This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Events

Topic » Events

2061 days 8 hours ago
Zazooski
Here, i will post who has been injured from each team, but i dont want to just put names and everything. I am going to do a little paragraph on how everyone has gotten injured. Also this will be the place where i reveal twists and surprises. Everyone is allowed to comment in this one.
2061 days 7 hours ago
TwoStep
Ok first to comment
2061 days 7 hours ago
Zazooski
I Will let everyone chat for a bit, first update on the injured will be in 15 minutes!
2061 days 7 hours ago
TwoStep
I swear if I'm injured I will still kick some ass
2061 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
Lets just hope your legs don't get broken then, that'd suck
2061 days 7 hours ago
TwoStep
Ill use my head to walk and arms to fuck people up with
2061 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
I'd stick to your arms, you could knock yourself out with your head
2061 days 7 hours ago
tyr3kflame
yeah, i agree stick with the arms :3
2061 days 7 hours ago
TwoStep
Hell no I can't get knocked out
2061 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
No, then maybe brain damage?
2061 days 7 hours ago
Copado
Hi everyone!
2061 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Hello!
2061 days 7 hours ago
xMountain22x
Hey :D
2061 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
Heyo!
2061 days 7 hours ago
TwoStep
I never get brain damage
2061 days 7 hours ago
Zazooski
ATTENTION EVERYONE! UPDATE!:

TODAY ----> The Mountain Men were giving 4 reapers there daily shots. But one of the reapers got angry and started to attack one of the mountain men. Then a 4 on 4 battle broke loose between them. All 8 were injured but no one died. The 4 reapers who were fighting the mountain men were, Mr.orange890, Mizcrackhead, RealJacksonWalsh and adeleadele. These 4 are now being treated but it could be fatal. And the 4 Mountain Men who were attacked were, GothicZebra, Carlyjordan14, Justin_hicks and Cleetus. And again the 4 are being treated but it could be fatal. Meanwhile the ark has landed on earth! But 4 people from the ark were injured on the way down from not putting on there seatbelts!!! Those 4 were, Icebear, Radjon, Macada27 and Katherinee_! They need supplies quick! And the grounders were having a nice day at camp. Some of the grounders were training there fighting skills. There were 4 fights that took place, and they take there fights very seriously. So 1 person from each fight got very injured. The 4 were, vegaway, Sawchuck55, Cyrus and Dan12233445566! Who will die? Who will survive? It is up to tengaged!!! EVERYONE VOTE NOW! Polls will be made shortly.

open group

The Niggers show

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!