This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy House

Topic » Star Academy House

2886 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
i really need to ace this photoshoot i guess my challenge photos just were not what the judge wanted :(
2886 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
But you won the last challenge, Candy.

I also hope I do great in the next photo shoot. My photo was okay last week and I was in the bottom three.
2885 days 21 hours ago
Dara4ever
Star Model Week 5 poll: Current Standings!

Top 3:
Candy
Natalie
Amber
2885 days 11 hours ago
Dara4ever
Star Model Week 5 Poll is closing Wednesday June 8, 2016 @8PMEST:)
2885 days 4 hours ago
Dara4ever
Star Model Week 5 poll: Current Standings!

Top 3:
Candy
Shei
Amber
2884 days 22 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at Lauren's photo*

I must say the hair color looks really good on you, Lauren.
2884 days 22 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
thanks Shei :)
2884 days 6 hours ago
Koji
Is panel going to be today?
2884 days 6 hours ago
Dara4ever
PANEL will be today @8PMEST:)
2884 days 4 hours ago
Dara4ever
"Good Afternoon beauties! I hope you all are enjoying your week here in the Star Academy. We're nearing the end of the week and you know what that means as you will all face your fifth panel today. Only 8 of you will continue on to the sixth week of the Star Academy. The Star Lounge community is so excited to see your photo-shoot photos tonight. See you all later this evening at panel<333"

-Dara
2884 days ago
haycsclair
I'm nervous...as always.
2882 days 5 hours ago
Dara4ever
"Hello beauties<333 I have some news for you regarding this weeks challenge.This weeks challenge will be a TEAM challenge that will take determination and creativity. I'll see you beauties at the challenge<333 For now feel free to socialize and relax in the beautiful Star Academy house."

-Dara
2877 days 9 hours ago
Dara4ever
CURRENT STANDINGS AND TOTAL OVERALL SCORE LEADERBOARD HAVE BOTH BEEN UPDATED: http://staracademytg.wix.com/staracademy#!live-scoreboard/zvjge

Star Model Week 6 Poll is now live: http://staracademytg.wix.com/staracademy#!social-media/d8nb1
2877 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
That was a good challenge. Though two of us didn't complete the task.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!