This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications!

Topic » Applications!

3119 days 12 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Application: (Please copy and paste application)

What is your username? ThisIsMyGame

What name would you like to be called in the game? Time for my real name, Keaton

Karma and color level? 43, yellow

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 9

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Social, I can manipulate to my advantage

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? I am what I need to be at that time

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Sure...

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? That's the plan!

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) I really don't care, I am in EST

Will you send confessionals? YES!

Why should I pick you over everyone else? I don't know. But I do have to say this Nishi.
I have to lie now. Thanks!
3119 days 4 hours ago
Ahmir99
What is your username? Ahmir99

What name would you like to be called in the game? Ahmir

Karma and color level? 70+ Orange

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 9.5

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Social I can strategize better than most and I think that is the most important aspect.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Hero because I am honest (mostly) and loyal.

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Yes

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? yes

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) 6 Eastern

Will you send confessionals? Yes.

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Because I am dedicated, competitive and ready to win.
3119 days 4 hours ago
liam55
liam55
liam
yellow
social I stragatigize a lot
hero I am very loyal
yes
yes
8 eatern
yes
I will be active
3119 days 4 hours ago
Ryon246
What is your username? Ryon246

What name would you like to be called in the game? Ryon246

Karma and color level? 60 $28

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) - 8.5

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Both because I believe I am strong and athletic

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Hero because I'm not evil at all

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yes

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) - I am an hour PST in front so 7.00 pm please

Will you send confessionals? Yes

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Because I'm a good player and I will make strategic moves in the game
3119 days 3 hours ago
bklimas
What is your username? bklimas

What name would you like to be called in the game? Bobby

Karma and color level? Light Green, 706

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Social, because it will get me far

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Villain, because I can vote out a strong threat

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yes

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) After 6 p.m. EST

Why should I pick you over everyone else? I can make strategic moves
3119 days 3 hours ago
PickleNoble
What is your username? PickleNoble

What name would you like to be called in the game? Pickle, or Pic

Karma and color level? Orange

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? More of a social/strategic

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? A little of both, depends on who I'm around.

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Oh yeah, love twists. The bigger, the better!

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges?
Yes, especially if they are non live because that works perfect for me as I have a part time job and time could be an issue.

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) I'm est, the latter the better.

Will you send confessionals? Of course, I love confessionals, especially when the host asks questions they specifically want to know about.

Why should I pick you over everyone else? I don't lay low in survivor games. I will bring the entertainment.
3119 days ago
hellokittygirls
What is your username? hellokittygirls

What name would you like to be called in the game? Kyliesha (Hurricane Kyliesha)

Karma and color level? 9; White

How active are you? (scale of 1-10): 8.5

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Social, i mean, i was the biggest bitch on Benlinus' survivor trinidad

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Villain. I'm the BIGGEST bitch in da game

Will you be ready for ANY twist? duh.

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? yes, as long as it don't interfere w/ my pedi

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) 8-11 PST

Will you send confessionals? YASSSSSSSSSSSS

Why should I pick you over everyone else? i'm a big bitch and this season's gonna be boring without me
3118 days 23 hours ago
Acosta1539

What is your username?Acosta1539

What name would you like to be called in the game? Acosta

Karma and color level? 24 and yellow

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Social,I'm a very talkive person, People can trust me,I always get my way when I need to

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Both, Sometimes I will play hero, But mostly I got to do what I need to not afraid to backstab people

Will you be ready for ANY twist?
Yes bring it
Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yes, of its at 5:00 est, then no because school

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) 7:00est

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Because I came here to win, I will do whatever it takes to win it, it's all about the winning, that's why I'm here to do win,:)
3118 days 23 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
What is your username?
JacksonWalsh
What name would you like to be called in the game?
Jackson "Jax" W.
Karma and color level?
49, Yellow
How active are you? (scale of 1-10)
Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why?
Social Player. I'm very very good at persuasion.
Are you a hero and/or villain and why?
Hero. I can be kinda cruel, but in the end I'm a good guy.
YES.
Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges?
Yes.
What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST)
5-10 PST.
Will you send confessionals?
Yes.
Why should I pick you over everyone else?

Because you want to get 24 people at this point.
3118 days 22 hours ago
CHAEL
What is your username? CHAEL

What name would you like to be called in the game? Chael

Karma and color level? Yellow & idk

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 10

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? I see myself as a physical player, I like to compete.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? I'd say both. I'm loyal to those who are loyal to me, but at the same time there isn't anything that'll stop me from voting you the fuck out.

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Well I just finished a game where there was a twist every damn day so, yes.

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yes I will

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) Any times work for me.

Will you send confessionals? Yes I will

Why should I pick you over everyone else? I'm an all-star type of player. I bring excitement and emotion to the game and also a lot of entertainment.
3118 days 20 hours ago
slaymama

What is your username? slaymama

What name would you like to be called in the game? harley quinn

Karma and color level? 0 white but wil change bc im in finals in fasting curently

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 10

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? phsycial because i can win competitions

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? antihero bc i dont like labels

Will you be ready for ANY twist? maybe

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? yes unless further notice

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) all times

Will you send confessionals? yes

Why should I pick you over everyone else? because im not like the other girls
3118 days 14 hours ago
Bolet36

What is your username? Bolet63

What name would you like to be called in the game? Bolet

Karma and color level? Light Green, 312

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) Like a 5. But I will not be missing challenges and stuff. Unmless they are in the middle of the night, so I guess I wil have to make up with my social game.

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? I am definetely a social player. I like meeting peole, getting to know thm and creating long lasting alliances. I am pretty good at assessing what is going on and where is my best place to stand. But is the challenegs are puzzles, I can totally kick ass.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? I am a villain. I will do anything it takes to get me further. Sometimes this requires a hero like game it is possible, but most likely not.

NOTHING CAN STAND IN MY WAY

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Of course!!! Tis is perfect, I will participate in everything! I am excited now.

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST).
I have no idea what PST is, but I live GMT+2 (In Eastern Europe). If the duration is 24hours there should be no problem.

Will you send confessionals? I am not promising to write huge texts but some times once in a while of course.

Because you want someone to add spice. I am a very likable guy, makes friends. I can fly under the radar or if I need I can take charge. I never stay out of the competition, I will never float. I will give it my best and I can guarantee you an interesting game.
3118 days 11 hours ago
islandsurvivor

What is your username?
Islandsurvivor

Bob

Karma and color level?
428 brown

Social cause i try to talk to people and make alliances and stuff
Villian i will do whatever i can to win
Yes!!!!!
Yes!
What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST)
It doesnt really matter to me since i have a 24hr timeline anyway
Will you send confessionals?
Def!
I am a great player. I will bring drama to this game and make it fun. I send interesting confessionals and i will give u a great season of survivor!
3118 days 4 hours ago
WhoWantsChocolate
What is your username?
My username is WhoWantsChocolate

I would like to be called Choc

Karma and color level?
My color level is White and my karma is 22 after 4 games. If I do get chosen, I will friend all the cast and host so I can talk to anyone.

I would say I am a 9 (nine)

I would see myself more of a social more than a physical player because I can make good bonds with people quickly and manipulate them when I choose. But I would say I am pretty decent at challenges so I might win one or two immunities as long as they are not Tengaged challenges, because I suck at those. :P

I am defiantly a villain because I will do ANYTHING to win. I will backdoor, lie and manipulate people that I am close to in the game. I will not even flinch when I make a move to get a big threat out

Yep, bring it on! I will take on anything that comes my way

Yes, I will do any challenge.

Anytime except for 1am to 9am your time will be fine.

Will you send confessionals? Yes, I will send one whenever there is an update in my game

Why should I pick you over everyone else? You should pick me because I want to prove that a White level can win this game this game. So if you give me a chance I can bring havoc to this game.
3118 days ago
GApeach95
What is your username? GApeach95

What name would you like to be called in the game? Cody

Karma and color level? 519 and Red

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? I guess a little of both. I like to get to know people but I also will try my hardest in the challenges.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Hero I don't like to be mean to people.

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) Anytime

Why should I pick you over everyone else? I will try my very hardest to win the game and do what I have to do.

open group

Nishi's Survivor S1: India [CANCELLED]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!