This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

2505 days 17 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM| Confessional, Day #7, Cayan

Me, Cole, Ryan, Matths, and Jerry have decided to come up with a plan to think that the target is Lewis so it will make Brien feel comfortable so he doesn't play his extra vote. Brien shows no sympathy towards the minority, Matths is mad that he flipped on Tyler. Now he's paying the price because he's the only person who has done something wrong.
2505 days 17 hours ago
JMez2612
Im honestly living for this, the big villain who's playing cocky and mean getting taken down.

(Love Brien btw)
2505 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
There's a little fight going on in the main group too. I'm excited tbh, I wish people would send more confessionals though.
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
LEWIS| Confessional, Day #7, Cayan

2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
LEWIS (to Bridgette and Marto):

So Im just gonna cut right to it. No bullshit. If you want to survive in this game, you need to take out the majority. This majority is being ran by Matths, someone who is, in my opinion, one of the strongest in the game right now.

With that said, I do not know if you truly are with them but in the case that you are, hear me out. Matths is playing a puppet master sort of role here. Hes told Brien he was going after me, he told me he was going after Brien, hes likely to have told others hes going after others. Hes playing everyone like a fiddle and if you want to do what is best for your own individual game, you should stay off Matths's bandwagon.

I need you to be open minded here. Do you really want to continue in a game being puppeteered by someone who most likely doesnt have you in his final plans?

We have a huge opportunity to take out a huge threat here. Hes a powerhouse physically, socially and strategically and if he gets anywhere near the final, hes taking that win.

It is completely up to you, Im just giving you my view of things. If you want to make a big move, make a big move.
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
LEWIS| Confessional, Day #7, Cayan

So I'm acting now
I have told Matths I am voting Brien out, as long as it doesn't blow up in my face
I have also posted on the tribal forum acting like Ive been played by Brien
the reality is, its all false
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
JERRY| Confessional, Day #7, Cayan

So I’m glad I made merge, I’m liking that I’m playing both sides and I hope that I can lay low and make it far into the game!
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
Ok so Jerry just exposed to Brien and Lewis what Adam's plan is

Lewis was super paranoid, but that should be over now. Brien's probably the paranoid one now. Looks like Brien might be staying...
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
Lewis is playing super hard to save himself, even though he's not in danger
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
It's Brien vs Matths and I have no idea who's leaving.
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
Lewis, Jerry, Brien vs. Adam, Ryan, Matths

These are the main people, but Adam's side thinks they have Jerry
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN| Confessional, Day #7, Cayan

Okay so this game is crazy but it's easy. Me, Adam, Jerry, and that other guy that was on my tribe before (I forget his name he really doesn't phase me) are in an alliance and Adam and that other guy are calling the shots on what happens, and I'm cool with that. They want to vote out Brien and tell Apat and Lewis its someone else. And they want to recruit Matths I think. These guys are ALL over the place and overthinking everything so I'm going to sit back. Do you really think I'm going to get in the middle of drama and try to call shots? NO. There are clear cut archetypes in this game and a lot of them are "leaders" who always want their way. Therefore there is DRAMA. My alliance definitely has cracks and I feel like it's Adam talking to both sides. Now I thought I was going to start throwing out names myself for who I want gone, but I might need to wait another day. I want to play a social game, which I am doing. I've made no enemies, and in a game full of drama queens that's pretty damn hard to do. People probably see me as a floater right now, but that's okay. I need to wait for the leaders to pick themselves off and stay low, vote with the majority, and be loyal. Once there's very few leaders left, I gotta work to pick the last one or two off and then take someone with me who played a similar, laid back game like mine. Jury's on tengaged don't tend to respect social games compared to a comp or leader game, so I need to take someone to the end with me who DIDNT play that game. But right now I rely on the leaders to take me there. Also, I don't think I'm seen Asa comp beast anymore which is good :) I will do a video Confessional on Monday
2505 days 15 hours ago
JMez2612
OMG Ryan plays so much like me!!

I'm seriously rooting for him
2505 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612
ADAM| Confessional, Day #8, Cayan

Plan has been expose by a rat or Jerry. I'm just trying to lie my ass off to get the heat off of me. I hope I have the numbers to get rid of Brien, because I just don't like him. Hopefully Apat can still trust me and I gave a good enough reason that he can trust me. Immunity is so crucial for me after this vote, I might need to rely on an immunity streak to get to the end game. Brien/Lewis/Bridgette will all be going down!!! Also Jerry because fuck Jerry
2505 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612
MARTO| Confessional, Day #8, Cayan

So last tribal didn't go to well since i lost an alie i tough i could trust Bridgette but she is just listening to everything the other side says

haha i love what is currently happening and it's all cause of me , i told my bois Ryan Jerry and Adam a plan and it was To make everybody beleave we are voting Lewis when in reality we are voting Brien out so that we get him out with his advantage. The beautiful thing is that Adam cause a lot of drama like i suspected on the other group and they think this is all his doing and that way i can stay low for now let Adam take some bullets for me and when the time is right i strike. Also i've been talking to Lewis a bit and forming an allience with him is something i am planning after tribal because nobody would expect me and him to work together . ( I have a weird feeling about this tribal hopefully everything works out )

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!