This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE FOUR: Prom Night

Topic » ♛ EPISODE FOUR: Prom Night

1323 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Walks down the hallway listen to some music smiling*
1323 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay closes her locker*
1323 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay sees Alyx and walks up to her*

Lindsay: Hey Alyx
1323 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!
1323 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Deer-yandra rips out Lucy's ugly grandma sweater and hands her a cute Baby Phat 2004 top she stole from someone 3 years ago.
"Not in THAT outfit. We have to show these faux glasses wearing bitches some STYLE."
1323 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah's eyes widen, letting out a slight sigh before comforting Natalie.
"Natalie, I *do* love you! I'm sorry, I was just so... carried away with having gone missing and... One Direction performing at my festival which was really RUDE. And now with Fern missing... I've just had a lot on my plate, you know? I'm sorry for lashing out at you."
1323 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy gasps*
"My grandmother knitted that sweater for me!"

*Regardless, she puts on the Baby Phat 2004 top and twirls*

"How do I look?"
1323 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
So it’s true...we’re still together
1323 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Deer-yandra grimaces a little.
"Ya look a little BLOATED but I'm not letting you change. Now we can MATCH!"
Deer-yandra reveals that she's wearing the exact same Baby Phat 2004 top and hisses at Lucy with her huge acryllics.
"How do *I* look?"
1323 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
-Flora is eating some subway in her car, parked on the road near the school.
I need a break from all of this.. I'm so drawn in.. If I'm not careful I'll end up the same, a fucking loser.
-She heads inside going to the bathroom, getting lost in thought in front of the mirror.
https://64.media.tumblr.com/27cf556456bc2746239e831d53839a64/tumblr_opa5zkOgKw1ushexco6_400.gif
1323 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy claps and jumps up and down*
"O-M-G we're twinsies!"
1323 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*Finley is literally throwing up from the stink from the 🐀 smelling hipsters*

Finley: So gross.
1323 days 7 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay looks bored*
1323 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
Elijah...r u alright mate
1323 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah tilts his head.
"I mean... Maybe! We could be! I won the election so there's no need to worry about the cheerleading squad intruding in our relationship anymore! Besides... If my last Student Council meeting is anything to go by, the cheerleading squad is BITING the dust."
He smiles deviously.
"Yeah, the school is cutting funds over the accidents and damages caused to the school. Which involves the cheerleading squad getting terminated. Which means you won't have to be a cheerleader anymore... and we can be together!"
He feigns a genuine smile, the gay inside of him screaming internally.
-
Judas Rothschild is spraying perfume around the hallways because the STANK is getting worse and very concerning when suddenly he bumps into Finley, accidentally tackling him to the ground!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/d2/5c/3dd25ce8f82cb0fa55c8e6f87d956f1c.gif
"Woah, man, so sorry about that!"

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!