This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2877 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
@Pika
I know the question wasn't to me. But I don't consider myself "taken" here. I worked hard to get here.
2877 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Q: Out of all the people you could of taken to this why take Red?

A: The choice was either Red or Justin, Justin admitted previously that Kevin was his "ride or die" which meant if it was a Kevin, Justin and I final 3, Justin would get rid of me. This was DURING the tie breaker challenge he told me this, afterwards when Kevin was eliminated I told him, I am still good with having a final 2. Just in case he won the FIC it increases the chance that he would take me. Because if it was Justin and Red in the final 2, it would be close but I think Justin would win. Meaning since Red was gone for votes, I think Justin would be a bigger threat to win jury votes, over Red. Plus the fact I had an alliance with Red since the start.
2877 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ahh ok I get it and Red I say taken for lack of a better word you did work hard
2877 days 10 hours ago
RyanS
Okay thanks Pug
2877 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
I was gone for one vote
2877 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
3/7 votes received
2877 days 10 hours ago
RyanS
I'm done with questions
2876 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
4/7 votes received
2876 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
5/7 votes received
2876 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
6/7 votes received
2876 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
7/7 votes received. I will read the votes and have the finale at 11:00 pm EST tonight.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!