This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Season Challenge 2

Topic » Pre-Season Challenge 2

2937 days 22 hours ago
amf7410
I don't know if or how often this gets used, but a challenge similar to the tribe swap in Guatemala could be used.

Each tribe is asked a series of questions, such as "who smells the worst?" The tribe votes for the player on their tribe that best fits the category, and the person with the most votes gets a reward. In this example, the voted player gets to take a shower. This can also be done with idol clues or other advantages in the game, tribe swaps, and challenge advantages.
2937 days 22 hours ago
QueenLuna
Juggling Numbers and Letters

In this challenge, each player will get one letter and one number. It is their job to scramble and find other numbers and letters to figure out the winning word. A number represents the slot in which a letter will go. So in the word jumping, 4 would represent the letter P.
(I suck at explaining so let me just show)
For example:
Person A gets 1B
Person B gets 2A
Person C gets 3T
This means:
Letter #1 is B
Letter #2 is A
Letter #3 is T
So the winning word would be "Bat"
But of course the word would be longer, and this challenge would be best for individual immunity as it'll show who is best socially and mentally.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!