This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2891 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Q: *walks up*

Hello final 2. Congratulations on making it here to the final 2. I have just have one simple question to determine my vote.

Apples or bananas?

*walks back to seat*

A: Holy fuck. This is my win or loose question right here, do I go with the bananas or the apples? How about I go with the apples AND bananas. I like to ate ate ate ate, apples and bananas! But honestly, I think bananas are the superior fruit :P
2891 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Q: So my question is if you guys had to choose just one moment of your game that was your best strategically. What would it be?

Before I answer, I want to address some other things in your speech.

1) Your not bitter at all! Atleast don't sound like it.

2) This is survivor, no one person can take credit for a vote. I went around telling some lies about Michael and how has been shady, ect at the previous Tribal, then I fully took advantage of Micheal being the "Most likely to backstab" "Least Trusting" on that Individual Immunity challenge.

Q: Honestly, getting everyone to flip on Jabbar was a big deal for me. She had a lot of people working with her. Which meant she was competition for me, so I went to work telling little things here and there to almost everyone in the game to get here out.
2891 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Q: Also, rank every jury member strategically and state why

A:
1. Micheal
He was extremely diverse and adaptable through different situations, if he was here right now he would be a much more jury threat. That's why I (we) needed to take him out, in which we did because he showed he came to play, blindsiding allies and overall making big moves. My only tip for him is to turn down his paranoia a bit, or make it less noticeable.

2. Kevin
From the moment I started talking to you at the start of the game, I knew you were super intelligent, but you were also able to make people feel comfortable around you, in a mist basically. Which made you slip under the bigger targets to get you here. Which once they were gone made you the biggest target.

3. Jabbar
You had an EXCELLENT social game, getting the pawns to wrap around your finger. Until I came around, realized that and started working against you, because of the HUGE late game threat you were, if you made it past that vote you would probably be higher than three.

4. Justin
You and Kevin had close similarities, but I feel you had one fault, and which you were a bit like the paranoid Kevin, which is a pretty damn good thing. You were able to get people to trust you and actually like you, (I say actually because usually I can easily cut someone final 3, but it was fucking hard with you) which is key assets to the game.

5. Ryan
Ryan, you were deemed the one to not be recognized by the jury in the Majority Rules challenge, but I don't think that. You played a more under the radar game, getting in a good position, but then after the Majority Rules I felt you thought you needed to change something, and be more "upfront" so you started stepping up your game, which I could tell in any other game you had winning potential if you played this way from the start, but you had to go this game.

6. Daniel
You had a MAJOR chance to shine. Like in my Survivor: Kenya series, I feel you were taken out early before you hit that "home stretch" and guaranteed some winning moves.

7. Pika
Pika, you and I voted the same way for every vote we were post-merge. Which I was mostly telling you to do so, you did give me vital aspects of information though. You master'd the art of getting info from other people to help you get further. Also I know you Pika, you could have gone farther if it wasn't for Jabbar and the revenge vote haha

8. Vicky
WE NEED MEDICAL ASAP
2891 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ok thx for response guys! This will be difficult cause it's you guys XD
2891 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
Ok this isn't my real question but who made up the fact that my mother wasn't in the hospital?
2891 days 11 hours ago
pikaplayer
Wait what? I don't follow
2891 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
I Honestly don't know what you mean Rabbaj

Were we supposed to think she was?
Was someone saying she wasn't?

I don't remember your mother being mentioned in the game
2891 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
Ok so half of you were left out.... Moose informed me that pug and others were spreading lies about my mother not really having a tumor and I was just using that lie to manipulate you guys
2891 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Wait I don't remember saying that lol
2891 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
The way you would talk about her made me feel, like you were being dishonest, so I was telling some people you were extorting it. And when you confronted me I acted like it was another persons lie.
2891 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Also thanks for the answers. I think one was def better than the other haha. I definitely know who I'm voting for now.
2891 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Just a little rebuttal to ur answers

@Red you know that it was u or Michael that night right? Like if me and Justin voted you, you woulda been gone so that's pretty much deciding.
2891 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
Yes I am aware that when Michel left the other 2 votes were for me. I not saying that Michel would have left with out you. I'm saying that it's not as if you suddenly called that Michel was the vote and it happened. Kolby and I had been planting seeds and suspicion and playing it up to get you guys to vote with us to take him out
2891 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
Kk I'll be posting questions when I get I my laptop
2891 days 10 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Ok fair I just don't see it like that at all. With the seeds. But if u do that's fine.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!