This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy House

Topic » Star Academy House

2904 days 16 hours ago
Koji
I didn't even notice Star Model poll this week lmfao
2904 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
"Hey beauties panel will be up tonight @6PMEST. Congrats again Candy on your challenge win. I hope you,Amber and Shei have an amazing time at the movie this afternoon. "Alice Through The Looking Glass" is a really fun film and I hope you enjoy all the amazing colours and visuals in the film." Tonight we will find out which beauties will make it to the fifth week of the Star Academy."

-Dara
2904 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
I just wish I'm safe and would go on to the next round.
2904 days 11 hours ago
aj1111
I think i'm going home :(
2904 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
CF: i feel on top of the world atm perfect 10's from the judges and photo of the week gave me immunity i didn't really need it but this all just makes me wanna continue to shine there's a lot of talent here but i just gotta keep on doing me and tune all the drama out and just keep giving my best
2904 days 8 hours ago
boozes
Lol haha I'm still here

I hate the boy looking models still in the competition and everyone know I'm the prettiest in this competition
2904 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
*shakes head*

I'm so bummed about Clary's elimination. No offense meant, Re. It's just that I had bonded with Clary and I really wanted her to stay.

Congrats to all of us here.
2902 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
"Hello beauties, I hope your all having a great day here in the Star Academy. Today's challenge will be posted later today so for now feel free to relax and socialize in the house. See you ladies later<3"

-Dara
2902 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
2902 days 14 hours ago
s73100
Not too far behind
2902 days 8 hours ago
Koji
Yay, me and Shei on Top 3 <3
2901 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
You are consistently on top, Gemma. You'll go far, I'm sure.
2901 days 8 hours ago
Dara4ever
Official Website Updates: http://staracademytg.wix.com/staracademy

STAR MODEL WEEK 5 POLL IS NOW LIVE: http://staracademytg.wix.com/staracademy#!social-media/d8nb1

Challenge results will be posted soon<333
2900 days 18 hours ago
Dara4ever
"Great Job on your personalized GIFS ladies the Star Academy community loved getting to know more about you all. This weeks Star Shoot is just around the corner so be sure to bring your A game. Can't wait to see you all on set later."

-Dara
2900 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
I wonder if the next photo shoot involves someone in the photo.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!