This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

2490 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM| Confessional, Day #10, Cayan

This is potentially my last confessional. I'm fucked in this game, I think I have Cole, Jerry, and Apat on my side. RyanS, possibly Bridgette (Floater), and Brien will all pay!! They better hope
I'm not going home,  or I'll make sure that I'll personally fuck them over. Funny how this is the only tribal I'm not immune in, and I can possibly be going.
2490 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612
It sucks that Adam might be leaving, cause he's one of the better players on the season. He was too agressive that is his downfall.

But good move on Ryan for flipping. #BIGMOVEZ
2490 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612
MARTO| Confessional, Day #10, Cayan

So Brien is out 100 percent if he isn't then i don't know what life is anymore. So i convinced Adam to vote Brien too and focus on Ryan later cause he is mad at him ( even tough Ryan is mah boi and he is the perfect person to bring to the finale 2 with me ) also Jery is voting him and possibly Ryan . But at finale 6 it's gonna be hard trying to get Adam out cause he is more close with Apat than i tough , because a couple of minutes ago he formed a finale 4 allience with me himself Jerry and Apat to get Brien out first so for now this is awesome but i may have to change my plan now . At finale 6 instead of getting Bridgette and Apat to vote with me and Ryan to get Adam out i am going to have to convince Jerry to vote him out with me Ryan and Bridgette .
This is gonna be fun ...
2490 days ago
JMez2612
ADAM| Confessional, Day #10, Cayan

Campaigning extremely hard so I can stay. Even saying that I'll throw the fuckin' immunity for them, people are stupid if they vote me out. I'm even pointing out to every single person that Brien is just as high on that threat level.

Fuck!! I've been doing this shit all wrong!!! I'm supposed to be laying back and not strategizing too hard but people being actively against me. With me saying that I'll throw the challenge, basically proves his point. But let's see what happens
2490 days ago
JMez2612
Adam has been voted out
2489 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
END OF EPISODE SEVEN

"It's Fucking Time to Strike"
2489 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2489 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
EPISODE EIGHT
2489 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
MARTO| Confessional, Day #10, Cayan

So mah boi Ryan fucked up by voting off Adam and made this 10 times harder for me but my side has the advantage.

First, i have immunity so i'm good
Second, one of my guys will get 3 votes so he wont do rocks
and Third, APAT will have a higher chance of getting rocked out because of a disadvantage he got at the first immunity challenge.

When i think about it we should vote Bridgette so that she end up safe and it ending up on  Brien possibly getting  rocked out
2489 days 9 hours ago
JMez2612
Holy shit, Marto comes out of nowhere with a super strategic plan to get out Brien, by voting one of his OWN allies to force rocks.

Marto came from nowhere and started being a power player, I'm here for this.
2488 days 23 hours ago
JMez2612
Bridgette has been voted out, Marto's plan failed....I think?

Marto is my winner pick though, he'll get rid of Ryan in time.
2488 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN| Confessional, Day #12, Cayan

https://youtu.be/EJ2Go49vvLo
2488 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612

https://youtu.be/ZXsk3kWwp3M
2488 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612

https://youtu.be/hHFDbd2eCF8
2488 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612

IM NOT AN IDIOT I KNOW WHATS HAPPENING

Brien and Jerry are in an alliance and the bi polar bitch Jerry was getting upset like wtf????? we don't talk and he hates me.

The ONLY reason I didn't cut Brien's rope is because I need him to get to the end, but I'm ready to cut him from this game next tribal, and I know Apat is my key to doing this

Marto is a threat, I need to evict him next

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!