This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Yushan S14 - Back to Basics -

Topic » Survivor Yushan S14 - Back to..

2698 days 3 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Activity Rate (1-10):

Color Level:
Date you joined tengaged:

Prior Group Game Experience?

Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Hero or Villain?
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679
2698 days 3 hours ago
Maryland
Name and last initial: Micheal C
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Color Level: Brown
Date you joined tengaged: June or July

Sashas Big Brother
Cmack Survivor

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Courtney Yates we are mean

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [X  ]
7pm EST [X  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [  ]
2698 days 2 hours ago
Blondelle
Name and last initial: Natasha N.
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Color Level: Black
Date you joined tengaged: Somewhere in 2009

Prior Group Game Experience? ALl on my page ^-^

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social!
Hero or Villain? Hero!
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Sugar, because I believe the good guys should always win in the end and I'll do what I can to make sure that happens.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? I promise!

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. On my way!
2697 days 23 hours ago
benp428
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Ben P
Activity Rate (1-10): 10
Color Level: Blood
Date you joined tengaged: March 7 2015

A lot...
Rose Horse BB 1st and 1st again
Mjfjune Survivor 2nd
Noah_Kondon survivor 7th
There is more just it was a while ago

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Russell Hantz -- I don't focus on relying on comps - I rely on making smart moves and I'll do whatever I have to do to win

5pm EST [  X]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [  X]
8pm EST [X  ]
9pm EST [  X]
10pm EST [  X]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?
Yes!!

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

Will do
2697 days 22 hours ago
ghrocky100
Name and last initial: Alex J
Activity Rate (1-10): 6

Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: August 10, 2013

Prior Group Game Experience? check profile

Hero or Villain? Mix
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Tyson Apostol, he knows when to make the right decisions

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [X  ]
8pm EST [X  ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. gotcha
2697 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
Name and last initial: Dan F.
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Date you joined tengaged: sometime in 2011

lots

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Was pretty strategic before but I'm probably going to be more social now that I haven't played in a while
Hero or Villain? a polite mix of both
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I'm like Ciera cause I'm not afraid to make a game changing move, Cochran cause I'm a huge nerd for Survivor, and I'll close it out with a little Penner cause of my honesty and humor.

5pm EST [  x]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

2697 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Application:

Name and last initial: Oli G
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Date you joined tengaged: August 2011 (I'm old shit)

Look on my profile for previous game experience, however some of my proudest GG are:
1st Place NJKoda's Survivor India (4 immunity wins, fan favourite and player of the season)
2nd Place in Leli's Survivor Socotra (2 immunity wins, went from being on the outs of my tribe at the tribe to being one vote away from winning)
7th Place in Leli's Survivor Kiribati (3 immunity wins, also due to the season's twist I managed to be immune from the vote for 22 days)
5th Place in OhNatalie's Survivor Belize (3 Immunity wins, Villain of the season)

Social, Strategic, or Physical? I don't wanna be that arrogant guy that says all three, however I am all of those 3 just at different phrases of the game
Hero or Villain? I would say I'm a villai
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Courtney Yates for sure because I am usually in confessionals talking shit about someone, plus I can be a villain however the kind that is just mouthy and just says what is oh my mind and doesn't care about the consequences. However I have been compared to Morgan McLeod for all of the same reasons listed before but also because I've bee not told many times that I'm "good looking" and my allies have noticed me use that before to my advantage to gain numbers ;P

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

-I will promise to send you confessional, I love a good confessional me, it's where you see most of my gameplay plan out, also I feel like that is where you'll see where I kinda am I Courtney Yates in the sense of, I will moan about the players there regardless of who I'm aligned with!

-Will send it now
2697 days 6 hours ago
Jimmytv
Name and last initial: Jim B

Date you joined tengaged: September 2014

Prior Group Game Experience? Oh yeah see my profile

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Three of them but especially social
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Phoebe.

5pm EST [x  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Oh yeah and even more than 1 a day.

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. okk!

2697 days 4 hours ago
ajx2x
Name and last initial: AJ P
Activity Rate (1-10): 9-10

Color Level: Yellow
Date you joined tengaged: October 2014

Prior Group Game Experience? About 7-8 games. Check my profile.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic, for sure. With a bit of social mixed in cause people tend to like me.
Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I'm unique. But if I had to choose, a JT or a Stephen.

5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes. I'm always candid and willing to share every last thought about my game and the game of the other players.

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. will do!

2697 days ago
SaneBrock
Name and last initial: Brock S.
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Color Level: green
Date you joined tengaged: may 2nd 2016

Prior Group Game Experience? Cmack's Survivor 47, I got 10th/22 but was voted out for being a big threat. Here is what the finalists said about me:
by Magge555550101
[10]: Brock L(SaneBrock)
I think your strength in challenges became your undoing. Out of the people on Ravu, I saw you and JT as the biggest threats, and I think the reason you were chosen over JT is because of the fact that your name was continually brought up as a potential merge target.

by magge again
---
Moving on to the Brock vote, I was pushing hard for it. Already from early in the game I had considered Brock is a huge target if I ever ended up with him, just for the fact he was so good in challenge - so good that I would never have a chance to compete with him, and for that reason I needed him out.

by LaFierceBrittany2
---
[10]: Brock L(SaneBrock) - You were on every safe tribe premerge and were a challenge beast so we had to vote you as soon as possible.

by christian_
10th: Brock's Vote- Yet another vote where I pushed to the majority alliance of 5 to take out because I felt he was gunning for me the hardest out of everyone remaining and with him gone, my odds of making it through would skyrocket.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? physical
Hero or Villain? hero, i consider myself an ozzy, joe anglim, fabio type of character. i go all out in challenges and am loyal through thick and thin
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? see above

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [  X]
7pm EST [  X]
8pm EST [  X]
9pm EST [  X]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? yes

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. ok
2696 days 21 hours ago
Swagger55

Name and last initial: swagger s.

Color Level: green
Date you joined tengaged: march 5,2015

Prior Group Game Experience? I've played in almost all of the popular group games

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Jay from this past season because I'm willing to go with the flow and when I need to win challenges or talk my way out of things

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm       [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yep
2696 days 5 hours ago
It1002
Name and last initial: Armanti R.

Color Level: Orange
Date you joined tengaged: August 28, 2016

Prior Group Game Experience? Yep. All on my profile.

Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Cirie Fields, because we both think strategically and lay low for most of the game.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? YES

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. OK
2694 days 19 hours ago
AdamRuinsEverything
Name and last initial: Adam R.

Prior Group Game Experience?: I have been in group games, but I'm not going to list them all.

Social, Strategic, or Physical? People are going to see me as a strategic threat.
Hero or Villain? Obviously a villain.
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Jonny Fairplay and some parts of Tony because I will literally lie, cheat, or steal to win this group game.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [  X]
8pm EST [X  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Yes I promise to write a confessional everday

2694 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Name and last initial: Will S.

Date you joined tengaged: October 21, 2012

Prior Group Game Experience?: 4 years' worth (as pathetic as that sounds) - we've played together before and I'm pretty sure I've hosted you too.

Social, Strategic, or Physical?: More social than anything
Hero or Villain?: "Unenthusiastic Hero"
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?: I actually see a lot of myself reflected in Adam Klein - a genuinely nice guy that gets paranoid and neurotic too easily but tries to stay under the radar whenever possible.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

If I'm not  working, every time will work

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?: They might be short on days when nothing's happening, but yes.

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete - Got it.
2694 days 7 hours ago
gamecrusher12345
Application:

Name and last initial: Stuart H.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9/10

Date you joined tengaged: Novemeber 13, 2013

Prior Group Game Experience? Yes I have on my other account ClassiCaz5

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Physical and Social
Hero or Villain? I'm a Villian
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I would say Joe Anglim I'm a likeable guy and I can win comps but when it comes down to do it Ill make moves to get me to the end

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Yes I will
2688 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
Name and last initial: Chris M.
Activity Rate (1-10): 7/10

Color Level: Brown
Date you joined tengaged: May 14, 2012

GROUP GAME RECORD: http://bit.ly/1vJk49s

Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Umm.. Rupert Boneham? It' the closest to compared in myself. I'm loyal to the person I am with and give my all in the challenges.

MOST challenges will be LIVE - ughhh, ok ._.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [ x ]

But this will change next year in case I have a job. XD

Hell yass!

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!