This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
Here we will discuss and talk about the season, I will be posting confessionals, convos, and opinions
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
EPISODE ONE
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM: Day 1 allies? I really want to work with you in this group game.

RYAN: Yusss sounds good! I was thinking we get out an inact this tribal?
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM (to Jerry): Who do you want to vote? I certainly want to be your ally in this game. We need to vote Wes/Milquetoast he's been inactive for two days for fuck sakes.
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN (to Adam): Yeah, I agree. Btw, Fire messaged Gerardo and I asking for the 3 of us to align. We gotta pull in Gerardo and make it the 3 of us instead and just use Fire as a vote maybe? Just wanted to let you know lmaooo I get a better vibe from you than Fire
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM (to Ryan):  Gerardo hasn't even responded to me. So let's get Fire on board and we'll be the majority. Kind of
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN (to ADAM): Alrighy, sounds good, I like an alliance of 4 :)
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM (to Ryan): I told Fire that we could be a dangerous trio in this game, I'm not sure if he'll be loyal to that though.
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN (to Adam): Alrighty that sounds good! I think he will be for the first few votes probably
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM | Confessional, Day #1, Saigon

So sadly we ended up losing immunity to Mathis (Because that guy really worked hard for his tribe). Me and Ryan are just agreeing to vote out an inactive because fuck them. We had 5 people who didn't even bother to fuckin' do the challenge. So all of them will most likely be gone.
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM | Confessional, Day #1, Saigon

This idiot Brian H (Fire) thinks he can trust me. I'm going to backstab him as soon as I can, currently I'm playing this bull shit "loyalty" thing. I kind of do trust Ryan though, so I would love for him to stay.
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
Okay, so Adam is so OTT and I'm fucking living for it. He's probably my favorite right now for sheer entertainment.

Hopefully he doesn't show his cards to early, and people can trust him
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
KEVIN: *writes down ---*
"Better you than me buddy...."
2488 days 13 hours ago
JMez2612
Ryan and Adam could be a power duo, but Adam seems trigger crazy so Idk how long that can last.
2487 days 23 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN | Confessional, Day #2, Saigon

Okay, now I usually do video confessionals but I haven't had time yet so Imma type. Okay, so I come in and I don't talk in the chat because I wanna feel out the cast. First of all, Adam sounds like a fucking douchebag. Second, Matths is like gonna be an alliance 100% and he will be strong, just from the way he talks and he plays. Now why is everyone weak in my tribe? I literally got all of the points and I was TRYING NOT TO WIN. All I wanted to do was get a few points for my tribe to establish myself as a competitor. This way people would talk to me and see me as an asset, and I could begin to create connections. Overall, I was happy we lost, because I want to go to as many tribal councils as possible. Ya, might sound crazy, but I want to play a social game, and surviving the most tribal councils would be awesome for a resume. Anyway, I didn't talk in the chat because I didn't wanna stand out. So, then Adam messages me asking for an alliance. You. don't. understand. my. anger. I don't like alliances. I don't want to be in one! But here I am, making an alliance. Then Fire messages me and Gerardo to work together, like I didn't want this. I'll go more in depth in a video confessional :)
2487 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
JERRY (to Adam):  yea i want to be your ally too and im down to vote anyone tbh
                           ok sure we can vote wes

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!