This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy House

Topic » Star Academy House

2939 days 10 hours ago
Koji
Thanks for picking me to the play Shei, it was amazing but even better was the fact that I had you as a company <3
2939 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
You're welcome, Gemma. You are always nice to each and every one of us here. You deserve a reward. Thank you.
2939 days 8 hours ago
Dara4ever
STAR MODEL WEEK 3 POLL HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED<333
2939 days 8 hours ago
Dara4ever
"Shei,Clary, Gemma and Re I hope you all enjoyed the amazing show of The Phantom of The Opera at the Pantages theatre.It is truly a once in a lifetime experience to witness such talented artists doing what they love the most.Beauties rest up as one of you will be eliminated at the next panel".

-Dara
2939 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
Thank goodness I have immunity for this week. We all did good in the photo shoot.
2938 days 21 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
when are results :(
2938 days 20 hours ago
Dara4ever
Panel will start when I get the judges and Star Lounge scores:)
2938 days 19 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
ok ill be at work all day blahhh
2938 days 11 hours ago
Dara4ever
PANEL WILL BE TONIGHT @7PMEST:)
2938 days 9 hours ago
s73100
I am nervous!
2938 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
has a shower and gets ready for the panel feeling pretty confident in my photoshoot this week :)
good luck ladies
2938 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
*gets ready for panel*
*listens to some music to calm self down bc im pretty sure my photo was a mess*
2937 days 21 hours ago
Dara4ever
"Good Morning ladies, I hope you are all well rested as today is the start of a BIG WEEK here in the Star Academy. Your fourth photo-shoot will be today and will be held at an iconic New York City boutique."

-Dara
2937 days 19 hours ago
Dara4ever

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!