This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
I have acknowledged you played a great game Ikah, as well as you too Liam, otherwise you wouldn't be sitting here.
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thanks Liam Same bud
2891 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
Nels- Remeber that i helped you in another group
2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I just feel betrayed
2891 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
Why?
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
As Will Z said 'theres no undoing the past' but that is what we are focusing on, what we all did to get to this point, and I fought my hardest to stay here, but I was able to make it to the final 3. Nobody expected me to do it, but I did.
2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
You know Garrett I never wanted u gone I heard from Ikah u wanted me gone so I voted for you
2891 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
We all did an amazing job to get here In the FTC. We should be proud of our game. We made to the FTC!!!
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Same, until I heard that information, you weren't a target of mine.
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Liam That doesnt matter, Lets focus on what you did for him here
2891 days 15 hours ago
Willdabeast22
Liam - you claimed to play this game with honesty, but if I recall, there were three votes for me at the tribal I was voted out in... And I have a message from you saying that you voted for the other Will... How can you claim to play a game with honesty when you flat out lied to me?

Garret - you were so nervous at the final five tribal that people were lying to you and going to try and get you out, yet you did the exact thing that you were nervous about to me, doesn't that make you a hypocrite?
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
I agree Liam, I am very proud of my game as well, as we all should :D
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
I was the only one to do anything for Nels besides Will. I found out Will and Nels were working together literally first day of tribe switch. I found out where everyone stood
2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Whatever Garrett I'm done
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Yeah after this throwinf eachother under the bus thing is over, Ill friend you guys. We all played the game the eay it should be played. Surviving

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!