This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Yushan S14 - Back to Basics -

Topic » Survivor Yushan S14 - Back to..

2688 days 21 hours ago
ReligiousRandy
mail me when the game starts i will apply if free
2688 days 14 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Kati K.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Color Level: Light Green
Date you joined tengaged: Nov. 2014

Prior Group Game Experience? None

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic
Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? I haven't watched the american/english survivors lol sorry!

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [x]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? - Yes!

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. - OK! So I send a confession if I get chosen to compete? Then I'll wait! :)
2686 days 23 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Johnny B.
Male
Gold
July 2013
Yes
Physical
Hero
Joe Anglim

5pm EST ( )
6pm EST (  )
7pm EST (X)
8pm EST (X)
9pm EST (X)
10pm EST (X)
2685 days 23 hours ago
iAlex
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Alex C.
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Color Level: Orange
Date you joined tengaged: Jan 7, 2014

Prior Group Game Experience?: None. :/

Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Social
Hero or Villain?: Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why?: Kelley Wentworth. Always on the bottom but still manages to make it far.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?: Yes. I always express my opinions lol.

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.
2685 days 23 hours ago
Rodrigues75
NEW PLAYERS ONLY! If you are unsure if you have participated in my series before; please take a look at Past Seasons History.....
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679/forum/topic/16681148

Application:

Name and last initial: Jake b
Activity Rate (1-10): 5

Color Level: red
Date you joined tengaged: 12 December 2015

Prior Group Game Experience? Big bens survivor thailand 11/16
Gaias survivor kosovo 15/42
Cmacks survivor Fiji can't remember exact placement but was merge boot and first jury member/22
Power struggle superpower2 season 10
Power struggle wildcards season 11
Alan's 64 user bracket poll 1/64
Tuts survivor japan 6th/18 (rocked out)villain of season
A few others I can't remember right now

Hero or Villain?normally hero but was named villain of season in tuts
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? In real life Connor from australian survivor he smart and average at challenges

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will vary depending on day but 7 is usually a good time
CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679
2685 days 2 hours ago
Peterparker16
Name and last initial: Jay H
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Color Level: Blue
Date you joined tengaged: Can't remember.

Prior Group Game Experience?: only 2

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic.
Hero or Villain? hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Adam from the newest season. He relates tome in every way

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?  Yes

2684 days 22 hours ago
Valero7
Name and last initial: Rhett W.
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Color Level: Red
Date you joined tengaged: like April 2013

Prior Group Game Experience? Played in 3... CC, BigBen, & Kyle.. got 1st, 6th, & 7th

Hero or Villain? Hero
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and and why? Amanda Kimmel because I will make allies and try to stay loyal, but also make big moves when I have to in order to win

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [X  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? I promise!

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. On my way!
2683 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Name and last initial: Jake S
Activity Rate (1-10): 7.5

Color Level: Red
Date you joined tengaged: A while ago lmao

Prior Group Game Experience?
Its all on my bio

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social
Hero or Villain? Villain
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? Malcolm Freberg cause we're both very analytical but fun loving nut cases

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]
2679 days 4 hours ago
BluJay112
Application:

Name and last initial: nick m
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Color Level: silver
Date you joined tengaged: 12/6/15

Prior Group Game Experience? I have a blog I can link you!

Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social, but I think social is a strategy!
Hero or Villain? I would like to say Hero haha
Which Survivor would you compare yourself too and why? well someone said I have Michele's social/utr game meets Dawn Meehan lol, I think I am similar to Amanda Kimmel though, both good and bad traits of her haha

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!