This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Norway [S11]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Norway..

2272 days 16 hours ago
Silver09
John:Who do you think each jury member would vote for?
(Example James: Kelly
Nick: Zach
John: Kelly)
2272 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
@Alexander, idk if i feel i should necessarily vouch for you as i don't feel i know enough to do so
2272 days 15 hours ago
Coyle14
finalists do not answer silvers question. that is leading on and is not fair. Silver dont try to influence the jury.
2272 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
That isn't knocking anything off your game, but my entire perspective on your game is from you yourself, so I can't necessarily vouch for you with just that.  That being said, if you want me to confirm anything you said to me, I can do so.
2272 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
I'm not trying to influence the jury I'm just asking questions you guys can vote for whoever you want. 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
2272 days 15 hours ago
Coyle14
but i see no benefit from that question and it may swaye someone to vote that way
2272 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
I see a benefit from that question. I don't get your point who am I swayeing the jury towards
2272 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oAt2dS816jKD87JEQ/giphy.gif
2272 days 15 hours ago
Coyle14
i never specified who. i just dont like that question
2272 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
Well your not a jurur so how does the question affect you. 🤔🤔
2272 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alex, since Purp and John are doing jury rankings, can you as well?
2272 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, another question for Alex and John. 

Why should I vote for you over (insert other person's name here), taking Purp out of it why should I vote for you over the other person?  If Purp amazes me with his answers I might consider him more than I am right now.
2272 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Purp: Rank all the jury members from best to worst.
1:Silver
2:Cole
3:Nick
4:Kasey
5:Zach
6:Noah
7:Tyler
8:Zach(Jay)
2272 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
I'm a failure at jury speeches
Purple : Your speech was embarrassing to even read. If you had ever said said one sentence to me this entire game - what would it be? Like what would your message to me be?
My one sentence would have been something cheesy like hi or how are you,or an introduction.If I had talked to you at all I would have either A:Wanted you as a ally in the merge stage or B:Wanted to you were your head was at,at that moment.
2272 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Purp, you absolutely did nothing in the game. I tried on many occasions to talk to you and play with you, but you said you were "busy". That was a clear sign that you had no intention of working with me and thus, will not be getting my vote. However, my question to you is between John and Alex, who would you vote for and why.
I already know I'm not winning so I'll just cast my vote.
Out of those two I would have to go with Alexander.He was put on the chopping block several times and yet he climbed his way back.He was able to be good enough friends with John that he would play a idol on him.He thoroughly played this game just John did and really this choice would be a coin flip imo.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!