This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2878 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Red, Kolby, congratulations on making the final 2! You will now be able to plead your case that you should be the sole survivor.

We now bring in the members of the jury: Jabbar, Pika, Daniel, Michael, Ryan, Kevin, and Justin.

The jury questioning is pretty laid-back, the finalists can post their opening statements whenever, and the jury can ask as many questions as they want, at any time. Votes are not due at a certain time, but I would prefer that you get them to me as soon as you have made an informed decision.
2878 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Hello everyone! Glad to see everyone back here haha..

This game has been excellent for me, I learned to master the three crucial Survivor aspects, the social game, the strategy side of things (mental) and the physical.

When I NEEDED to win a competition, I would get things done, I showed that by winning the final 3 & final 4 Individual Immunity. Even though the final 3 was a mix of all elements as I had to figure out who guessed what at each merge Tribal Council, in which I got EVERYONE's vote correct. I had full knowledge of my surroundings.

At the start of the game we were not on tribes, we were 17 people stranded in Babylon, I knew I needed the numbers, so I made my original alliance of Demi, Red, and Pika. I also knew Micheal from my Survivor series and Demi said he was trusted so he was quickly added into the crew. At this point I began making connections with Jabbar, Luke(That didn't go far lol), Brandon, Kevin, and a few others. I figured Steve was a good first boot, so I spread the word to take out Steve, and what happened? He left.

Next thing I know is I was on a tribe with Demi and no one else from the core alliance, so I began to make alliances/friendships with people on my new tribe. Demi and I quickly founded a relationship with Brandon and Daniel. We then lost the challenge, which the original plan was to vote out Ryan, but then we bonded a bit and could utilize him as a vote so we switched to the inactive, Josh. That's why the vote is 4-3-1 instead of it being more flushed.

Basically I had a say in who goes each pre-merge Tribal Council. I was a front force on the vote.

Then comes the swap, I was reunited with Pika & Red. Then on the other side of the swapped Tigris tribe, Daniel and Kevin were grouping together a bit, and I was brought into that "alliance" as I had a previous connection to both of them. We sent the other tribe to TC for the next two votes until the merge.

Come merge, I was in a pretty swell spot. Alliances with everyone but Justin. I realized RIGHT away Jabbar came off as extremely intelligent and had a GREAT social game. I also realized Micheal was close to Jabbar from him betraying Demi and breaking the alliance. I knew I had to put an end to it, I spoke to Micheal and told him everything is good (always gotta keep things open to future alliances, voting together) and then planted little seeds in everyone's ear that Jabbar is a manipulative player. Red was TAKEN with getting Vicky out at this point saying "I don't want a flop bitch Sandra winning" which I disagreed with fully. Vicky is NOT a player like Sandra she is a Colton Crumbie. I finally convinced the majority to flip from voting Vicky with Jabbar to voting Jabbar out with me.

At the final 8, I planned on betraying Red, because at the time, I didn't think we were close due to him voting Vicky and I thought we lost our alliance. So I started telling everyone Red was a threat, and different things here and there about him. Until Micheal and a few other decided to vote him out, that's when the sprout grew. Micheal also found about me and Daniel's alliance at the time and started to get paranoid and angry (which he should be) towards me, me knowing of the Red having an Idol rumor, thought "what if Red does have a Idol and Micheal flips and puts the blame on me for trying to take him out" so I go to Red first. Saying "If you have an Idol use it, a ton of people are voting you. Just to give you a heads up, vote Ryan" Red responded neutral not telling me if he had an Idol or not. So I assumed he didn't because he didn't tell me. At that point, I still voted Red due to him being a challenge threat and the idol thing being non-threatning. So Red DOES have an Idol, and uses it. He votes Ryan like I planned, BUT Jabbar, votes Pika. Causing a tie. Which that is when I loose control a bit, and Pika my closest ally goes home.

At this point Red is leaving where he won't have
2878 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
=== Part 2 ===

have access to Tengaged for a few days, I was able to gain Red's trust back fully at this point. He told Mud that whoever I vote, that's what his vote goes for. So I knew I had a good social game at that point.

This point I began to start talking to Justin and Kevin a bit more, which they were voting out Daniel but I was gunning for Michael since I knew he was really adaptable and a threat in the long run, which Micheal was able to take control and vote out Daniel.

Finally I make it apparent to everyone that I have and Idol and am using it at this next Tribal Council (which I already had planned as a bluff) then a few people tell me, I start working my ways on getting Michael out at this point. Still telling people I am using my Idol, Ryan even told me "Don't use it, your fine" and I insisted I was using it to basically confirm no one was voting for me. That finally made people take out Michael.

This next Tribal Council was my wonderful Idol play, I never said SHIT about an Idol at this one, I was telling Justin and Kevin to vote Ryan, which I got a good read on them and KNEW they planned on taking me out. They all thought my "Idol" I was gonna "use" at last Tribal was a joke, and ohhhh no it wasn't! I saved myself and took Ryan out, as I knew I most likely couldn't work with him in the future. Also at this point Red returns.

So going into the final four I knew I had Red 100%, so I was able to work the f4 immunity challenge that was a two part-er with teams in the first part, I knew that me or Red HAD to win Immunity, so that we could force Kevin/Justin to flip on the other. So I told Red we should be on different teams so atleast ONE of us could get to the second part. Which me and Kevin won the first part and then I decided to spam my heart out. Mid-way I made a deal with Kevin to stop trying and that I wouldn't vote him out. At that point I knew Kevin was a bigger threat than Justin was so it was an obvious lie. I tried getting Justin to vote Kevin, but the plan didn't work, but you know what I knew? Red will work his ASS off to win, the tie breaker. Which he did.

In the final three the challenge was to send the host who everyone voted EVERY merge Tribal Council, which I did and got EVERY single vote right. I knew what was going on in the game. At that point, Justin said to me early before then that him and Kevin were a ride or die. Which I knew they would have booted me f3 if they one, so I took the win and eliminating Justin.

In my opinion I played a great game, mastering all three survivor abilities, but one thing that might sound corny.. But I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for all of ya'll! <3

Thank you so much everyone for playing this wonderful game and a HUGE thanks to the wonderful host Mudndawilderness.

Feel free to question me :)
2878 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Going to bed now, so I'll answers questions when I get up in the morning! See ya'll then :P
2878 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
At the start of this game I won the first immunity challenge despite showing up late. I then reached out to several people some that Knew from before like Kolby, Daniel, Pika, Jabbar and Demi and some that I'd just met Like Michael, Kevin and Justin and talked to them some in a group and some alone about taking out Steve who I'd played with before and didn't like.
Once the merge hit I found myself on a tribe where i had majority with Michel, Kevin, Jabbar, Pika and Justin. So when we went to my only premerge tribal it was easy to take out Issa.

I won the first merge challenge. And wanted to get Vicky out which was my only mistake this game I think. Like Pug mentioned I didn't want her to Sandra her way to the end, What i hadn't realized was that Vicky self voted at the only other tribal she attended.

I didn't win the next challenge and wanted to vote Ryan, Before Pug brought it up cause Ryan was the only one in the game that I hadn't talked to. While talking to people about voting Ryan particularly Michel I got a bad feeling that they were just telling me stuff to keep me calm so I decided to play my idol. Then Kolby messages me saying I am getting votes and i became sure of my decision and if it wasn't for Jabbar it would have worked to. I got votes from every single player still in the game that vote. Yet here I am. I didn't panic I stayed focused and got myself here. Strengthening bonds making other people targets.

The next two votes were dangerous ones for me. I knew Kolby had an idol cause it wasn't Ryan or Daniel. I left right before the votes were read at final 7. I knew I wasn't going home that tribal everything i heard was point to it being either Daniel or Michel going and that is what it came down to but Daniel left. I was away for about 3 days meaning I couldn't be at challenges. I didn't want to self vote so I told the host to make my vote like Kolbys but it wasn't that simple either. I had to make sure Kolby trusted me again and I had a contingency plan in case he turned on me which he didn't. So I only missed one vote.

At 5 I knew that they would vote Kolby and not me cause I'd been away and he didn't have immunity. But I wasn't worried cause I knew he play his idol. And Ryan finally left.

At the final 4 I disagreed with Kolbys idea that me and him should be on separate sides cause I knew that had it been me and him we would have crushed part one. And I would have won the spamming. I did the best I could. I stayed up ALL NIGHT hoping that Justin posts but he didn't and we lost. At that point I knew it would be dead locked and I'd go head to head with one of them. I had faith in my challenge ability to take on the more active Kevin. And i battled in that hellish challenge and I came out alive on the other side.

When Mud announced the final challenge I was happy cause I knew this stuff I lost because of a dumb mistake on the typing at final five instead of saying I voted for Ryan I said I voted my self. That was my only mistake had I gotten it right I would have won the challenge.

I knew what going on this game. I kept my eyes open.

I think that I played a good game. Despite you all seeing me as a threat I made the end. I didn't lie to anyone in this game except Kevin when I told him I was voting Justin at final 4. I didn't even lie when asked about my idol. I just avoided the question.

I'm sure there are points that I didn't address.

Ready for questions.
2878 days 4 hours ago
RyanS
Okay Pug you say you were aware of the game. If you were aware, how did Michael learn that Daniel was working with you?

And by the way I never said use the idol. I stayed silent in that chat for a reason.
2878 days 3 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ahhhh ok so my question is what were your guys hardest points ig like voting someone out challenges idol threats? What was the hardest out of it all
2878 days 3 hours ago
BeastBoy
*walks up*

Hello final 2. Congratulations on making it here to the final 2. I have just have one simple question to determine my vote.

Apples or bananas?

*walks back to seat*
2878 days 1 hour ago
MooseAntler86
Congrats you two on making it.
You two lasted longer than any of us so you clearly deserve to be here.

I was looking over ur statements and the game in general and do have some things to say.

I think you two were fantastic at the physical part of this game and pretty good at the social part. However I think you two are way over stating your strategic gameplay. You two were on the wrong side of almost every vote post merge.

Red was on the wrong side on the Rabbaj vote

Red was on the wrong side of the next vote but used his idol. Then you were both on the wrong side of the Pika revote

Both on the wrong side of the Daniel vote

Both on the wrong side of the Ryan vote but Kolby used his idol.

And with the Michael vote I'm calling BS for you Kolby claiming responsibility for it. That was 110% me and Justin calling the shots on that one. Which ever way we decided was the way that vote was gonna go.

On top of all this you could say a lot of luck was involved too with both of you finding idols. Cause you both would have been

However you did use it at the right time so that takes skill.

I'm sorry if I sound bitter. I do think you both are good players and you both have an underdog story and whoever wins deserves it.

So my question is if you guys had to choose just one moment of your game that was your best strategically. What would it be?
2878 days 1 hour ago
BeastBoy
Also, rank every jury member strategically and state why
2878 days 1 hour ago
RedWing91
@Pika
The hardest part was the final 4 first the challenge which I stayed up all night for and still couldn't win then the tie breaker on 2 days of no sleep. I mean that challenge was torture.

And the challenge and tribal I missed was pretty hard to do but real life comes first
2878 days 1 hour ago
RedWing91
@Justin
Apples. Bananas SUCK they are horrible and should be abolished from this planet and all others including the fake ones like Krypton and Pluto
2878 days ago
RedWing91
@Kevin
Yes I admitted the Rabbaj vote was a mistake.
As for the vote that Pika left I wasn't on the wrong side the votes for me didn't count as in never happened. If it wasn't for the twist this game would have been VERY different. Cause Ryan would have left that vote. And me and Kolby would both have been in a better spot but despite being underdogs we are here.
The Daniel vote. I don't really consider it being on the wrong side. Some one not with me left you guys turned on your own instead of voting me I call that a win.
The Michel vote was not all you and Justin. Me and Kolby wanted him out. We are the ones that started the ball rolling on that. But like with all votes we couldn't do it alone social came into play.
The Ryan vote we were the only ones on the right side. We voted the person who left who guys didn't.

Finding the idols was not luck. I had to LOOK for I it's not as if It was just handed to me. I used my knowledge of Survivor to guess where it was.

To your actual question
"So my question is if you guys had to choose just one moment of your game that was your best strategically. What would it be?"

This might sound dumb but after I used my idol I didn't go all Troyzan and start screaming F you all this is my island. I didn't make myself hated I kept my cool and I think that is a big part of why I am sitting here.
2878 days ago
RedWing91
@Justin. Also, rank every jury member strategically and state why.

I'll go from best to worst
Michael (Maicolx3) - He had the right idea to try and get me out. And I felt he always knew what was happening. His social is what cost him I think
Jabbar (rabbaj) - He painted a HUGE target on my back it nearly screwed me but he was just a little early for that
Kevin (MooseAntler86) - He flipped at the right moments to get himself far
Daniel (danielm345) - He tried flipping the game but he was one vote to late to save himself
Justin (Beastboy) - You lay low and out of the lime light. Quietly moving through as bigger players gunned for each other
Pika (pikaplayer) - You were taken out to early to really do much
Ryan (RyanS) - You were a follower all the way through
Vicky (Teetoo) - Not sure if she is jury or not. She let others do the work
2878 days ago
ThePug
Q: Okay Pug you say you were aware of the game. If you were aware, how did Michael learn that Daniel was working with you?

And by the way I never said use the idol. I stayed silent in that chat for a reason.

A: Two reasons, 1) I knew you two were starting to work together after the tribe swap, then some come merge. You would of informed him. Then, at the Red Idol play Tribal Daniel was the one to notify me that what I was saying to everyone was working and people (michael) were starting to target Red, in which I spoke to Michael about. Which he then confronted me on working with Daniel because of what you said previously he connected the dots.
2878 days ago
ThePug
Q: Ahhhh ok so my question is what were your guys hardest points ig like voting someone out challenges idol threats? What was the hardest out of it all

A: My hardest thing, was loosing TWO of my closest allies when my ship was in stormy water in this game, which were Pika & Daniel. Also me voting out Justin, Justin seems super nice and it fucking sucks to have to eliminate someone in the final 3. But you can't go around it.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!