This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ItsOfficial's Survivor S13 - 2nd Chances Applications

Topic » ItsOfficial's Survivor S13 -..

2762 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In every game; there are those early Favorites who get a raw deal and cut before seeing their Full Potential.  In every game; there are those who get targeted for being seen as a mere Physical Threat. And in every game; there are those who Socially excel to get cut right before the end. But, in a season full of 2nd Chances. Only one can be crowned Sole Survivor!

YOU MAY ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PLAYED ONE TIME. Nothing Less. Nothing More. This is a 2nd Chance season for those that need to finish their story arc in this series. So with that said; Good Luck to all applying.....

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Color level:
Activity Rate (1-10):

Original Season you participated in and placement?

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]

*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2762 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Christian B.
Color level: Silver
Activity Rate (1-10): 6.9

Aruba- Fans vs Favorites-1st

Well Shadi can't be the only two-time winner that's reason enough methinks

Physically, I gained 5 lbs and grew an inch, so game on fuckers

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Whichever one I said the first time I applied because clearly it helped lolololol

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [  x]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [  x]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]

I honestly would be surprised if I didn't :p

*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2762 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim m
Male
Nubians desert something premiere
Cuz I got targeted for no reason still don't know why I was targeted
I mean since then I've won 3 survive group games so yea I've grown
Social but I'm not good at it depends on the cast honestly
All
Yes
2762 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15

Name and last initial: Jake K
Color level: Black
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Original Season you participated in and placement? Survivor: Borneo and 8th.

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? I honestly went right in the middle, and I feel not only have a i grown but I need this to show I am a competitor.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Hell yeah. All I play is group games so I'm always growing.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategical for sure. But I feel social goes hand in hand with it.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [X  ]
7pm EST [ ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [X  ]
10pm EST [ X ]

USUALLY I can make 6 and maybe sometimes 7, but I do work a few times a week at those times.

I will send as many confessionals as wanted.
2762 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
Name and last initial: Liam R.
Color level: Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Lazio, fist voted out

Becasue i was feared by many of them because they saw me as a big threat to their game

I've learned, you always have to be in the majority

Social, That's what makes a winner, by social skills

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [X  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Obvi
2762 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
Application:

Name and last initial: Violet
Color level: Dark Green

Season 11 - Lazio 3rd/16th

I feel like I made one mistake and that mistake cost me the whole game, everyone liked me in the jury and I heard I would've won the game if I would've tried harder in the last immunity challenge.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in the series?
Yes, physically and mentally. I know now what to do strategic wise and I can compete my ass off

Physical, in previous group games I dominated in challenges and I'm so competitive

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [  x]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [  x]

yes

2762 days 10 hours ago
bboyRobert
Name and last initial: Robert Q
Color level: Yellow

Original Season you participated in and placement?Mayotte. I got 7th place.

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? When I first played I was always in the minority. I was basically the last victim from my alliance. I wasn't a target and was well liked, I was just on the wrong side of things. I feel I deserve a second chance to play and see what I can do.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes, definitely!

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social. Without social ties you don't go anywhere and won't advance in the game. You can make as many moves and win as many competitions, but with the social game they don't mean a damn thing.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [X]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes!
2762 days 9 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Name and last initial: Lukas S.
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Original Season you participated in and placement?: Season 9, Runner-Up

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?: Looking back, I'm still really happy about my accomplishments on that season, but still, why settle for second-best when you can be the first-best?

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?: Yes. I'm a bit better of a people person this time.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Strategic, without a doubt. You don't have to worry about being seen as a strategic threat if you're strategic enough.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [X]
8pm EST [X]
9pm EST [X]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]: Yes!
2762 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
In every game; there are those early Favorites who get a raw deal and cut before seeing their Full Potential.  In every game; there are those who get targeted for being seen as a mere Physical Threat. And in every game; there are those who Socially excel to get cut right before the end. But, in a season full of 2nd Chances. Only one can be crowned Sole Survivor!

YOU MAY ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PLAYED ONE TIME. Nothing Less. Nothing More. This is a 2nd Chance season for those that need to finish their story arc in this series. So with that said; Good Luck to all applying.....

Application:

Name and last initial: Brady S
Color level: Gold
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Original Season you participated in and placement? Fans vs Favorites 16th place

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? I was controlling every fan vote out on the fan tribe and then a tribe swap totally screwed my game and it was a 6-2 minority for the fans since we lost every challenge and the other fan had immunity so it was almost impossible to get myself out of that situation so I got voted out by a tribe swap basically which is why I deserve a Second chance because I did have potential did everything I could but one tribe swap fucked me completely

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes absolutely hopefully I don't get screwed by a tribe swap

Social because you need good relationships to make it far

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  X]
8pm EST [X  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes

2762 days 9 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Name and last initial: Simon B
Color level: Green
Activity Rate (1-10): On weekends: 10 On weekdays: 5

Survivor: Lazio
Placed 8th

I was a huge threat to the tribe. People thought I was the mastermind in this game. I already knew I wasn't the mastermind, and yet, people voted me off anyway.

Without a doubt. You will definitely notice this change.

Probably my Social game. The last time, I worked with someone who was a mix of a hero and a villain and the other person was a huge villain who ultimately got me out. If I come back, I'm making better alliances and will run a much cleaner game.

5pm EST [  ] Can't go because I just arrive home from school.
6pm EST [  ] About dinner time.
7pm EST [  ] Most likely dinner time.
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes
2762 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I can make 6 too btw
2762 days 9 hours ago
bklimas
Name and last initial: Bobby K
Color level: Light Green

Original Season you participated in and placement? Season 9, 14th

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?  I will prove I can fight and win

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Strategic, because I can take out threats

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ] X
7pm EST [  ] X
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ] X
10pm EST [  ]

2762 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
Name and last initial: Matthew "Ravioli" T.
Activity Rate (1-10): 9.3

Original Season you participated in and placement? I was on Cocos Island and was the first member of the jury

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? Becuase last time I didn't show my true potential!

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? YES. I was an immature kid back then and I really feel like I think differently and more open-mindedly now.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Physical! This game is all about numbers and crowd control so a social threat or a stragetic threat can obviously leave with enough people, but if you win inmunity they can't get to you.

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes.
2762 days 1 hour ago
bwburke94
Name and last initial: Brendan B.
Color level: Blue
Activity Rate (1-10): 7.8, too much Survivor Wiki

Original Season you participated in and placement?: Lazio, 9th place (1st jury member)

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?: Last time out, I was screwed by the auction, and lost the de facto Immunity Challenge on account of laptop speed. I feel this is the perfect redemption arc - the honorary Anarchist screwed by Anarchy.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?: No, but my laptop specs will grow in a week.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Even the best physical player usually runs out of steam at final four. Survivor is defined by strategy nowadays.

5pm EST [x]
6pm EST [x]
7pm EST [x]
8pm EST [  ] - can only play 8pm on Fri/Sat/Sun
9pm EST [x]
10pm EST [x]

Will you send in confessionals?: It'll be a bit different this time, not reflecting on my own twist. But yes, I'll do confessionals.
2761 days 21 hours ago
ferdinandz
Name and last initial: Fred A
Color level: Dark green

Original Season you participated in and placement? Aruba (season 10), 9th (second juror).

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? I have honestly been waiting for this since the day I got evicted from the game. I have been pumped up to get a new chance and prove you that I can go all the way in your series. I need a redemption for my last time since the purple rocks screwed me up and I know that I had a good chance to win that season since everyone liked me and I was playing both sides and could chose who to go to the finals with. I won my first group game 2 weeks ago and my new strategy is working, just give me 1 chance and I will show you the winner of season 12 ( and screw purple rocks).

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes I have, I have changed my gameplay and it has worked better since then, I learned much from your season and I am ready to use my new experience and give my all, feels like I didn't end my chapter in Aruba, and this is just the begining. 

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? I would say strategic since you can survive by winning immunity challenges but you need to have allies too and have people to realize that you are not a super threat and not wanting to take you out as soon as you lose an immunity. The social aspect is important too but it can screw you up if you don't have any strategy in it. You need to be a step ahead when talking to people.

5pm EST [x  ] weekdays and weekends
6pm EST [x  ] weekdays and weekends
7pm EST [ x ] weekends and some weekdays
8pm EST [x  ] weekends
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]: Yeah you know that, and I can't wait to skype with you lol #DrunkenFred
2761 days 7 hours ago
kekgeek
Name and last initial: Jacob K
Color level: Orange
Activity Rate (1-10): Challenges:6.5   Strategically:10

Original Season you participated in and placement? Season 9, 7th place

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? Well in my first season I put myself in a pretty good spot in the game strategically and everything just went to shit because of no fault of my own. I would have made the merge with a strong 3 people but one of my allies self voted and screwed my numbers going into the merge. Then my best ally out of nowhere went inact, putting myself in a position where I had such a uphill battle it was going to be pretty impossible to for me to come back from.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? To be honest no not really. I am comfortable in my life, I was going to retire from the group game scene but last all of a month because I love playing so much. I will do my best and more than likely I will lose just odds say so.

Strategic, I believe a great strategic game trumps all and that usually gets reward on this site. I mean you can't suck ass at the social game but I think an average social game and great Strategy is better than Great social game and average strategy. Physical only matters when you need it.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [x  ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes sir

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!