This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Norway [S11]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Norway..

2271 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
I love how I am the one move everyone wants to take credit for. Who knew i was the biggest threat in this game? Who Knew??
2271 days 17 hours ago
Silver09
When everyone is taking credit for my move
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BoldFarHornedviper-max-1mb.gif
2271 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
Im gonna be bitter for one moment here...

A move that sent you home Silver. If you voted Alex with me then you would be there at the end.

Okay Im done
2271 days 17 hours ago
Silver09
Fair point Cole, i didn't think that Path and John were that close. BUT A MOVE IS STILL A MOVE AND ITS MINE LOL
2271 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’m so sorry cole for throwing you under the bus
2271 days 17 hours ago
Jxhn
John : Who were you most afraid of in this game? Anyone? Not much to say about you - all I know is you like getting high. So like I’m still probably voting for you, but like give your thoughts on the jury. Who was the biggest threat to your game? Silver? That’s my guess at least.

I do like getting high - I did that right after I won immunity tonight. I'll just turn this into a "thoughts on each of the jury" I guess if I'm interpreting what you want correctly?

- Zach (jayhawk123): We have played in things before so I would've liked to see how us merging would've played out; I guess I fucked that one up for all of us. Not exactly in a place to comment on the inner dealings of Mammut though so can't say much in the context of this game.
- Tyler (Vanhow10): Would've liked to see if he and ZiggyZach merged, how that would've played into my alliance with Zach. Again #MammutProblems
- Noah (Noah_Kondon): I respect that he reached out to ask us more about the game before tonight because he wasn't in the merge.
- Zach (ziggyzaggy16):  Respectful ally - couldn't take chances on his willingness to flip due to being the solo person to be absorbed onto Ulver. Would work with again.
- Cole (Coyle14): Might fall under "most afraid of" in a way? Again, he was ready to vote away from Ulver and had intel about my idol. Let's go most afraid of strategically.
- Kasey (Kaseyhope101): In terms of immunities you and Nick qualify for scariest in challenges and therefore idol potential. I know you said you weren't the strongest but I really had to go by the stats and where I knew I had trust.
- Silver (Silver09): You got it - scariest socially. Someone was feeding Silver idol clues and I realized just how much I was trusting. At the F5, I had to do it.
- Nick (BluJay112): Physically, and biggest jury threat because he played with more of them and got really scrappy at the end. I always appreciate scrappy.
2271 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I LITERALLY DIDNT DO ANYTHING IN MY SECOND CHALLENGE WIN YOU ALL JUST HAVE NO SENSE OF TIME
2271 days 17 hours ago
Jxhn
John: You didn't come up with the voting Cole off plan I did, and the first time i brought it up to you, you didnt think it was a good idea you still wanted to vote off Nick.

Never said I came up with it. I'm saying I chose between that plan and Cole's plan and that made the difference. I do think Nick should've been the vote then, he got an idol clearly he should've gone earlier. But I'm not going to throw a fit, put my foot down and demand. That's how I would've been voted out next.
2271 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
Kasey its fine. I still love ya. I understand its a game and i don't blame you
2271 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, all 3 of you, I’m tasing this very seriously, I would want nothing more than that if I was in your place and I completely understand the feeling of feeling like a juror doesn’t understand how you played or is bitter.  So I just want to let you guys know while there are a couple of you I find myself leaning more towards than the other, i’m still open to voting all of you.  I didn’t really play with any of you and neither did Zach (one of them) and Tyler so your final tribal council performance determines a lot more than it does in most seasons.

Since I'm a recent Potter-head, I'm going to be asking you guys a question involving Harry Potter.  Indulge my being a nerd please, I just want to get an idea of how you played.

If you had to sort yourself based on this game and ONLY this game (I'm a Slytherin irl but I wouldn't have to answer Slytherin for this question and I defiantly don’t always AT ALL) into one of the four Hogwarts Houses, which house would you be in and explain why?  Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin?

You can not chose to mix houses, you have to pick 1 house and explain why you think you would be in that house.  For those of you who don't know the houses or don't fully understand what the houses are (Some people think Slytherin just means bad), here you go:

If your game would be in Gryffindor that would mean you were brave, daring, had nerve, and were chivalrous.  Basically put yourself into Gryffindor if you felt like you were defined by being not afraid to make gigantic moves and such or do something crazy to save yourself or someone else. 

If your game would be in Hufflepuff that would mean you were hard working, dedicated, patient, loyal, and played fair (or just didn’t fit in any house).  Put yourself in Hufflepuff if you were defined by the dedication and hard work that you put into this game and you really went all out to try and win this thing and if you were defined by waiting till the right time to strike, or if your game was defined by loyalty to a group or certain players that you weren’t willing to go back on.  If you think you fit into none of them, put yourself here as Hufflepuff is also the inclusive house.

If your game would be in Ravenclaw that would mean you were intelligent, knowledgeably, and witty.  Put yourself in Ravenclaw if you felt that you were defined by how smart the moves you made were in this game and you played an extremely intelligent game and how good your perception was of what was going on around you.

If your game would be in Slytherin that would mean you were ambitious, cunning and resourceful (ignore the whole part about having to be a pure-blood wizard because we all be Muggles).  Put yourself in Slytherin if you REALLY wanted this and you were determined to succeed and worked for it (this trait could also be Hufflepuff as in hard-working but they are different types of hard-working), or if you were extremely smart not in the way Ravenclaws are but in the matter of manipulate and deceptive to get people to give you what you want or fail themselves, or if you had the ability to adapt and change to the flow of the game, using changes in the game to your advantage and finding a way around any obstacles that you got (lets face it, you guys didn’t have many).

I have put myself in all 4 houses before so don’t be afraid to say Hufflepuff because i’ve done that before, it’s your reasoning for putting yourself there that I care about.  My main judgement is going to be your reasoning for the house you select, and yes, you can embody all 4 houses as I have in some games but you have to pick one, you can explain why you think you would also be a good fit for another house but you have to pick 1 and explain why you picked that one over the others.

Jurors, after they answer, feel free to argue with any of their points or agree as since I didn’t make the merge, I want a lot of your help with this decision as I admit i’m going in here pretty blind.

Sorry for run-on sentences.

So pick a house and explanation basically lol.
2271 days 17 hours ago
Silver09
I'm sorry to Cole but even if I voted out Path I would've probably still not made it to the final 3 but who knows 😜
2271 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
lol you think im reading that
2271 days 17 hours ago
Path
@Silver 7 because it' my favorite number

Path: Im thinking of a number between 0 to 1 million if you pick the number im thinking of I will consider voting for you.
2271 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lol Cole, you don't have to, but if these finalists aren't willing to read that, they don't deserve to win, period
2271 days 17 hours ago
Silver09
@ Path Err! Wrong you have a 0.5/100 chance of getting my vote

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!