This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

2476 days 17 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN| Confessional, Day #12, Cayan

MARTO CAME AND HE IS MY SAVING GRACE

I saw in that challenge Jerry and Brien are working together and I need their numbers down, so I talked to Apat and Marto, and Apat and I are voting Jerry

waiting on Marto to switch

I DID IT I PULLED OFF A BLINDSIDE OMG IM AMAZING I DESERVE TO WIN I TOLD YOU IN MY CONFESSIONALS FROM THE START I WOULD WRECK IN THE END
2476 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612

I really needed to win that individual immunity, I would feel so much more safe. I know Brien is going to work hard to stay, but what did I say. Brien, Adam, and Matths, the powerhouses, would all fight each other off and I'd pick off the last one (I kinda evicted Adam too though lol)

I'm just so happy my plan of evicting Jerry then Brien worked, and I think my biggest threat in the game is Marto. People LOVE him. Not that he played very strategically and made moves like me, people just love em and they might be bitter and vote for him to win in spite of me

MY DAY 1 PLAN WORKED WHAT DID I TELL YA YESSSSS MADE CONNECTIONS, RODE WITH THEM, THEN WENT HAM IN THE LAST FEW EVICTIONS
2476 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612

I tried SO HARD, but didn't pull through. I think Marto is taking me. IVE REPAIRED OUR RELATIONSHIP AFTER I BETRAYED HIM. And that's huge. I played so hard, and I hope the jury votes based on gameplay, not on who they like better. I kept Marto here instead of Brien
2475 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
At this point, it's pretty clear who's winning. I won't say who, but I would be fine to have either finalist win.

Ryan played such a calculated game and he stuck to it, Marto was super social and strategic, he just wasn't active in the beginning. He made up for it in the end.

Either one would be a great winner, but if I had to pick personally it would be Ryan.
2474 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN HAS WON!
2474 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
2474 days 1 hour ago
RyanS
Omg I feel so bad about my Confessionals I sounded so mean...... guess I caught up in the moment I love all of you tho!!

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!