This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2511 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Nonlive, posted at 10:15 pm EST on Wednesday, July 5th. Happy 4th everyone!
2511 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tadhana, getting your first look at the new Galang tribe, Michael-Caleb voted out at the last tribal council.
2511 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Also sorry for these two nonlive challenges in a row, my work schedule this week had me working Sunday Monday and Wednesday this week
2511 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
D: oh wow @MC being voted out

He usually does so well
2511 days 9 hours ago
tuter32
It's fine his multi is here to give him a second breath
2511 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Dead @ that
2511 days 9 hours ago
theCowGirl
@tut fu
2511 days 8 hours ago
VictoriaW
Ok
2511 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'm perfectly okay with these non-live challenges!
2510 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I'm changing my mind because I don't wanna wait till Thursday for another voteout LOL
2510 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, you must complete this puzzle:

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0429b4d9eda3

and send me your time. You each may submit as many scores as you want, but I will take the best score from each person as their final score. The top three scores are the only ones that will be counted for the challenge, and whichever tribe has the lowest combined score between the three wins immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol. The losers will go to tribal council for the second time, where someone will become the third person voted out of the game.

If a tribe does not submit three scores, they will automatically lose the challenge.

Are there any questions?
2510 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
These are due by 10:00 pm EST on Wednesday.
2510 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh crap
2509 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
What the hell kind of black magic is this puzzle? Why couldn't you have done the freaking logo or something that made more sense then random colors in lines :P
2509 days 12 hours ago
theCowGirl
I think I got a good time
2509 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
Sorry guys... I tried doing the comp, but I was on my phone and it wasn't any good... sorry

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!