This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Someone lost my vote
2891 days 15 hours ago
Willdabeast22
I thought about it at first, but then I realized all of you voted for me, so if I am bitter I was fucked anyway XD I had to vote for someone who got me out.
2891 days 15 hours ago
JTthePrince
Sorry Nels I did what I need to do further my alliance
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Ikah- I told you this because I wanted Liam out in the final 4. I knew that he had made few enemies and that scared me because you never know with the jury. And I told you he said "rooting for kingLiam"
2891 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
Anymore questions for me? xd
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Also Im a paranoid player if you couldnt tell Will Z. Ive kept my paranoia way down compared to my first/last season. I dont expect you to forgive me for being such a jack ass
2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Glad I didn't use that shit
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Same Liam. Bring on the questions guys.
2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Garrett  u are a ass
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Yeah Garrett and your plan failed. Im human. And I know Liam is too. He workes hard during the final. And unfortunately my other friend Wanj was nowhere to be found. It was going to be Me Liam and Wanj like I planned at the beginning. Same for JT our core three was so close
2891 days 15 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Nels! I had nothing against you! I just heard from Ikah that you wanted me gone, which was true. I had to play my game, and that's is what I did.
2891 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
Garrett- I knew you wanted me out. Ikah told me. Ikah is loyal person he would NEVER vote me out. So if i don't win (I really want to win) i want Ikah to win it.
2891 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Nels- Tell me what you want from me? Ill give it to you?
2891 days 15 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Thank Ikah some friend
2891 days 15 hours ago
Willdabeast22
Ikah - I'm not a bitter person, I will however fight for my honor, which was being dragged through the mud by the comments made. I had my target at final five, and I took a risk instead of playing it safe. I am the reason I was 5th voted out, I could have played the idol on myself. But here we are, and that's that, can't undo things. You all played great and different games, but Ikah took the cake with this one in my opinion

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!