This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2852 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah, Liam, Garrett: This is your chance to convince the jury that you are the person that most deserves the title of sole survivor. Post your opening statements, then answer the questions that the jurors provide you so that they can make an informed decision.

Jurors: Please ask as many questions as you feel you need in order to make an informed decision on who you believe the sole survivor should be. The reunion will most likely be at 8:00 pm EST tomorrow, so try to get your votes in by then!
2852 days 1 hour ago
BBCANfan
For Ikah: Before I left, I never knew you. You were pretty invisible. Why should you win?
2852 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
He's inactive i think
2852 days 1 hour ago
Flickgamecolin
Liam: help me understand why you are not a flop
Garret: what did you do by yourself?
Ikah: why are you better than these 2
2852 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
Well, if i'm a flop why i'm here in the FTC. I proved in challenges and tribal council how i was a great player. So i'm not a flop. I did play my game and look where i am.
2852 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Well First off I just want to thank everyone that applied that just made this such an active and Competitive game. I dont know what most of you know about my game this season so here's what I say to you

I got 0 votes the ENTIRE season, ZERO. Only person to do that this season

I created endless relationships with Everyone besides Nifty and Max.

I controlled the votes the Entire game. Everyone I voted for, went home except Will Z when I gave Garrett the super Idol. But Garrett lost his vote so thats what happened with that.

And I Know I only won two immunities but, Liams 3 doesnt do enough to give him the win. Liam Voted for whoever I told him to vote for. Sorry but its true unlike in D&B, Liam was my minion this entire season.

For Garrett, I couldve voted him out multiple times. I gave him the other half to the super idol, so as far as Im concerned neither of these two would be here if it werent for me. Because I chose to Save Liam this last vote because he was such a nice guy. Will Z's and Collins I felt most guilty about but Collin, As soon as I heard about your fling with Jt, and them. It pained me to vote you Im sorry. Will Z I had to vote you because you could win over the jury and Lied to me about your plan for Garrett which I ACTUALLY thought Will should go if Inactive because hes a host and understands.

I hate downgrading these amazing players but this is my chance to open up and tell you all about my game. Wether you agree or not. Choose The person that deserves to win. Thank you
2852 days 1 hour ago
Garrett_Auckland
Garret: what did you do by yourself?

The whole first half of the game I was in the minority and the second half. I was public enemy number 1. I was able to get out many people who were targeting me, such as Will, Will Z and Nels. I was loyal to the few people I had (such as yourself, as I voted Max at the tribal council you left the game, and Ikah can back me up on that one). And in the end I used my strategic game to blindside the top 6, who were my threats.

To answer your question: I played this entire game by myself, and am sitting here today.
2852 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Nifty- IKAH before I left, you were pretty invisible. Why should you win?

Nifty you scared me with your challenge ability and so thus big group asked who should we vote, And I hinted at Nifty and it caught on. I didnt really want to be an outgoing player so the first vote of merge I was behind the scenes.
2852 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Flick- Why are you better than these two
They both wouldnt be here if it wasnt for me. They cant say the same thing.
2852 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
Memebers Of the jury

I think i should win because i made the best decisions in the game. Proved to be one of the more loyal person and yes Ikah and me worked together and yes every decision he told me to vote i did do it.

I did not flip in any Tribal Council only in the Will z Eviction. Then i played one of the cleanest game in survivor. I was honest with all of you. I was One of the best players that's why i should be have your vote
2852 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
Sorry Members
2852 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Liam how many votes did you get though?
2852 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
Also This was my first survivor game and i'm really thankful for an amazing Survivor
2852 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
4 Votes
2852 days 1 hour ago
Garrett_Auckland
First of all i'd like to congratulate my other two finalists, and say good luck, may the best man win.

Instead of a traditional opening statement id like to share a summary of my game, so you can see for yourselves how garret played the game, and fought from the bottom to get to this point.

Coming into this game, the very first tribal council, my name was thrown out there as a target and I voted with the minority. From that point on I knew this was going to be a rough game. I used my social connections to help me swift with ease to the merge. Then the game really begun. I established many factions of trust, which allowed me to eliminate both Nifty (who I didn't know where his head was at) and Nels (Who targeted me at the tribal). Then things hit rock bottom. The power shifted and I found myself public enemy number 1. Colin went home and everyone was after my head. I knew if I could just survive this vote I could use it to turn the majority against each other. I used my Golden Buff and skated into the top 6. But then I realized nothing I had done had changed anything. Until Ikah revealed he had the other half of the super idol. After using the idol as bait to secure an alliance with him and Liam, I used it to keep myself alive, and sail into the final 5. Will Z and I were after each other, and I knew I had to strike, because the last 2 tribals he attempted to vote me out, but I used my social and strategic game to survive. 3 strikes, and Will Z was out. Ikah Liam and I made final 4, and after winning final immunity I find myself here, with these two guys. I truly believe I fought the hardest out of all three of us in the final 3. I trusted in my allies, I never voted against Colin and JT, my original alliance, nor against Ikah, I played a loyal game, but could only play it so much because I was public enemy number 1.

For Liam and Ikah: You two were attached by the hip this entire game and every time you ‘controlled’ the votes there seemed to always be a scatter (4-2-1-1) (3-1-1). So I would say you controlling the game is a stretch. You two played this game as a pair. Where as I played this game for me and for me only, which is how you play survivor. Each and every week I struggled to survive because I was a target. Ikah and Liam were never a target because there was never any need for them to be a target. Besides being 2 votes in one, which was the only reason to target them.

-Same as Ikah I hate doing this-

I plead my case and leave you with this: I never stopped fighting. Always made the best moves for me, and played the game with 100% (Because 110% is literally impossible XD)
2852 days 1 hour ago
Garrett_Auckland
Yes this was truly an amazing survivor game

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!