This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications!

Topic » Applications!

3103 days 11 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Application: (Please copy and paste application)

What is your username? Stuartlittle16

What name would you like to be called in the game? Michael S

Karma and color level?  7325 Tv Star

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 10

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Physical Player for sure. Im great at about any challenge you put in front of me. Ill give 100% to every challenge

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Hero, I can like never be mean to anyone unless they start it first with me.

Will you be ready for ANY twist? YES

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? YES

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) 3-11pm Est

Will you send confessionals? Ill try to:D

Why should I pick you over everyone else? You should pick me because Ill be a dominate person in this game and it be hard to take me out. I know how to go far in games and will do whatever i can to make it to the end.
3102 days 18 hours ago
phaedra_nile
What is your username? phaedra_nile

What name would you like to be called in the game? Phaedra

Karma and color level? 0, white

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 9

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? social, cuz in real life, i can convince anyone to do anything

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? villianous being

Will you be ready for ANY twist? yes

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? yes

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) 8-11 PST

Will you send confessionals? yes

Why should I pick you over everyone else? if u mess with me, ur chopped liver
3102 days 13 hours ago
Bdreezy15
What is your username? Bdreezy15

What name would you like to be called in the game? Brandon

Karma and color level? 900-Silver

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 9

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? i see myself as a little bit of everything, i think you need be to have each characteristic to win becuz your a well rounded player.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? i think i am a villian becuz i am very out spoken and i speak my mind

Will you be ready for ANY twist? I am ready for anything, you gotta be in this environment

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? I will participate in every challenge just to ensure i will be safe and ill do anything and everything possible

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST)- Whenever you say there will be a competition i will find a way to get on and compete, i am in it to win it.

Will you send confessionals?- If you want confessionals ill send confessionals

Why should I pick you over everyone else?- Because i havent played any group games in awhile and i am ready to return and also i am not your average competitor ill make this game lively and stir up some trouble for sure
3102 days ago
sportygirl22
Application: (Please copy and paste application)

What is your username? Sportygirl22

What name would you like to be called in the game?
Aria

Karma and color level?
367, black

How active are you? (scale of 1-10)

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why?
Social player, I'm really talkative and will not hesitate to start a conversation

Are you a hero and/or villain and why?
I'm probably more a villain to be honest. I do whatever it takes and if that means backstabbing I have no problem doing it

Will you be ready for ANY twist?
Absolutely

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges?
I will definitely try unless circumstances don't allow me to

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST)
Whatever time works for you!

Will you send confessionals?
Absolutely! I love confessionals tbh

Why should I pick you over everyone else?
I am always viewed as a weak little girl, but nobody ever sees the strategic mastermind. I am a fierce competitor and I do anything it takes to get ahead :)
3101 days 14 hours ago
TheOneNishi
APPLICATIONS CLOSED
3101 days 14 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Cast will be selected and revealed VERY SOON!
3100 days 22 hours ago
Michael101
looking forward to it!
3100 days 22 hours ago
WhoWantsChocolate
:D

open group

Nishi's Survivor S1: India [CANCELLED]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!