This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE FOUR: Prom Night

Topic » ♛ EPISODE FOUR: Prom Night

1344 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah smirks as he sees Lindsay run up to Sasha and looks at Natalie.
"I know, I know. Anyways... I hope I see you at HipsterCon. Actually, it HAS already started."
Elijah points over to a previously empty classroom dedicated to Lana del Rey's body of work, with vinyls and a Statue of Liberty mock-up with her face on it that is somehow moving?
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/aa/ec/0daaecc2a3ad0ce8d405ebedd1034ff3.gif

-

Jordan's smile is cut off short when suddenly she hears noises coming from downstairs in the kitchen!
1344 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
*Looks to Elijah*

Before I go

*She whispers*

I’m not wearing any panties
1344 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
*Jordan pauses Mob Wives and shifts her view to her bedroom door. She furrows her brows. muttering to herself*
What the FUCK was that..?
1344 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah's eyes widen as he nods at Natalie's remark, unsure of how to respond, before pointing over to the Historical Beanie exhibition being displayed at ANOTHER classroom, where a teacher is giving everyone a history lesson on beanies and how they came to be.
1344 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Okay okay im back opps)
1344 days 1 hour ago
NewNightmare7
*Andi is at her locker, cleaning it out...she just grabs her backpack and shuts the locker*
1344 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
*She struts to Jordan*

Hey luv
1344 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Finish grabbing my arts stuffs and bag. Close locker and hums*
1344 days 1 hour ago
turkeylover
Sasha: "I really can't catch a fucking break, can I?" She slams her locker shut. "Is there a way to stop that from happening?"
1344 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
The noises in Jordan's room only get louder when suddenly someone turns on the coffee machine, followed by a very familliar and high-pitched, irritating voice of ONE Bronwyn Hartfeld.
"How the hell do you make a Pumpkin Spice Latte in this thing!!!!!!!! JORDAN!!!!!!!"
1344 days 1 hour ago
Tommy123
Lindsay: He is saying that the school cut the funds for the squad but i think he did something to destroy the squad
1344 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
--Flora hears this high pitched screeching and sees Brownwyn.
^Didn't expect to see her?^
Brownyn.. dear.. what is this nonsense? Why are you shouting?
1344 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
*Karolyn is like totally not having it wherever she is*
1344 days 1 hour ago
NewNightmare7
*Andi roams down the hallways passing people*
1344 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
Bronwyn glances at Flora and raises a fork at her.
"GYAH! What are you doing in JORDAN'S HOUSE? Were you sent here by HIM? TO KILL ME?! WELL IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!"
Bronwyn throws the coffee machine at Flora in self defense but misses it, the coffee machine shattering on the ground.
"...Oopsies!"

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!