This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Norway [S11]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Norway..

2272 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Purple : I have so many questions, and it's not even about having sheeping as a strategy; I'm fine with that i think there's a line between sheeping strategically and mindlessly. My first question is did you literally just admit to cheating...? Can you explain how you cheated and why'd you even admit that?

Second of all, you said you made moves. I don't see a single move you made that is worth admiring. Your biggest move would have been tying the vote for me, and you didn't. In fact, you blatantly lied to me before and after the final immunity that you'd keep me. No hard feelings, but man, from a jury perspective you literally screwed over my potential vote for you. Also, why did you choose John and Alex who wanted your CLOSEST ally Silver out over me who tried numerous times to protect him.

I meant cheating in the respect of lieing.Like saying something to someone like I did to you and then not following through on that.
I choose to go with them because in the end I realized that if you made F3,you would crush anyone.You played this game and you were the ultimate underdog but I guess that didn't really work out for me.
2272 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
@Noah
I think you already know my answer.
Hufflepuff
I was throughout this game someone who was seen as (and probably was) weak and mild.I stayed loyal to my allies and I really didn't waver,except for a few times.I was the normal survivor player,has allies and then sees how far I can go with them.Not really the best idea in hindsight and I know I have a 0.0000000007 chance of winning this thing and I accept it (Like a Hufflepuff again)
I sincerely can't wait to see wether John or Alexander win.Good Luck and Good Game to you two.
2272 days 19 hours ago
Path
Alex, since Purp and John are doing jury rankings, can you as well?

Ranking jurors due to gameplay

Nick, He spoke with pretty much about everyone! He knew when it was time to strike, But i feel like if he got rid of kasey that tribal and go noah on his side, he could've made this far which is finals.

Coyle, Good game, I mean you had relations with pretty much about everyone in the game, Now i kinda understand why are convos were dry, because you knew how much of a good gameplayer as was, and you wanted to get me out. Smart gameplay I def think you could've easily made finals if i was gone if silver flipped.

Silver, Well i don't know how much of a good game you played, But it seems you played really well, I'm assuming you were playing both sides, and got both sides to trust you, If i were you trust me i'd do the same, you had the right ideas and mind set, And i feel like you could've of made it to the end, but the idols screwed you. Good game.

Zach, You had a lot of potential in the game, So i was worried you'd make it far, So i needed you on my side, I've seen that you made it far in M&N. So i respected that. And got you out. soon as possible.

Noah, I told you that you'd go that tribal it would've been you and me, instead of me and John, If you made merge sad to see you go.

Van we didn't speak much

Zach we didn't speak at all.

Kasey, Good game, Couldn't reach u, you had me block in the game.
2272 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
*walks to voting booth to cast jury vote*

*long pause*

*Everyone hears me yell “FINE”*

*some confusion*

*Pause*

*Everyone hears me yelling “BIG BOB OAKLEY IS MY CITY AND IF IT WEREN’T FOR MR. OAKLEY, THEN IKAH’S WOULD BE SHITTY…”*

*mass confusion*

*Everyone hears me yelling “NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR BIG BOB OAKLEY!!!”*

*I run back to the main tribal council area and throw a piece of parchment forcefully in the fire and charge at the voting booth*

*more mass confusion*

*extremely long pause*

*walks back to main area and dresses finalists*

Alright, I have thought about it.  Purp, I’m sorry but I don’t think you’re the person who should win this season.  You seem like a really good guy but I don’t see it gameplay wise, I’m sorry, nothing against you as a person and you seem like a really cool dude.  Alexander, John,  I was really on the fence between you guys, like REALLY REALLY on the fence but I ultimately decided to swing towards one of you for reasons I’ll explain after the votes are read.  I generally don’t have much an extreme opinion between you 2 and I’m unsure if I’m casting the right vote and Kolby/Jesus (#ChristWarriors) knows I tried.  In my opinion, you’ve both played pretty damn good games and if the person I vote for loses to the other, I won’t be any less content with this season’s winner.  Good luck to you both, you as well Purp.

*takes my seat on jury bench*
2272 days 15 hours ago
VanHow10
Alright, final 3! Due to the nature of this particular game, I didn't get to talk to any of you. I wish I had a more interesting question to ask, but welcome to Genericsburg.

How did the nature of the Merge in this game affect each of your initial strategies? What specific moves or decisions did you make as a reaction to this game's unique structure?

Thanks for playing! Congratulations and good luck.
2272 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
noah_kondon
Alright, another question for Alex and John. 

Why should I vote for you over (insert other person's name here), taking Purp out of it why should I vote for you over the other person?  If Purp amazes me with his answers I might consider him more than I am right now.

You should vote for me over Alex because I influenced this game from start to finish and had a grasp on what every person who was on my tribe (Ulver/Valkyrie) was up to at any given time. Alex has openly admitted to not knowing what some of our tribemates were up to. I feel like given my position as one of the stronger players, I had to work extra hard and did that well. I built relationships, did anything necessary to ensure I could use those relationships, and ultimately sit here never receiving a vote despite being a big target.
2272 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
@Tyler

Once the Merger Idol twist was revealed, I knew that it was something I would need to control. I looked at my tribe, saw lots of friendly faces and knew that the longer I could stay in that group the better. So once the idol was mine, the only circumstance I was going to use it was if our tribes' roles were reversed and we started losing challenge after challenge. Just to give us a chance at integrating. However, I knew that we were extremely strong and there was really no need so my plan became to put it off as long as possible and cash in that idol for myself. It worked, I was the F8 with tons of friends and an idol, and I think it was those decisions that really contributed to not only how this season turned out but how I was able to make it here.
2272 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Hey guys so congrats on final three! First off just gonna clear the air, I have literally no clue where any of you got the idea I was planning to flip. I told you all I wanted to be Ulver strong going into the merge. And I was definitely going to stick to that, but whatever.

Purp: You never spoke to me, but that doesn't mean you weren't playing the game. But I want to know which alliances in the game benefitted you the most and which alliances did you create solely for gaining information with little intention of keeping them.

Alex: You are a very hard person to read. I mean I could tell you were a good player, but when we had conversations I was just kind wondering what you were saying. That makes me question how you even played a social game when all my conversations with you were pretty confusing. Can you explain your social game to me please?

John: So you lied to me. And that sucks because my goal for this game was to be honest and play an honest game, but I understand if that's different than how you were planning to play. I could see not telling me that you were voting for me in case I had an idol, but then pretending like you did even after I was voted out was just kind of rude. I mean, if you were trying to stay on my good side for a jury vote then that's not how you're gonna get it. If you voted me out, tell me afterwards, own up to it and explain why rather than pretending everything is fine.

Could you just explain to me what strategy you used throughout the game and what you plan was to get to the end? And why didn't our alliance work?

Also, just for everyone. I'm wondering who actually voted with me at final 8 if John didn't?
2272 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Zach, Kasey voted with you, heard it from both Nick and Alexander.
2272 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Yeah that's what I figured after John said he didn't vote with me.
2272 days 11 hours ago
Jxhn
@Zach

I lied to you about voting for you, yes. If I'm analyzing correctly Kasey voted with you. There's really no excuse for that - let me be clear though I was pretty adamant early on that we needed to split up Kasey and Nick early on and as I shared with you, that is what I genuinely wanted to do. I was just one voice though and didn't want to come across as domineering. I had to go with the group. I spoke to you, told you your name was coming up when no one else did, and when I spoke to anyone about keeping you - they were already voting you so it seemed like too late. You are right I should've just said I voted you so my bad and I apologize.
2272 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
Could you just explain to me what strategy you used throughout the game and what you plan was to get to the end? And why didn't our alliance work?

My strategy in this game was to give myself as many relationships to leverage and open as many doors for myself as possible. My plan was to eliminate all the uncertainty and that happened after 2 Ulongings and people outside my original alliances were out. Our alliance would have worked probably if you had some other person aka Tyler to use but the twist kinda saw to that not happening. I did genuinely enjoy talking with you and I think under different circumstances, you were still a great ally.
2272 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
This is my understanding of the votes this season, change if false.

F18: Zach, Tyler, Brian, Sergio, and Justin vote Crystal, Crystal votes Justin
F17: Zach, Tyler, Brian, and Sergio vote Justin, Justin votes Brian
F16: Zach, Tyler, and Brian vote Sergio, Sergio votes Zach
F15: Nick, Kasey, Noah, and Zach vote Ross, DJ and Ross vote Nick
F14: Zach, Tyler, and Brian vote Brian
—Dissolve—
F13: Purp, Alexander, Silver, and Zach vote Andrew, John and Andrew vote Zach, Cole Self-Votes
F12: Nick, Kasey, Noah, Tyler, and Zach vote DJ, DJ votes Zach
F11: Nick, Kasey, and Tyler vote Zach, Noah votes Nick, Zach votes Tyler
F10: Nick, Noah, and Noah’s Extra Vote vote Tyler, Kasey and Tyler vote Noah
F9: Nick and Kasey vote Noah, Noah votes Nick
—Merge—
F8: Purp, Alexander, John, Nick, Silver, and Cole vote Zach, Kasey and Zach vote Alexander
F7: Purp, Alexander, John, and Silver vote Cole, Nick, Kasey, and Cole vote Alexander
F6: Purp, Alexander, John, and Silver vote Kasey, Nick and Kasey vote Silver
F5: Alexander and John vote Nick (Don’t Count), Nick votes Alexander (Does Not Count), Purple votes Silver, Silver votes Purple
F5 (Re-Vote): Alexander, John, and Nick vote Silver
F4: Purp, Alexander, and John vote Nick, Nick votes Alexander
2272 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
F5 is the only one where i'm randomly guessing, F13 and F8 are based on what Alexander told me (As well as Nick at F8) and 99% sure all the others are correct despite F7 and F6 being based on my observations, I think i got those right.
2272 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
I voted Silver at the F5.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!