This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ItsOfficial's Survivor S13 - 2nd Chances Applications

Topic » ItsOfficial's Survivor S13 -..

2803 days 19 hours ago
jackog
Name and last initial: Jack O.
Color level: Blue
Activity Rate (1-10): 10, once the season starts

Original Season you participated in and placement? Season 5 Bora Bora, 9th place

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? Last time I played in a season of loved ones. This time I will love no one.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Definitely. I have taken a lot of time off from tengaged. I am like the Kelly Wigglesworth of this season, but will have far from a purple edit

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic and then social. Comps are for the birds. Its all about controlling people against their own wants and needs

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]

*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2803 days 15 hours ago
cole225
Name and last initial: Marto K
Color level: Orange
Activity Rate (1-10): 9.5

Original Season you participated in and placement? Survivor Lazio and i got 4th

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? i was running most of the game i feel that the finale 4 fucked me up cause it was basically a 1v1 because the other 2 couldn't make the last challenge and it really didn't have a deserving winner so i hope i can redeem Lazio

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Def mate ive learn more about the way to play this game in tengaged

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? All 3 if you don't have all these traits why even play survivor

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]
Yes always
*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2803 days 9 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name and last initial: Josh D
Color level: Black
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Original Season you participated in and placement?  Survivor Lazio 7th place

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?  My first season I felt i had a strong grasp of what was going on and the numbers swung my way most of the time. Last time, however, I kind of exiled the minority, and was unfortunately idoled out.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? I feel I have grown and that to not get too confident.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social, because socialness makes people feel at ease, and they then won't target you because they think you are their friend.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes
2803 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Name and last initial: Brittany J.
Color level: TV Star
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Original Season you participated in and placement? Season 10 (Fans vs. Favorites), 13th

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? Our tribe wasn't the best and if I voted, I would have tied the vote. It was my fault that I was voted out and I wish I could take it back because the game could have turned out differently.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Of course, I've made it pretty far in most of my group games so hopefully I get to redeem myself this season.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Definitely social. You need strong relationships to get yourself further into the game so it's good to make friends and stay on their good sides. Backstab only when you feel is the right time, you are in control of your own game.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yessss
2800 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Name and last initial: Rodrigo S
Color level: Dark Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 8/9

Original Season you participated in and placement? I participated in Survivor Lazio, 6th placr

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? Because i kinda wasted my first one by quiting and giving the fucker what he wanted but now i want yo go into this game focused and i want to play like i never playef before. As for if another Jake appears, i will kill him with kindness! Other than that I passed the whole season without an alliance (i mean, i had one with Josh but he was a lier) and the second i got one i blindsided a lier. Ofc they called me sheep but who cares what they think? And i think thats enough reasons... just pick me

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes, i learned that i cant give my enemies the importance they dont deserve and i learned to ignore them

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social for me because it includes a bit of strategy already and if ypu are a good social player you have the most chances at geting far. Strategic is also good but if your caught your fucked. And physical... it doesnt matter if you are physically good but get 2nd in all challenges for example: you are still in the chopping block

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]
Im from Portugal so i dont know
Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]- Hell yeah, i LOVE confessionals
2800 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
Name and last initial: AJ W
Color level: Dark Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Original Season you participated in and placement? Cocos Islands, 8th

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? Because I feel my time was cut short and I can do so much more.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? I won TTRS, so yeah. I have more knowledge and know more in general as well.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social, because in the end the jury voted for the winner, and if you can't convince them why they should vote for you, then it doesn't matter.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] YAS

2799 days 14 hours ago
Gkinn1234
Name and last initial: Grant M.
Color level:Yellow
Activity Rate (1-10):10

Original Season you participated in and placement?Season 11 an I was the 2nd or 3rd to be eliminated

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? I was robbed. I was just plain robbed. No seriously,I trusted the wrong people and I sipped too much tea.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Totally,I've been studying.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social and Strategic

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of course!!!!!

*sips tea*
2799 days 14 hours ago
ticofernandez
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Tico F
Color level: tv static

Original Season you participated in and placement?
Aruba 2nd
Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?
I went to every tribal and made it to ftc where I lost to the immunity king
Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?
3andhalf centimeters taller
Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Social if you don't have jury connections you cant win

5pm EST [  x]
6pm EST [x  ]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [x  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] yeah
2799 days 12 hours ago
kevin121302
Name and last initial: Kevin C.
Color level: Red
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Original Season you participated in and placement?  Lazio 11/10th

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?  Because last time I had to quit due to real life problems and I don't I got my chance to slay.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes, very

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [X  ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [ X]

Yes
2796 days 17 hours ago
BeastBoy
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Justin L
Color level: red

Original Season you participated in and placement? Aruba....17th

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? I didnt get to be active and was voted out because of it. I can do much better and you and I bother know it

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Oh fuck yeah I've been way more active

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social.....you can't win this being an asshole to everyone

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] yeah
2795 days 13 hours ago
Socceroofan4life
Name and last initial: Alex C
Color level: Orange

Original Season you participated in and placement? Survivor Camayan Islands. Finished in 12th place

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? I think i could have gone really far and been a force in the game if I had better luck. I was on a really bad tribe who lost every challenge. Then on the swap i was in the minority without any true allies, we yet again lost the very next challenge and I was voted off, really nothing much i could do.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? I think i know what my strengths and weaknesses are much better. And can use them to further my game.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? All three are essential

5pm EST [ ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes
2793 days 15 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Application:

Name and last initial: Jacob G.
Color level: Blue
Activity Rate (1-10): 7

Original Season you participated in and placement? Season 9 (Cocos Islands) - 10th place

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? Because I was an amazing game player last time I played, and I have more fight in me

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?
YES! Last time I played I was overly confident, and if I got the chance to play again I would not trust anybody but myself

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? SOCIAL!! You need to talk to people and form alliances to become an amazing game player and a winner!

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [  ]

Yes! Of course!!
2793 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
Name and last initial: Pika C.
Color level: Yellow

Original Season you participated in and placement? season 5 and 14th

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? I feel like I got cheated out of a win because of one fight and it would be fun to do this again

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes I feel like I was a bit to timid and had to much faith in my allies

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social doesn't matter about how many comps you win or moves you planned to do if they weren't done, known, seen or heard

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of course its my favorite part of these things XD

2793 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
Sign My ass up you know I was robbed and deserve a 2nd chance haha
2787 days 15 hours ago
adeleadele
Name and last initial: Adele. L
Color level: Light Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Original Season you participated in and placement? Cayman Island and 8th place

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?  Well i think i was in an amazing position, but i got screwed over because of another person's dumb mistake.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Well i just got eliminated  today so i am still recovering, but i now know not to work with Dumb floaters, instead work with people that are smart and can play the game.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social To be honest, Social games will likely get you far, while play a strategic game is more risky.

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Of Course always have

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!