This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Applications

Topic » Season 14 Applications

2229 days 12 hours ago
Jujubee
Name: Jujubee
Group Games played in before: none
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: it depends ;)
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: idk how you would play physically online...i mostly play mental with some social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Hannah
What will you bring to this season: My best
Skype (If you have one):  I don't have one, but can sign up if it makes things easier
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Easily available after 6PM EST, but am flexible for the time being.
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Indeed
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Only on a need to know basis
2229 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Name: Nin John!
Group Games played in before: Check my profile page~
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero! <3
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social~!
Which Survivor player are you most like: Julia Sokolowski
What will you bring to this season: A one of a kind personality~!
Skype (If you have one): ninjohnwoot
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): After 6 usually~
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): I'll try my best!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/cd9a3a0d153e86df802f3f4afd8917ab/tumblr_inline_nsxm0irdXD1raim3h_500.gif
2229 days 10 hours ago
jayhawk123
Name: Zsch H.
Group Games played in before: Big brother and a bunch of survivors.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Strategic
Which Survivor player are you most like: Not really anyone
What will you bring to this season: An iconic performance
Skype (If you have one): zhamel123
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: You'll love me
2229 days 1 hour ago
jussy007
Name: Jussy
Group Games played in before: None, this would be my very first

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero, we can play & be loyal, yet still be cunning

Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social & Mental, pretty evenly

Which Survivor player are you most like: Zeke, just minus the transgender part

What will you bring to this season: A fresh new take on the social aspect of the game

Skype (If you have one): N/A

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anytime from 6am until 11pm

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Absolutely

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I am a fan of survivor & would love the opportunity to show you what I have to become the sole survivor
2228 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Finally remembered ahahah

Name: James
Group Games played in before: On my profile. Currently in progress ones near top on my group games page
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Mental, but use (or at least try to use) all 3
Which Survivor player are you most like: Michaela- No bs but equally doesn't win
What will you bring to this season: Activity, and hopefully a decent gameplay
Skype (If you have one): I've got you
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):For the next 2 weeks 12-8pm, after that 11am-7pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'll cry if you don't
2227 days 23 hours ago
WillTraitor
Name: Will Traitor
Group Games played in before: Ryan Wangifold, M&N, Pokepats
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Physical
Which Survivor player are you most like: Chase Rice
What will you bring to this season: A vibrant personality that viewers love. Plus who doesn't like eye candy?
Skype (If you have one): willtraitors@gmail.com
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime after 5
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes !!!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm a pretty interesting person.
2227 days 15 hours ago
FairyBoss
Name: Michael
Group Games played in before: a few, but I don't count them in, since I have been very inact on tg for past 2 years tbh so ya, I'm starting a new book
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: a little bit of both ;) Depending on the situation
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Cirie probably!
What will you bring to this season: new flavors since I'm polish and I bet u never had someone like me
Skype (If you have one): fairyboss1
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 5-7 pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: i love non-live challenges, because I have school and 7pm for u is 1am for me so....
2226 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
Name: Silver
Group Games played in before: Kolbys survivor, Dono's survivor, TPS
Which Survivor player are you most like: https://media2.giphy.com/media/MkOpcpEVmSZoI/giphy.gif
What will you bring to this season: Fun, and confessionals lol
Skype (If you have one): live:silvergt87
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 6-9 pm, maybe 5
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: That im a triplet, my other siblings are Gold09 and Black09.
2222 days 17 hours ago
LordBaelish
If you wish to play in my next Survivor season, please fill out this application. Thanks!

Name: Petyr
Group Games played in before: N/A, however I've been a player for 3+ years in the ORG community and well-known for being a cut throats villain that'll do anything h to win.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: This game is all in your head, menta.
Which Survivor player are you most like: Brian Heidik
What will you bring to this season: The motive and drive to do whatever to win.
Skype (If you have one): richard.schafer40
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7-10
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Yes
2222 days 17 hours ago
tashi
Name: Tashi
Group Games played in before: look on my profile
Which Survivor player are you most like: Kim S.
What will you bring to this season: A fun flirty young player who has a lot under her belt.
Skype (If you have one): tashidoot@gmail.com
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime after 4:50
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yeah :)
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm a pleasure to host
2221 days 13 hours ago
LordBaelish
A user mailed me saying this game is rigged?
2221 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Don’t listen to her...she’s salty about last season lol. Mail me if you have any concerns and want more explanation lol.
2220 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
Name: Patrick
Group Games played in before: Suitman's Survivor/Big Brother, TTBB/TTRS, BENLINUS' Survivor, Bigben's Survivor, M&N's Survivor
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: I'd love to think of myself as someone interesting but I'm probably most like Spencer from Tocantins - gay and that's it.
What will you bring to this season: A fun personality who tries not to take things too seriously but ends up being a dramatic mess. I'm here for a good time (and hopefully a long time).
Skype (If you have one): patrick.janik319
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anytime
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Of course
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm best friends with IceBeast and sihz from last season and hope to hold hands with IceBeast in the winners HOF :)
2208 days 15 hours ago
mudndawilderness
APPS CLOSED!

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!