This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Applications

Topic » Season 14 Applications

2240 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
If you wish to play in my next Survivor season, please fill out this application. Thanks!

Name:
Group Games played in before:
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain:
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game:
Which Survivor player are you most like:
What will you bring to this season:
Skype (If you have one):
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:
2239 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Group Games played in before: All my group games are in my profile
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Yau-Man from Survivor Fiji
What will you bring to this season: Paranoia, Chaos, and Crazy Plans
Skype (If you have one): redskanto331
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime from 6PM-10PM on most days
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: You need to know that I am already the Sole Survivor
2238 days 21 hours ago
MarioAlex12
Name: Alex
Group Games played in before: None, I just recently got an interest to group games.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villian, I play to win
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Sandra from Survivor 34
What will you bring to this season: I will bring a lot of drama to stir the game up, as well as finding who are real and who are fake allies.
Skype (If you have one): None, but I have a discord. MarioAlex13#3664
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 4 PM - 8 PM
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Of course!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm an active player who stirs things up! ;)
2238 days 14 hours ago
Aquali
Name: Ali

Group Games played in before: WANJ greanada and L and J greenland

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain:hero definately

Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: I believe that I play a good mental game

Which Survivor player are you most like: spencer bledsoe

What will you bring to this season: I will bring commitment , loyalty , ways to ve kind and keep people in check and a little bit of crazy

Skype (If you have one):nope sorry

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):after 7 pm onwards I can play anytime

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):definately

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:that I've been kind and loyal and made it far in other games without causing any drama
2238 days 2 hours ago
sharonawesome13
Name: Sharon
Group Games played in before: N/A
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero, I'm a nice and loyal player.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Physical, I usually do well in challenges
Which Survivor player are you most like: A girl version of Malcom
What will you bring to this season: Loyalty and help the other contestants who help me.
Skype (If you have one): N/A
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): My timezone is EST so 8 AM - 8 PM
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): 100% Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: That I am loyal and active ;)
2237 days 22 hours ago
Leonardo2196
Name: Leonardo
Group Games played in before: Jayden's Big Brother
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero i guess
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: uhh coach wade i guess
What will you bring to this season: loyalty
Skype (If you have one): live:leo2196
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 6-9 PM
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yess
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: im active
2237 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Name: Rubes
Group Games played in before: Quite a few now but can't remember the names.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain, I can definitely stir things up if needed.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: I can do any whenever (all rounder).
Which Survivor player are you most like: Sandra because I am the queen of all queens and I'm gonna win the title.
What will you bring to this season: Err everything.
Skype (If you have one): No sadly
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 4pm- 9pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Ofcourse!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: If you want the game to be interesting cast me.
2236 days 1 hour ago
thewaffle
Name: Brandon
Group Games played in before: None yet, ive been looking to do one for a while
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain, more fun that way
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Fishbach
What will you bring to this season: Lots of unexpected chaos
Skype (If you have one): N/A
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 5pm-1am (i would prefer as late as possible
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): If i get in yeah :)
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'll bring the sauce :)
2235 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
The expected time for the premiere is moved up to early April, because I haven’t received enough applications yet and I go on a trip at the end of the month.
2235 days 1 hour ago
king_lance
Thanks!

Name:
Group Games played in before: all on my profile
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: i consider myself a villain because i play dirty lie and i do what u have to do to get ahead
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social game i like to get a feel of my tribe mates and pick them off one by one
Which Survivor player are you most like: i’m most like sandra LMAO as long as it ain’t me and i’m  kinda like cirie because of my amazing social game
What will you bring to this season:i will bring entertainment and i will bring social and strategy to the game i will backstab lie and do what i have to do to WIN
Skype (If you have one): it’s complicated but i will be sure to make a new one for the season
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 5:00-10:00
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):yes i PROMISE to be active
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you- you should know that i love thus game and i can bring a lot to it and i would REALLY like to play so please cast me
2234 days 2 hours ago
naruto213
Name: Timothy

Group Games played in before: Its on my page

Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social game, its the most Important

Which Survivor player are you most like: Cochran

What will you bring to this season: Good, shady confessionals and good gameplay

Skype (If you have one):

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):
Sat & Sun: Before 4 PM & After 9 PM
Mon: After 4 PM
Tue: Before 6 PM & After 10 PM
Wed, Thurs, Fri: Open

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yaaaaaas

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Nothing, but get ready for Hurricane Timmy :)
2234 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
Name: dylan
Group Games played in before: its on  my page
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: hero but can sometime come of as villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social
Which Survivor player are you most like:?
What will you bring to this season: kindness and grat gameplay
Skype (If you have one): dylansamgover1
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): any
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: you wont regret putting me in
2233 days 15 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Name: Dylan - call me Raven if the other Dylan is casted as well
Group Games played in before: all on my page
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Peigh-Gee?
What will you bring to this season: i bring the best flip flops of the century
Also i plan every single situation, plan and tc in advance so i would have an alternative for everything i want to do in the game

Skype (If you have one): HeyImRaven
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 9am-6pm on weekdays and 3am - 7pm at the weekend
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yep . I will send confessionals and votes but i can not guarantee ill make it to every single challenge if the times dont match mine. Ill try to though!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: HeyIm6thPlace - i always tend to be 6th - 7th in survivor because i either get idoled out or people figure out that my merge games are spot on and i become scary for some reason
2232 days 9 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Name: Kathrine

Group Games played in before: Plenty but a loooong time ago so don't even think I remember one.

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I'm a hero on the inside. ;) But that hero totally comes out every once in a whie.

Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: mental and sometimes social (depends on the mood, really)

Which Survivor player are you most like: Sandra! :D

What will you bring to this season: Some REALness!

Skype (If you have one): ---

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 11 am - 7 pm

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): I do solemnly swear i will.

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I get bitchy when I'm not fed. Also I'm hilarious. :D
2230 days 23 hours ago
jman96
Name: Jordan M
Group Games played in before: on my page
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: physical
Which Survivor player are you most like: no comparison
What will you bring to this season: Cool fun moments
Skype (If you have one): jordanthegreat96
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 6pm onwards
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: you will have no regrets
2230 days 22 hours ago
CrystalNight98
Name: Crystal
Group Games played in before: Luca's BB game and Noah Kondon's one season and Mr robzillas one game and derfoo's o e game too and there were more but idk
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: probably mental cause my computer always likes to Fuck up and I don't talk much so Yeet xD
Which Survivor player are you most like:idk
What will you bring to this season: a pun here and there and some salt
Skype (If you have one): monkey51098
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): usually 4-10pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): mostly
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!