This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 3: "Sitting Ducks"

Topic » Coyote Episode 3:..

1586 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Date: 29th of October, 2019
Episode: Sitting Ducks

--
28th of October, 2019
Mayer household

The room is quiet. Rooney sits at one end of the table staring at her uncle while her father sits awkwardly at another, facing his brother too. Tucker laces his fingers together and pierces a poisonous look at Uncle Roy.

"You seem peeved," Uncle Roy asks, slobbering on another can of beer.

"How'd you know about Pandora?" Tucker asks. Rooney turns away, wincing.

Uncle Roy shrugs. "Why is the story that I'm some hermit living in the canyon?" He chuckles. "News travels fast, brother."

Tucker's face draws into a scowl and he gets to his feet. "Doesn't matter," he grumbles. "Pandora's funeral will be tomorrow."

"In the church, I suppose,' Rooney says.

"No," Tucker says, "your mother hated the church. We'll have it at the town hall and she'll be buried next to our children."

Rooney rubs her arms, uncomfortable, turning her body away from her father. Tucker picks up his hat and walks out of the room. Uncle Roy watches the interaction, interested.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/765e538dd38fa91fedc343e3a85e1e3d/tumblr_inline_nrygxqGfYo1qlt39u_250.gif

--
28th of October, 2019
Sheriff's office

Tucker enters the office, a grim expression on his face. He keeps his eyes focused on his office as he makes his way. His deputies all take time to nod to him and pass on condolences. His eyes catch Marcy.

"How's the investigation going?" he asks.

Marcy hangs her head. "I'm afraid it's just a lot of dead ends."

Tucker winces and nods his head. "Thanks for trying, Marcy." He leaves her to be, striding up to his office before Dallas steps in his way.

"You never gave me an answer about searching the canyon."

"Dallas," Tucker says sternly. "You know why we can't search the canyon, alright? I don't think I need to explain myself over and over. Right now, we have bigger issues like catching my wife's killer."

Dallas pauses, not saying he anything. He looks at Tucker.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2f2b416ab7e525f7a8acb39f91c54147/tumblr_inline_nsqyb2wEcA1s6az9p_400.gif

"But..." Tucker says. "I can't have people like Georgia hovering around me. You can start planning it after my wife's funeral." He winks and heads back into his office.

--
29th of October, 2019
Tully household

Ben scribbles something down in his journal fervently. He looks up out the windowand watches as his father disappears into one of the further fields. He smiles and gets up.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/326799870/original.gif

He clambers out of the window and shimmies down from the second floor and onto the ground with his journal. Then he runs into the cornfields, his journal tucked under his arm before stumbling upon a grisly sight.

He pauses. There in the fields is a dead coyote. Rotting.

Ben's mouth goes dry.

--

Wow, third episode of Coyote after a mini-hiatus? That's fun! So sorry about the lack of episodes, I've been literally soooo busy, it was hard to work it into my schedule. But! In saying that, I will probably not be returning with Coyote until next year, probably the weekend after New Years (I know, trash), but I'm going down south with my family and I'll be on the road a lot (and on a plane), so it's kinda near-to-impossible to host like that.

But we still have this episode! So for today, Pandora's funeral is in a few hours. Most of the Mayer family are already at the service in the town hall, either preparing or just... there. Everyone is expected to attend. Hope you all have fun tonight ;). Oh, and just as a pre-warning. I may or may not end the episode tomorrow night instead of Monday morning, as Monday morning is my Dad and I's birthday, so I may be a bit preoccupied. Depends.

(This episode will begin on the 14th of December at 5 PM EST, see you all there!)
1586 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(You may post now)
1586 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *is just walking around town I guess*
1586 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Tucker: *opens Pandora's coffin stone-faced. Her body is all prepped and ready.*

Rooney: *stands at the back of the room watching her father*

Uncle Roy: *sitting outside the Mayer house being a drunk loser*
https://66.media.tumblr.com/d82c7eb896674d85957366aeca0b606e/tumblr_inline_pbjt4qI7pq1st0sqn_540.gif
1586 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *she applies some lipgloss while looking at the town hall* "Pandora deserved better..."
1586 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: *sighs and steps out of the town hall and sees Karissa*
1586 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *she waves to Rooney even though they kind of hate each other*
1586 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: *just glares*
1586 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*orlando is smoking a cigarette by himself not looking forward to the funeral*
1586 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *she rolls her eyes*
1586 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: What are you doing here, Karissa? Come here to gloat? To prove that my mom was so hated that someone decided to kill her? Is that what you want? Drag my family through the mud again.
1586 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Mari throws pebbles at Ben’s window*

Ben
1586 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "I'm here to mourn, I may not have liked Pandora but she didn't deserve to die..."
1586 days 17 hours ago
KingGeek
*Charlotte frowns as she straightens her dress. She looks at herself in the mirror before heading out of her friend's bathroom*
1586 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*orlando glances around his room as he has his cig*
^people are dropping like flies here now. Maybe someone got smart and did something to the water^
1586 days 17 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: Didn't deserve to die? *scoffs* That's rich coming from you, Karissa. Last I heard, you were calling her a pill-popper.

Ben: *is not at his window, is still staring at the dead coyote in the field*

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!