This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2891 days 15 hours ago
Willdabeast22
I don't have questions, I know where my vote stands. Good game all
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Thank you Will Z. Good Game to you as well :D
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thats alright Garrett but I cant say you ever made a move in this game, If you did tell me what it is?
2891 days 15 hours ago
JTthePrince
Ikah: I did alot of dirty work for gathering information on the side. If I hadn't gave you that information how you have played it?

Liam: You pretty much was invisible to me the whole game, why do you think I should give you my vote?

Garrett: I was 100 with you the whole game, I had your back the entire way, so why didn't you tell me Ikah gave you the super idol? Dude voting against was something I wouldn't have done unless you said it was ok
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Will Z- Youre voting for King Liam because you are bitter. My friend you would not be having it if we switched roles. Disgusting because you know who played the best game
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Jt- You were a great player, Sadly I voted you because you were a wild card towards the end.
Quite frankly the information you were giving was already told to me by Flick and countless others.
However You did help me decide The vote I think once by giving me the information. Thanks Jt
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
My first big move was Nels: he was after me, I had to strike and I did, making sure he was gone and he didn't have to votes to eliminate me.

But probably my favorite move: I wasn't going to give you the other half of that super idol, but I convinced you to give it to me, saving my game.
2891 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
Liam: You pretty much was invisible to me the whole game, why do you think I should give you my vote?

I think i should have your vote because i played the game without dirty tricks, without lies, without manipulation. I played this game with honesty . I did get here as a threat i was almost voted out in the first tribal council. everything i did in this game I did it for myself and my alliance. So that's why you should give me your vote
2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Why should I vote for either of u I feel like all of u betrayed me
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Garrett- I was fully aware that you werent going to budge, I gave it to you knowing I didnt need it and I could gain your vote down the final stretch because Will Z was going to be that vote but everyone thought it was me or him winning. Cant be two winners so I did what I had to do
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Garrett: I was 100 with you the whole game, I had your back the entire way, so why didn't you tell me Ikah gave you the super idol? Dude voting against was something I wouldn't have done unless you said it was ok

Because I wanted to make sure Will Z was eliminated. Sadly Liam decided that he wanted you to go and he wasn't budging. Honestly you weren't my target, I wanted Will Z. gone, and he wanted me as well. I lost my vote at that tribal council due to an idol board disadvantage. Had that not have happened you would've survived
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Nels we were never working together, as you wanted me gone, so struck first, I cant just forget about the 2 votes I got at that tribal you went. Strictly game.
2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I was told u wanted me gone
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Nels- Remember that Rose vote!? you couldve been gone before merge had I not turned the votes against Rose. And I had to tell Flick that it was Bryce so that he didnt team up with Bryce. Nels I pretty much tokd you that you were going home and it was already said and done. Couldve played your idol
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Exactly Ikah. Nobody thought in a million years I would be here, but because of me being such a big target, I was able to maneuver my way to this seat.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!