This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ItsOfficial's Survivor S13 - 2nd Chances Applications

Topic » ItsOfficial's Survivor S13 -..

2738 days 11 hours ago
Caliboy
Name and last initial: Sean P.
Color level: Star
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Original Season you participated in and placement?
3rd place

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?
Main reason: ROBBERY

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?
I mean I was robbed based on a technicality, I honestly should of made finals and won, but eh what can ya do, so idk if I grow if seen as the threat that I am?

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?
I want to say strategic because you can be social and physical, but if not strategic in how you play, than how you expected to get the win?

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ ] MOST difficult on weekdays, weekends is doable
7pm EST [ x ] Get off work around this time.
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [  x]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]
Yess as crappy as they may be, I will.
2738 days 11 hours ago
Emmett4
Emmett S.
Male
Silver

Cayman islands and i got 9th

I deserve a second chance because i played a pretty good game until EVERYONE wanted me out at the merge

I do i learned alot from that game and it will definately show during this season

Social because if your everyones friends they may not want to vote you out

6x
7x
8x
9x
10x

Yes of course
2738 days 10 hours ago
Osiris
Name and last initial: David M
Color level: black
Activity Rate (1-10):6.5

Original Season you participated in and placement? Cayman islands

Because i had been doing fairly well on my season but do to a simple communication error I got the boot

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Well umm not really it's only been like a week

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?
Social because even if u have the best strategy it means shit if no one wants to vote with u

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] yes I love confessionals
2738 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
Name and last initial: Brandan G
Color level: Dark Green
Activity Rate (1-10): 8

Original Season you participated in and placement: South Africa, last place :(

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance: I feel like the first time I played, my head wasn't really in it, and as such I missed the first immunity challenge, which lead to my utter demise. I feel like this time, after having time to grow I think I can actually do really well.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Oh shit yes.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Honestly I feel like it's the social part of the game, because you may have a great strategic mind, but if u have no social standings... your fucked

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  X]
8pm EST [  X]
9pm EST [  X]
10pm EST [ X]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Umm yeah of course!
2738 days 9 hours ago
snick427
Name and last initial: Nick S.
Color level: Dark Green

Original Season you participated in and placement?: Cayman Islands, 5th

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?: Because I was betrayed by my so-called "friends."

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series?: Well, I haven't been out that long, but yes!

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical?: Social, hands down.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]
2737 days 22 hours ago
MikeyKR91
Name and last initial: Mike R
Color level: Brown
Activity Rate (1-10): 10

Original Season you participated in and placement? Season 12 (Currently Playing)

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? I feel like I gave it all I had this season, so if I don't win, I will do everything I can again and try my best to take home 1st place.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes. I've never played a dirty game, but your game forced me to. So yes, yes, yes. I have never been such a villain and I love it.

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social. You could go a whole season without winning a single challenge, but if you have the ability to manipulate people, you are a HUGE THREAT!

5pm EST [ x ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day] Yes I will! I didn't know you liked them that much and never really knew if you read mine, thats why i havent done many. But yeah I will definitely do more after knowing that!
2737 days 4 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name and last initial: Drew R.
Color level: light green

Survivor Cayman Islands- 11th place

The last game my tribe was awful and I was on the bottom of a tribe swap so I didn't really have a chance to get my feet wet in the game. If u cast me again u won't regret it, I will be active as I can and I will be a force to be reckoned with

Yes, I have won another group game now and I feel I have the social game and strategy to get to the end and win this series

Social

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [x  ]
10pm EST [  ]

Will you send in confessionals? [I honestly will expect one from everyone - every in-game day]
Yes
*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2737 days 2 hours ago
wheels26
Name and last initial: Rocky S
Color level: Dark green
Activity Rate (1-10): 9

Original Season you participated in and placement? i honestly dont fucking know. its been forever since i was last on here i think season 5?

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance? because i was such a moron and didnt know anything about survivor. ive gotten more mature and have studied this game more and more. and ready for anything you throw at me

ive grown in every aspect of survivor. im still gonna be a douchebag and A hole to everyone and play a very aggressive and straight up game. but im gonna be more strategic, more social able and most importantly, more entertaining (;

Social. you cant win unless you're able to get peoples votes at the end. and you cant be strategic without having some sort of social adaptability.

5pm EST [ X ]
6pm EST [X  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

*A Part 2 Application will follow the application process - filling out the app is the first step*
2735 days 3 hours ago
Evaa1996
Name and last initial: Eva K
Color level: Purple

Original Season you participated in and placement? Caymans and i got 3rd!

Why do you feel you deserve this 2nd Chance?  I played a great game last time, i was the reason Mike & Shelby got to the end tbh but the best part is i learned a lot, i learned too not be too trusting and remember this is a game and not to make friends.

Do you feel you have grown since the last time you participated in this Series? Yes! I have learned that i have to play more dirty and to watch my back a little more than i thought i had too. Being so close hurts more than getting 12th

Which trait do you feel is the most Important Element of this game and why? Social, Strategic, or Physical? Social/Stratedgic... you need to be friends of the jury but you also have to know how to climb up from being to the bottom

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ x ]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [ x ]

I do! i send pretty great ones tbh
2734 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Name and last initial: Andrew "Dono" D.
Color level: Sky
Activity Rate (1-10): you know

Cayman Islands, 4th

I was ousted by a chronological liar and his obedient sheep. I was the underdog, and I was honest and I retained my integrity. I need to prove that I really am able to win without turning into a cunt.

The fact that it ended yesterday shows that I may in fact, have learned very little since then.

Social. Everybody needs to have one reason to keep you around.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [ x ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [ x ]

lol oh yeah

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!