This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Events

Topic » Events

2058 days 2 hours ago
Zazooski
From the mountain men.....

Cleetus
Wolven6974
Pikaplayer
AronJX
2058 days 2 hours ago
Zazooski
From the reapers......

J2999
C00lDUDE1000
FlaggedAlot
RealJacksonWalsh
2058 days 2 hours ago
Zazooski
and last but not least the grounders......

Tizian
Camellzz
Jacksack678
GreyConverse
2058 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
WOOT WOOT Some ICONS up for elim tonight
2058 days 2 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yikes, this is an issue
2057 days 17 hours ago
Dado22
goodluck!
2057 days 17 hours ago
Mixx
good luck guys!!
2057 days 2 hours ago
Zazooski
Everyone, i am sorry to anounce this but i can no longer continue the game right now. I am starting a very hard year of school and I am trying to be mature about this and i need all the focus i can get on my school work at the moment. So for right now the game will be postponed until December 21st. I know its a long ways from now but its when i get christmas break so i can start it back up for two more weeks, close it back up and continue when, im on march break(canadas spring break). And then start back up in the summer. I am sorry if some of you will be disapointed but i want to do this when i can have free time and make it more enjoyable for everyone. I hope you understand and i will be closing the polls after this and finishing this last poll. Thank you and i will see you guys December 21st!
2057 days 2 hours ago
Wonderdog
Good joke
2057 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Wonderdog       3 min ago
Good joke
2056 days 18 hours ago
Mixx
Don't worry dude

open group

The Niggers show

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!