This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE THREE: Elijah Rothschild Must Die

Topic » ♛ EPISODE THREE: Elijah..

1362 days 21 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Txts Elijah*

So why do I need to leave cheer
1362 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
Lucy: Oh come on Christian, we see you hanging out with those hipster kids 24/7 now. Are they better than us or something? They don't even wear freaking deodorant!
1362 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Bronwyn hugs herself.
"That's true. I literally got a hold of all the questions that are being asked in the debate and he didn't even know how to answer. It's sad how he's probably going to use his hipster ex-machina powers to somehow win this election. Nevertheless, I am rooting for you in the shadows."
Bronwyn takes off her dark sunglasses and winks at Jordan, before putting them back on.
-
Meanwhile, a wild Rachel Stevens lurks around the shadows of the hallways.
1362 days 21 hours ago
Scarelet
*Christian shakes his head *

Christian: "Typical. You all judge them because of the way they dress but like, they dress like that because they aren't  like anyone else. They're real. As for deodorant  why would you want to put processed chemicals  onto your body? That's totally bizzaro. "
1362 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
*Finley just nods at what Lucy says, he wasn’t really listening*
1362 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
Frowns* im not into politics

*gets funny feeling and backs away from his touch* and idk why your even bother me this *looks around* aint your dog sniffing around?
1362 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy turns to Finley*
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PastFeminineAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

*She turns back to Christian*
"I, um, love that for you? So, when did you meet Elijah and the others?"
1362 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Finley: Really Christian you’re defending and choosing those people who you’ve only known for 10 minutes over us! This is ridiculous. *Finley shoves a Vote Lucy flyer in his face and goes to his locker*
1362 days 21 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay is at her locker looking in her mirror and brushing her hair*
1362 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy opens her mouth to call for Finley but he's already walked away :(*
1362 days 21 hours ago
Scarelet
*Christian looks at the flyer*

Christian: "Oh I'll throw this in the recycling for you. You're totally welcome"
1362 days 21 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Elijah sighs as he spots Alyxandria clearly unnerved by the smell.
^The trials and tribulations of giving up deodorant just for my lifestyle.^
He smiles nonetheless.
"Well... Like any good contender, I'm just trying to see what students could benefit from voting. Let's face it... There are some really stuck up and rude people here at Lakeview High... But then there are people who are truly different. People like you and me. I believe this school needs your voice to be heard."
1362 days 21 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay closes her locker and heads to Cheerleader practice*
1362 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
*Jordan slowly nods*
Thanks. I've got this covered, hopefully. I'm the only one with any /real/ political experience, so all that's needed is to surpass his and Aaliyah's charm. Which could be.. a feat.
1362 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy sighs at Christian and shakes her head*
"This isn't you. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.... after i write my presidential speech!"

*She glances at Christian one last time before walking away and handing a Lucy 4 Prez flyer to a teacher*

Teacher: Fuck off.

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!