is just a lot more on my wavelength as a person and as an artist and I'm just glad that talent is being recognised in this industry because it's so hard to come by. 【Yung Fianna】 will make a very worthy runner up to me.
1271 days 12 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
*Lip Bing struts back into the workroom after slaying her performance* yup I did that.
1271 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Congratulations Fianna on winning! But, uhhhhh, spoiler alert for this round, you all better clear a spot in the top and decide which two of you are joining me because I HAVE to be in the top this week so I'm calling dibs!

Confessional: I'm feeling really confident about this week. Somehow, the past couple of themes have been allll the weak points that I've been dreading but if this one here is right up my alley. This is what I came here to do! And this round, of all rounds, it's truly do or die.
1270 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
【Yung Fianna】sits pretty with Fish E. Minj and Lip Bing at the cocktail lounge, before inadvertently collapsing at the sight of Nevra getting a bad comment, holding a seance to expel the Allison Grodner presence from the production team.
"You see... I heard Hanna Ferm sold her soul to the devil so she could perform at Melfest 2019. If you sum up the digits 2+0+1+9, you get the number 13, which is commonly referred to as the bad luck number. Which contestant's name rhymes with luck? That's right, Betty Lux. Ladies, this competition is FIXED for Betty Lux and the other girls and on the slight chance I don't win this show, all of my 54 SoundCloud followers will know the truth. Thoughts?"
CF: "Anyone with a functioning brain and working ears can pinpoint the fact that me, Fish E. Minj, Lip Bing and Nevra are clearly the most talented and cutting-edge songstresses in this bootcamp. We're going to ruin the Stars premade."
1270 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
*$arah skips into the house from the judging panel and flips her hair*

And that... bitches is how it's done. *Snaps*

Interview: Like... *cackles* I knew i had this shit in the bag. I'm an intellect. I may be a bit of a BITCH... but like... i'm a smart bitch. My lyrics? Stunning. My looks? Epic. My mind? Legendary.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/68/92/9e6892aaac9dbb74736e54b6a0f27069.gif

https://i.gifer.com/2yLF.gif
1269 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
The Whatchamacallit blinks his eye as Sarah confidently bounces through.
"...Well, uh... Let's give it up for her!"

Confessional: Yuuussss, another week in the top! I knew that if I did not stick out positively in the last week, I might as well have just quit on the spot. But now with this new challenge, I really think that my worst categories are behind me. There are some cliques and alliances forming but I don't think people consider me a threat at all so I REALLY want to win a challenge to show that I don't need to be a jerk to do well. And hey! The Whatchamacallit certainly knows how to party so this challenge, it's game on!
1269 days ago
jfaia
CF: Omg talk about bottoming, damn my ass is wide open at this point, anyone want to land and airplane on it ? But I just have a feeling this week I´ll definitely be on top again. I know any artist need growth and I´m learning from my mistakes. I´m gonna end up winning, just watch
1268 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
*Diamond Days walks into the house*

CF: I’m feeling super confident this week! I never normally say that because I’m not sure how the results are going to go but THIS week girl I turned it with a banger of a song and I just feel really confident for the first time in this competition!
1267 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
Betty CF: LMAO that late ass bitch Yung Fianna being in the bottom is music to my ears! I hope she gets elimin-

Security: There she is!!! Get her!!!

Betty: Oh fuck! *runs off into hiding*

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!