This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Season Challenge 2

Topic » Pre-Season Challenge 2

2945 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
This is the second of several pre-season challenges to increase your chances of being cast.

As you all know, a lot of group games have similar challenges. There are only so many truly good challenges in the group game scene. Here is a chance to show your potential hosting skills!

Create an immunity challenge, or add a variation to an already created challenge.

Please state whether it is for tribal immunity, individual immunity, or can be used for either. Then state the rules clearly.

The more challenges you post, the more points you get towards the casting call. However, if you simply post a bunch of challenges people already use, it won't count.
2945 days 10 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Challenge Name IDK YET
Made for a individual immunity

Their is a poll

The person with the highest percentage

will get to choose a "box"

one of the boxes have immunity and the other boxes that could help make or break that person's game

then the person will get to choose the next box

but the have the option to either keep their prize or take the other person's prize

and then the process continues until their is no more boxes

the person that has the immunity necklace at the end wins immunity

omg gl me XD
2945 days 10 hours ago
benp428
Individual Immunity:
The host gives everyone a 4 digit code
But only the host knows who gets what code
Each person has a different 4 digit code.
You guess a code, The host will tell you how many digits are right, and how many digits are in the right place. Whoever gets it right in the least amount of moves wins
2945 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Team Immunity: Fetch-Bot

Both teams are told they have to assemble one object and in order to assemble it, each individual has to bring up a different part of the object. Any duplicates are discarded and the team that gets the most logical parts for the object within a set amount of time wins a point.
2945 days 10 hours ago
Sparticus142
Magic Number: the host gives a specific target number that contestants must reach that number by finding users with karma. The catch is they must find one person from every color level for their number. Once they have a user of each color level they can submit their karma total. The closest wins immunity.
2945 days 10 hours ago
Uglyduckling2929
Individual Immunity: Battle Ship

Each player has a game board and a set of numbers sets up in a chatzy. One by One each player will call out a number on the board. Last person with all their ships win.
2945 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Individual Immunity Credit to ME

Everyone is here.

Tonight's challenge is called "Grab Bag", and here's how it works.

I will post a list of 10 items, along with a question. The question will be something along the lines of "Pick one of the following things that you believe is the oldest" or something close to that. It'll be more specific obviously.

Each person will then quickly pick what they think is closest to the question I asked.
Each of the 10 options can only be picked once, so if you pick something that has already been picked you'll have to pick again.

After everyone picks an option I will post the correct order of how close everything is to the question asked. The closer your answer is, the more points you get. (10 for closest, 9 for second, 8 for third etc. etc.)

After five rounds whoever has the most points will win immunity.
2945 days 9 hours ago
Threedevils
Individual immunity: Red Ball

Each player has a beach ball, one of them (randomized with numbers),when popped has a red x in it. The person that has the red x is out. You will tell each person what number ball they have and then randomize the numbers each round.
2945 days 9 hours ago
benp428
Individual Immunity:

The host comment below in the comments, *Gun is readu* a player must say *Shoots at (one castaway)* after that happens The host will then random.org a number 0-3. Everyone has 3 health. When u lose all 3, u r out of the challenge. U can no longer fire at other people. U cannot gain health. A 3 is an instant kill, a 0 means a miss. Last person standing, wins immunity.
2945 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
Since it's all non live challenges I think a few challenges involving finding users on Tengaged would be acceptable.

"Donations NOT Needed" - individual immunity
You give us a list of numbers and for each Number we need to find a user whose number of donations is FURTHEST from that of the number. And you can't use the same user for more than one number.

You can also do this with karma, number of games played, etc.

Here's another I kinda just randomly thought of

"Outdoor Hockey" - Tribal immunity
Each person chooses someone from the other tribe to try to score off of. There are 3 nets labeled 1, 2, and 3. The person you are trying to shoot off of has the opportunity to block one of those 3 nets. If you choose to shoot at the net they are blocking, you do not score for your tribe. If you chose an empty net, you have a 75% chance of making it into the net (use random.org)
Only one round is played so everyone has one shot to shoot and block. After that round whichever tribe scored the most, wins.
2945 days 8 hours ago
bboyRobert
Individual immunity.

Multiple rounds. Each player gets 1 vote each round unless they are eliminated. They each vote for 1 person they don't want too see win immunity. Player with the most votes or if the votes are tied, they are eliminated. You keeping going until only one person is left. If there are two people left, the eliminated players each vote for 1 person they don't want to win. Player with the most votes loses and player with the least votes wins immunity. If it's a tie, go to a tiebreaker.

So basically once you're elminated you don't get too vote anymore unless it comes down to only two people left.
2945 days 8 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Scavenger Hunt

100 "idols" are hidden around tengaged, the individual and/or tribe that finds the most wins.  Clues could be used as well
2945 days 8 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Scavenger hunt but clues are on specific blog pages not last or first blog eg all clues are on page 6 of blogs. It extends the search area which will make it harder
2945 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
THIS CHALLENGE IS CALLED THE HIDDEN PERSON

Each round, the host uses jigsaw planet to create a 100-120 piece puzzle of a Survivor player. The object of the game is for the person not to finish the puzzle, but discover which player it is. Once they figure out who it is, they pm the host the name, and the first person to correctly identify that player wins immunity (individual, used around Final 10).

Example:
http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3b647cca59eb

You figure out who this is, and pm me the name of the player in the photo.

Good luck
2945 days 5 hours ago
nnewman3
This callenge is called nicks trivia
Youre going to have 5 questions about me if you 5 questions first you win immunity

1. What's is my 4 favorite colors?
2. What's is my lucky number?
3. How many times i win softball in 11 years?
4. How many times that I won undefeated champion in my basketball tournament
5. Who is my best friend in the real life.

Good luck
2945 days 5 hours ago
wileycoyote
ask revealing questions
players predict most popular answers
most correct predictoons win

sorry if its short, i you want me to explain anythin better my mail is open

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!