This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Seven Seas Confessionals

Topic » Seven Seas Confessionals

1493 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Clair

-

CONFESSIONAL:

Lo and behold! I thought I was the target last night cause everyone was so quiet, but maybe it was because I was sleeping the entire time. So of course I went around and asked who is the vote and, luckily, Will told me Daniel is the easy vote. Which is fine with me since the guy wasn't able to grace the Challenge Arena in the last two challenges.

I really dunno who threw his name out, but that's the least of my concern now. I need to find that idol now.
1493 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mike

-

Confessional 3: It feels good that our tribe was able to get on the same page for the vote. Feels even better that we were able to win the challenge and avoid the first swap. This twist is such a double-edged sword. Because on one hand you don't want to swap and be in a worse position than you were on your original tribe, but on the other you don't want to those and be vulnerable anyone. That really emphasizes the importance of building relationships and being able to trust people because if you have no one come the swap then you're screwed.
1493 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ethan

-

sorry I haven't sent any confessionals yet lmao but here we go. so I guess this tribal people are going with the easy vote for danny - he hasn't been on for any challenges and didn't really talk to anyone so whatever I'm just gonna go with it and not shake things up bc I don't feel super confident in this tribe. Mainly because I have a history with Tiffany and I know she's like friends with a few people on the tribe and she knows there's a group of us in this cast that are likely to end up working together and she could expose that and get me targeted early on if she wants. Specifically, myself/Tyler Tmac/Brandon/Ryan/Cody are the group she's probably gonna name eventually. And I do think that since she's got friends on the cast, then at some point sides will form and we'll just be going at each other. hopefully they hold off for at least this tribal and everyone really is being honest about the danny vote. I think if I can get to a swap then maybe we can start going ahead and target Tiffany
1493 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TMac

-

Confessional #2

I thought I really fucked up lol. The challenge was supposed to go smooth, but truly I dropped the ball. I got spam blocked and had to reset almost at the very beginning. It was very frustrating and demoralizing, but a lot of kind words from my tribe lifted my spirits. On top of that, I wasn’t the only one this happened too lol. We had a fighting chance after that which left me reassured (we still flopped) but still it wasn’t all on me this time.

Prior to the challenge I kept pushing to Dakota, Ethan, and Simon for us to all work together. Everyone was in agreement, but nothing transpired until after the challenge. I ended up making the group because I wanted us to get the ball rolling on this group as soon as we could. The four of us have a really strong unit and should be confident moving forward in other tribal scenarios or even swap scenarios. We will be able to still look after each other even if we aren’t on the same tribe and that’s what we all need at this point.

There’s a potential threat of a trio I cannot ignore of Tiffany, Will, and Darrius. I am completely making assumptions based on prior knowledge and how well I know some of these players. I also drew some of these conclusions from in game behavior. As far as I know, Will and Tiffany have both claimed to guess for an idol at Trees 4, could merely be coincidence, or it could be the front they tell people so they don’t give people more information than necessary. Will and Tiffany have also claimed they are on their own and not working together, could be true, but in previous games it hasn’t been. Darrius and Tiffany also posted the same time in the tribal forum for a question, they could’ve been on call. All of this is speculation, but the possibility isn’t too farfetched. I’m worried because I feel if they wanted to shake things up and target a bigger threat this early, then I might be that target. I always have to be weary of those kinds of things. What’s good is I’ve had good individual talks with each of them, even Tiffany. Tiffany claims to want to come in with a clean slate, which I do too, but the issue is how long will that last for either of us? I don’t know how long a working relationship entails for them because it could be 2 votes, 3 votes, or less, who knows? Which is why I need to heir on the side of caution.

On the other tribe, I feel comfortable with Brandon, Ryan, and Cody. All three of them are people I trust in this game, but I need to really downplay my relationship with Brandon and Ryan as people know I’ve worked closely with them in the past. I need to have people believe I’m on my own so they are more inclined to trust me. Outside of them, I’ve been in contact with Nikki already and Mike messaged me very recently. I feel comfortable enough to discuss game with each of them, so in the case of a swap I might have added numbers there.

For the vote tonight, it’s pretty straightforward. Danny has been the most inactive on our tribe and hasn’t really messaged me at all. Everyone else agrees that’s the easy way to go with the vote tonight. It may feel too easy which makes me a little uncomfortable, I’m always worried about a blindside in survivor, but for now I need to trust the people that have offered it to me.
1493 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nikki

-

*sits in the sand and smiles*
YES! So pumped we won the immunity challenge! I was scared after the "mix up" that we would've lost and then that would've resulted in a tribal swap! Phew! Unfortunately I still couldn't find the idol but I don't think anyone else has found it..at least I hope not.
*twirls hair with finger*
My alliance group with me, Desh, Ryan, and Brandon has officially been named the "Whoresmen", and I love it! It's iconic and I think us four could really run our tribe and make it far into the game. I still have good side bonds with Mike, Mari and Tyler M. as well. I don't really trust Luca so if we DID go to another tribal, I wouldn't mind seeing him being voted off. I've also had talked with people from the other tribe including: Clair, Tyler Mc. and Darrius. I think that if there were ever a swap, I could really scoop them up and work with them moving forward. The bad part is, Clair thinks she's going this tribal council and I hope she's wrong. She's basically my #1 and I don't think anyone else in the game knows or could guess that so I hope she lasts this tribal..We'll see...
1493 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Darrius

-

Confessional : It definitely sucks losing the challenge, but it could be for the best. I think I am in a pretty good spot on my tribe, so swapping could've ruined my game. I've talked a good number of people from the other tribe too, not to many because I don't want to be that guy working with everyone, I just wanna make sure that just in case we do SWAP..I have some loyalties.
1493 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Dakota

-

I’m kinda scared about this because people have been so quiet. I just hope that what I’m hearing is the truth, but I don’t wanna get too comfortable. Tiffany also said she’s only heard Danny, but idk if i can trust her fully. I’m kinda nervous, but there isn’t much I can do at this point
1493 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Luca

-

holds the Idol Yo i might sound dumb but i am very bad at being good in this game .
So i dont really want this. Like urgh. BC this costs power and people Will be look at me in a very bad way.
Why such a Power has come in the banda of such a dumb player ? Life sometimes really really is hard to understand.
Anyway i Guess if i want to pass this to Java i have to wait till we become tribmates i Guess.
I kinda want a swap but the other tribe looks really trash.
You have like darrius and tiffany and they both intimidate me . And the rest meh It doesnt inspire me.
I have to Say that for once i like myntribe but i feel like i havent found my soulmate yet.
I mean even bamold looked human so i am suprised.
But i dont trust those bitches . They are avting like we are Happy family and stuff but i still think they are all in alliance.
Meh
1493 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
19th: Daniel Voted Out
1493 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Tyler

-

Confessional: As of now, I feel pretty secure on my tribe. Right now i'd say I trust Mike, Deshon and Mari the most. I know Mari literally isn't talking to anyone which kind of sucks, but hopefully a queen can find her footing. Since i'm feeling pretty good, i'm wanting to throw the challenge but only if it's something I can do effectively without it being super obvious. I also feel really good with Ryan
1492 days 22 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nikki

-

Throwing a challenge! Who would've thought I would actually agree to this!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/IhljdgZteaKTYWRNES/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47894f74401aabe563156b2e10591b6c8f9e945852&rid=giphy.gif
*smiles and runs hand through sand*
So the whoresmen thought it would be a great idea to throw today's competition, so that we wouldn't have a tribal swap and we could take out either Mari or Luca. Which honestly wasn't a bad idea! I was so on board, because I feel like I'm in such a great position with this tribe...everyone seems to come to me with things and I feel like I'm forming such great bonds with everyone. I did attempt trying at the challenge and it worked because I got a flag on my first try and I was so shocked!
*clears throat*
Now when it comes down to the vote I feel as though most of my alliance wants Luca gone. He seems like a wild card and he personally hasn't come to me with any gameplay so it would be amazing for my game if he was voted off. But, Ryan wants to keep him over Mari because he has past history with Luca. Like why are you telling your alliance that? Do you play us as fools? Now we're going to think you two are thick as thieves and working together! I want everyone in my alliance to see me as their number one and Luca is in the way of that. I don't want Mari gone, because Mari trusts me and seems to have loyalty towards me. I need people like that to stick around so Luca has just got to go. No if's and's or butt's about it!
*smiles deviously*
1492 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mari

-

anyways as of rn the only person's name I've heard is luca which i'm kinda upset about because he's been nice to me but it just seems like once a name is thrown out it's impossible to stop it from rolling unless you put yourself on the line. he also never told me who he was voting which is weird because is he like... accepting hes going home? is there another plan? does he have the idol? which are all concerns of mine. I honestly thought about throwing a vote on someone just for drama but usually whenever I do that it backfires LMAO. I think if anything is my downfall this season it's definitely gonna be me being emotional and empathetic. I've only known these people for like 4 days and yet there's some of them I just don't want to vote out because they've been so sweet to me. I just have to keep that part of me hidden because if anyone knows I think like that, they're gonna manipulate it and use it against me.
1492 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nikki

-

*walks up to the urn and writes down a name*
Since Luca wants to play games..I can't take any chances of being idoled out. So, sorry Mari..nothing personal just saving my ass.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/z7UPLoWifrmKI/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e956fe307eea3bf350a72d6804cbad6f9aface51&rid=giphy.gif
*rolls my eyes and walks back to my seat*
1492 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Mike

-

Voting Confessional: So things have been interesting over here on Judar. I have since joined 2 trio alliances: one consisting of myself, Deshon and Tyler and the other with myself, Ryan and Cody. Right now I would say I feel more strongly in the alliance with Deshon and Tyler but I also know that dynamics can easily change. I've managed to have one on one conversations with everyone except Luca, who does not really give me good vibes. But from what I've gathered he should be the one going tonight, unless he has an idol, and maybe Nikki would be the one going since that who it seems Luca would be voting. Tyler has told me I'm his number one, I have a play little showmance with Brandon and I'm obviously close with Deshon so I would like to think that I'm in a good place. I think we're all a bit nervous about a potential swap tonight because aren't too certain about the dynamics of the other tribe, but after this vote I personally don't think we will be able to get on board with one person to vote out. So best case scenario is for is to win this challenge so that I don't have to show my cards and pick a side just yet. SO....with that, I will be voting for Luca tonight. If you have an idol, congrats and I hope it's not at my expense. If you don't adios
1491 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
18th: Luca Voted Out

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!