This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 3: "Sitting Ducks"

Topic » Coyote Episode 3:..

1614 days 13 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "I don't got time for this.... I have to convince everyone that a crazy bitch didn't kill people, because she was possessed by an evil shadow spirit...." *she turns around walks away*
1614 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Delaney: *glares at Orlando* Good for you? I need a new window, so... I don't care. *crosses her arms* Hi, Poppy. Rooney. Learn to use a door.
1614 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*orlando rips down some curtains breaking the curtain rod*
“Opps.”
1614 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy stares wide-eyed.
1614 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Stands up and walks back inside frowns*
1614 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Thats why orlando aint sleep over my place. He is a damn cat)
1614 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
(he is not cute though)
1614 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *she walks to the library hoping that it has something on evil shadow spirit things*
1614 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*orlando goes to get some food from the kitchen*
1614 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: !!! excuse me. Everyone else jumped through the window.

*there is nothing on evil shadow things :(((*
1614 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
(Ikr )
1614 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
She follows Orlando, patting her thigh. "Come on, baaaaby," she calls to the pig. "Want some nums?"
1614 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*orlando ruts through the fridge knocking over a jar of olives and some cheese before he gets himself a sandwich*
1614 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Delaney, losing her mind: .......Are you- *stares as he just does that and then WALKS OFF* ...Get food... and then get the HELL out of my house, you freak- *watches her pig hurry off after the others and side-eyes Rooney* ...Do I look like I care.
1614 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *she looks at 0 information about evil shadow things :(* "Why couldn't Georgia be possessed by a leprechaun, at least there would be information on them...." *she looks for Canyon stuff now I guess*

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!