This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications!

Topic » Applications!

3106 days 6 hours ago
TheOneNishi
I received a lot of votes for which game will be held first, and Long Survivor edged out Whodunnit by 2 votes, so the first game will be Survivor! Here is the application, complete it in the course of the next two weeks because that's when this game will officially start.
3106 days 5 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Application: (Please copy and paste application)

What is your username?

What name would you like to be called in the game?

Karma and color level?

How active are you? (scale of 1-10)

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why?

Are you a hero and/or villain and why?

Will you be ready for ANY twist?

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges?

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST)

Will you send confessionals?

Why should I pick you over everyone else?
3106 days 4 hours ago
Colin1357

What is your username? Colin1357

What name would you like to be called in the game? Colin

Karma and color level? 125 Orange

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 8.75

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? I see myself as more of a strategist/social player than a comp winner/physical player

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? It depends on who's in the game;)

Will you be ready for ANY twist? No one can be completely prepared for anything

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yes

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) I'm in EST so 5 PM PST

Will you send confessionals? Yes

Why should I pick you over everyone else? I will bring interesting gameplay and will shake up the game unlike anyone else;)
3106 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91

What is your username? RedWing91

What name would you like to be called in the game? Red

Karma and color level? 373 Red

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 8

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Physical, Cause I love the challenges

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? I see myself as a villain but It depends on circumstances

Will you be ready for ANY twist? That any worries me

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? I prefer non-live what with work and sleep. So I will do my best

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) times in PST: mon-thu - 2pm-6:30pm, sun - 6am-6:30pm, Fri - 5am-8am, Sat-4pm. Those are the times I am on. Usually but sometimes things come up

Will you send confessionals? If I have something interesting to say

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Cause I try hard and I do challenges and send votes
3106 days 3 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
)

What is your username?
ZombieKiller2802
Victor Stren But Just Call Me Stren
Karma and color level?
18 Karma and White
9 because of school

Both and also very strategical

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Well I cant say right now im a nice guy but im willing to get my hands dirty

Hell Yeah i will

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges?
Of Course i will
What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) 2PM PST

Will you send confessionals? Of Course I will Loads

Why should I pick you over everyone else? I Am Great and Bringing Charecters to life and wll bring and awesome game to the table
3106 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
Username: PIkaplayer
Name: Pika
Active:9 school :(
What player: social i'm a Pikachu for arceus' sake i have little no attack
Hero or Villian: Hero but a secret cunningness
Ready for twists?: sure come at me bro
Challange attendance: of course!
Time?: besides on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 3:15 on weekends anytime is fine
Confessionals?: loads no question asked
why should i pick you: I lift the spirts of others and i am pretty quick though i have one crippling flaw: i can't speak English all this you are seeing is translated pikaspeech which will be translated in the game
Extra: just pm me if you want to see my stats (attack,speed, sp.attack, etc.)
3106 days 2 hours ago
thegreendragon193
What is your username? Thegreendragon193

Nick
Karma and color level?
131, Light green
I see myself more of a social player, I like to talk w/ everyone more than make myself a threat
Are you a hero and/or villain and why?
It really depends on the situation, but I would like to be a villain.
Probably
I will try, but if I can't make it to a challenge I will let you know.
What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST)
5-9 PST
Will you send confessionals?
I will try my best
Why should I pick you over everyone else?
I am strategic & social, I'm a nice guy, & I'm a huge survivor fan.
3106 days 2 hours ago
DryIceBros
What is your username?: DryIceBros

What name would you like to be called in the game?: Gregory

Karma and color level?: 35, Yellow

How active are you? (scale of 1-10): 7

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why?: I could be either or I could be neither. Kinda weird how that works (in my opinion at least).

Are you a hero and/or villain and why?: Probably a hero because I'm not good enough to be a villain.

Will you be ready for ANY twist?: Probably.

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges?: I'll try.

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST): 4-8PM EST

Will you send confessionals?: I should

Why should I pick you over everyone else?: Because I'll try to make the season better.
3106 days 2 hours ago
TR1364

What is your username? TR1364

What name would you like to be called in the game? Tomas

Karma and color level? Light Green and as of now 103 Karma.

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Social, because that's my strategy.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Hero, unless people start spreading bullshit then I will 0 to 100 real quick.

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Most definitely not. But I'll have to live with it.

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Course!

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) My best times are 6:00 EST and later so maybe 9 at your time.

Will you send confessionals? Yasssss.

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Haha, because I have slayyyyed before, and I know how to play a game. Fear me or not, I won't be out early. If you are looking for an interesting season, pick an interesting guy like me. ;)
3106 days 1 hour ago
alwaysvictorious

What is your username? My name is Alwaysvicyorious :)

What name would you like to be called in the game? My name is Romeo :)

Karma and color level? Yellow and 364!

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 9

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? I see myself as all types of player, if you only are physical or social, people will pin that to you, and that will just make you a big threat, honey, you can't put a label on me!

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? I really don't know, it just depends, if I take out a Mr.Popularity, I will be seen as a villain, but that doesn't define me as a villain, it is really just people's opinion.

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Yes, bring it on baby I'm ready.

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Of course honey.

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) Well I live in Uk, so probably 12pm pst to 5pm pst

Will you send confessionals? YASS, I just may need to be reminded at the start.

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Because I bring flavor, like real flavor, I ain't no vanilla baby, I'm here to play and gimme blood. I really don't care what people think of me!  Haters gonna hate!
3106 days ago
Michael101
What is your username? Michael101

What name would you like to be called in the game? Mike/Michael ur choice

Karma and color level? 72 and orange

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 8.5

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? social because I'm really bad at most of these online challenges

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? depends on the game I'll usually play a loyal game bt I make sure I have a reason to win in the f3

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Oh Yeah!!!!!! I'm ready

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yes as long as I have enough time

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) 5am but no really anytime just give me a 24h time limit and I'll compete

Will you send confessionals? Ya

Why should I pick you over everyone else? My last 2 group games I've came 8th place that is just unacceptable I'm ready to make some big moves this game and not go home. I live for winning and that is why I am here to win
3105 days 19 hours ago
AndR31

What is your username? AndR31

What name would you like to be called in the game? Andrew

Karma and color level? 41, Orange

How active are you? (scale of 1-10): 8

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Physical since I think that I can be a little bit too quiet and not talk to others but I can be social if I have to.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Hero because I think that I wouldn't lie and I wouldn't do anything insidious to get what I want ;)

Will you be ready for ANY twist? I'm ready :*

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yup. I'm glad it isn't live since I'm in a different timezone

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST)  - Any time as long is it isn't live and will run for 24 hours

Will you send confessionals? Yasssssss

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Because I'm so gonna do my best and I'm so gonna win
3105 days 19 hours ago
Yoder
What is your username?  Yoder

What name would you like to be called in the game? Yoder

Karma and color level? 221 dark green

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? physical and social. i can win comps when needed and talk my way to victory if needed as well

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? a villian has the most fun

Will you be ready for ANY twist? nope xD

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yes.

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) 10 AM

Will you send confessionals? indeed

Why should I pick you over everyone else? i will be a strong entertaining player
3105 days 17 hours ago
dsradine

What is your username? dsradine

What name would you like to be called in the game? Damian

Karma and color level? 883, Silver

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 7-9

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Social. I like that part of the game more so that's what I focus on.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Hero. I'm loyal to people who are loyal to me and I like seeing my alliance succeed.

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Yes! Twists shake things up and keep you on your toes!

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yep

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) Afternoon, like 3-7 Pm PST

Will you send confessionals? Yes!

Why should I pick you over everyone else? I'm not the type of player to not make a difference. I like making decisions and being a force in every game.
3105 days 17 hours ago
Gohandd

What is your username? Gohandd

What name would you like to be called in the game? Glad

Karma and color level? 530+ Light green

How active are you? (scale of 1-10) 10

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Social.. Im not good in challenges xD

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Hero... I hate backstabbing

Will you be ready for ANY twist? Yea

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yea

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) Just inform me :) and I'll try my best

Will you send confessionals? YES :)

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Coz I can spice up the game
3105 days 12 hours ago
huzzah

What is your username? huzzah

What name would you like to be called in the game? Huzz

Karma and color level? 275, Blue

Do you see yourself as  a physical player, or as a social player, and why? Physical because my social game is piss poor.

Are you a hero and/or villain and why? Villain because @hurrah is the Hero. My mouth gets my in trouble sometimes as well.

Will you be ready for ANY twist? No, dammit, I need a dry, flat-ass game that'll drag on into next Summer. Of course I'm ready!!!

Challenges will be non-live, so some of them will be a point based comp that runs for 24 hours, while others are challenges where you send me stuff individually and then your ranked on your performance. Will you participate in all challenges? Yes

What time(s) would work best for me to post the comp so that you have the maximum amount of time to be able to participate? (I live in PST) Anytime you want really, just know I'm in EST

Will you send confessionals? I'd like to think I would but REALISTICALLY, I'd have to say no, I would not. But I could squeeze a few in.

Why should I pick you over everyone else? Because I picked you and I'm happy to be back on the "player" side of group games :P Good luck hosting!

open group

Nishi's Survivor S1: India [CANCELLED]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!