This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2883 days 10 hours ago
doubledarefan01
It was a fake idol
2883 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
Well i really didn't talked to you in this game, so for me you were an huge threat and i had to vote you because it wouldn't helped myself you were safe. So the reason you should give me your vote i was honest with everyone in this game. I played this game without lies. I didn't lie to you. So, that's why you should give me your vote
2883 days 10 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
I was told you wanted me gone as well. So whoever drove a wedge between us told me you were rallying to get me gone. So I campaigned as well and got the better of the vote.
2883 days 10 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Liam your social game was a flop but that's just my opinion
2883 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
Nels- Sorry. But These other two never did shit for you other than follow along with an order. I saved you during that Rose vote so that I could work with you,
2883 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
I'm just gonna be honest and say this the most deserving player isn't in finals. Hell that person didn't make it to the jury and what happened to that person was fucked up on some serious shit guys
2883 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
Liam your social game was a flop but that's just my opinion

Well that's your opinion, but i'm here hoping to be the winner
2883 days 10 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
^ Uhm. Nels and I were never together, infact we were targeting eachother. I was just playing the game and rallied to eliminate him.
2883 days 10 hours ago
Willdabeast22
Ikah - you are throwing an accusation at me, and you don't even know me! I worked with you for a huge portion of the game, I know who played a great game. You accuse me of being bitter, yet all I did was say I knew where my vote stands. I don't care if people know where my vote lies, so here's the exact message I sent Mud

"I vote for the winner of this season of survivor to be Ikah. He backstabbed me hard, but that's the name of the game. He played well, and the other two don't hold anything to him. Good game all!"

So before you start bitching because you're afraid you're going to lose, and before you start theowing around accusations, maybe you should just sit and wait for the results. I'm not a bitter person, the motto of the game is Outwit, Outplay, Outlast, and I vote according to that. so thank you for being such an ass to me in front of everyone, it really shows your true colors.
2883 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
And Garrett I told Nels you wanted him gone because it was true! First you take credit for taking him out because you wanted him out, Now "Oh Man I never eanted you out!" Make up your mind like Youre making up this "game" of yours
2883 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
JT who are you talking about? Rose
2883 days 10 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Jt u fucking gave me a fake idol
2883 days 10 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Well I did want him out, and that's a fact. He wanted me out as well. That doesn't change the fact I rallied people to eliminate him. You are telling me I didn't play a 'game'. I played a hell of a game and I played it well, and I'm telling you you played a great game too Ikah, but mine is more worthy of the win.
2883 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
Will Z- Who could blame me for coming off that way. Garrett had told me you deleted a post saying you were voting for Liam if he got in finals. But I assume that was a great move by him to make me vote out a friend of mine
2883 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
Yeah Rose. I wanted to work with her since day 1. She carried her tribe when les innocents started winning and would've been my 1st pick at the tribe swap if she didn't volunteer

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!