This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Norway [S11]

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Norway..

2272 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
@ Noah good jury Question
2272 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
@Nick

At that exact point, I was 50% you 50% Alex, leaning towards you honestly. That immediately changed to 100% Alex once I finally got it out of you to say you were playing your own. It took me saying "im not giving it to you, im playing it myself" for you to forfeit that info. I knew that was my last chance to remove someone like Silver I knew I had to play it in the best way to ensure that it impacted the vote turnout.

I'd say Alex and Purp are less like goats and more like the leftovers. As you're alluding to, yes relationships with jury and moves made in the were definitely what I weighed for those last few votes.
2272 days 3 hours ago
Path
@Cole Thank you for realizing, How i played one hell of a game. I feel like what made people think that i was 100% loyal and STUPID, and for them to keep saving me in the game. Was because i was so loud and was fighting with Nick 100% was stragic, None of it was personal, And part of the reason why they kept me was because they thought i could been a massive shield to them. I think thats why Silver saved me over u, Was because i was so loud, and thought i was gonna get voted out. But he did not know about the bonds i had with Purple and John. And even him. So me being so LOUD, i think blinded people that i can still play the game, but in a different way. I don't usually play that way. But it helped me out a ton. My biggest social move was keeping John/Silver/Purp closest as possible, I was the one that formed that idea. I told Noah before hand my plans before merge, He can vouch for me!

Again good game Cole

Alex, I knew that you would get here because I have seen you play these games countless times. You are great at these games, which is why I wanted you gone. I tried my hardest to get you out but everyone was blinded by you for some reason. If Silver had believed me and voted for you, then he might of made it to the end instead of you. Out of the three, you played the best Strategic game and there is no doubt about it. However, you have to admit your social game was not the best. I 100% believe that the social aspect of the game is why you win this and I want you to tell me what your biggest SOCIAL move was in this game?
2272 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
Path the only reason I kept you in the game is because I know that you wouldn't work with Kasey, unlike Cole who had a better relationship with her.
2272 days 2 hours ago
Path
Alex: my first question is simply how much of your jury speech did you just glorify, because honestly, as someone in the game who spoke to other players, I didn't see any of this revolving around you. The only vote I genuinely feel that stemmed from you was Kasey's, and that's because of your past relationships.

Second of all, while I didn't think you had a bad social game by any means like some people, i don't see how yours was superior to at least John's. Whenever you were referenced it was never truly in a positive light. Most found you overdramatic, petty, and someone even said "creepy", and though I think you don't deserve that, it speaks volumes about your social game. When someone curses you out as they leave that's never a good sign.

Finally, this refers to you and I. I don't think either of us had a purely civil conversations without the slightest accusation and argument, which has partial blame to me as well. I just will go with the good in my heart and say we weren't clicking because of misunderstandings. But anyways, were your temper tantrums purely strategic in hopes that I would fuck up or did you just straight up have the worst and most sensitive temper out of this cast? No hard feelings either, seriously.

@Nick

I had a lot of hand in the voting in merge starting off with Zach/Cole/Kasey/. Which was huge for my game, I think people don't reward me for that because they were so focused on me being blind and stupid and being very loud and being so blunt in the game. Which blinded them from my social aspect and strategic aspect. Like Silver pointed out he didn't know that Me and John were that close, And my strategic aspect, You thought i was 100% going in the voting of Cole. As you told me that night, I finessed the entire voting. I always had it in me, surviving voting etc, But people were so focused on me being villainous in the game. That was part of my strategy, arguing with you etc, and Silver kept asking me if i'm fighting with u, I said yes, And i think he kept me because i was so loud and thought i can be a shield to him. But his strategy didn't work and i got the best of him.
2272 days 2 hours ago
Path
Path : if you say literally one sentence without typing a random word in caps, I’ll consider unblocking you on Skype, not that it matters but it’s a start!

Alright kasey :)
2272 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
@Cole

I think my game was far more than physical. There were many opportunities early merge to take me out and that's a testament socially. Strategically one move that I think I have complete ownership of is a.) the merger idol situation but if Kolby also gets to take credit for that move then b.) I was the final word on Silver. That vote I needed to try to predict where people who throw a spare vote to. I knew for sure that Purp & Path were voting Nick. Between Path & Silver, I felt Silver was the bigger jury threat so I told Nick voting Silver was a go. Once it was between Silver and Purp, there was really never going to be a question that my biggest social threat was going.
2272 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
Path: Why did you come off as a creep in all of our conversations
2272 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
John: I'm going to ask you the same question that I asked Purp rank the jury from best to worse gameplay wise.
2272 days 2 hours ago
Path
If your game would be in Ravenclaw that would mean you were intelligent, knowledgeably, and witty.  Put yourself in Ravenclaw if you felt that you were defined by how smart the moves you made were in this game and you played an extremely intelligent game and how good your perception was of what was going on around you.

@Noah I think Ravenclaw fits best I was very observant and smart about the moves i made, Me arguing with Nick made my allies think i was this dumb player that'd be blindly loyal and wouldn't be aware of what was going on. I feel like that was a smart move on my part. It caused Silver to not flip on me, And also John numerous times my name got brought up. And people decided to not act why, it was bc as long as i'm loud, They'd think that was my game. Being dramatic, But no i made the moves and formed bonds at the right time. Like Silver pointed out earlier that he didn't think John and I were so close. He'd be even more shocked on how Purple and I were even closer. Good game fella.
2272 days 2 hours ago
Path
Path: Why did you come off as a creep in all of our conversations

@Silver that was part of my strategy being so dramatic, and being lost and as long as you and John told me everything will be ok, You guys thought i didn't know what was going around me. Which i 100% knew, everything was strategic and calculated, Please reward gameplay. And when you say creepy, i'm assuming being so weird and dramatic.
2272 days 2 hours ago
Path
Path the only reason I kept you in the game is because I know that you wouldn't work with Kasey, unlike Cole who had a better relationship with her.

That was part of my strategy again, As i told Noah, that on call i didn't talk to Kasey, just because of the fact she was in the minority and she had it out for me 100%. So I had past experience with Kasey which was in muds, she told me stop giving me false hope and just lie, just to lie. So i played it differently with her this time and didn't even bother at all talking with her. Also people that are in the minority tend to use the slightest information and make it a big deal. So me not speaking to kasey actually helped my game. But you speaking to everyone didn't because they're been rumors about your name etc. Who was targeting who etc.
2272 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
Path: Why do you think you deserve to win over John and Purp?
2272 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
@Noah

Every sorting quiz I've ever taken has told me Slytherin so I'm gonna answer for Slytherin.
Ambitious: It was hella ambitious to think I could hold onto the idol for as long as I could. I'm not just talking about until the F8. I thought for sure it could've been me at any of those first 3 merge tribals. But I evaluated the situation and analyzed everything properly.
Cunning: I had to look at each of my relationships carefully to decide who I could trust to move forward with me to each next stage of theme.
Resourceful: I worked every angle I could in this game. I never closed any doors on anyone and always had plenty of option.

I had my ear to the pulse of this game, impacted it on several occasions, and made the absolute most out of the hand I was dealt.
2272 days 2 hours ago
Path
Path: Why do you think you deserve to win over John and Purp?

I played my ass off! John didn't know his name was getting tossed around, He had no influence on Purple decisions, Which i had 80% on. So i think he leaned towards me for information most of the time. Everyone kept on telling me he had an idol, I made it seem like i didn't know he had one, and that i didn't really care, because if i did make it seem like i cared about him having an idol etc. He wouldn't use that idol on me F5. I had a lot of awareness this game and was very observant. I also believe part of the reason why i didn't need to speak to kasey/nick, Me and u silver didn't speak much game, John was that guy to tell me you suggested one another as a voting, etc, He was telling me that Cole brought your name up to Kasey etc, John was basically that person telling me everything, So i didn't need to go out my way scrambling for information out of people. While he was doing that for me, I was acting like i was clueless and dramatic. So yeah i def feel like John needed me in this game more than i needed him.

I deserve to win over Purple because, He didn't do much this game, He leaned for information and votings most of the time to me. And I made it seem most of the time it was his decisions not mine. And he lied to Nick about tieing the voting at F4 so nick can have a fair shot at winning. So if Purple would lie at F4 that late in the game for me, I feel like he'd do anything i'd tell him to do.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!